fainted 2

Deepak : how r u both feeling now ?? (Cold tone) ..

Both : g.g.g.good ..

Deepak : ohhh really ..meet me in my office NOW (he shouted the last word and left from there) ..

Now not only kavya and mahek were scared to death .. but whole class flinched as they know how strict he is when it comes to there own health ..

Both kavya and mahek gave a pleading look to each other as if they both are convincing each other not to go ..

Kavya : yaarrr nahi jana merko bhaiya bohot jyada datenge aur agar Aditya ko batai diya toh rip to myself ..(gulped thinking about Aditya's anger)

Mahek : subh subh bol pagal merko bhi darr lag rha hai yaarr lekin jana toh padega Varna voh aur gussa karenge ..

Kavya : nhi yaarr nhi ja (cutoff)

Deepak came into class again and seeing them still sitting boosts his anger ..

Deepak : WHAT DID I SAID BOTH OF YOU ?? HUH??

whole class flinched along with kavya and mahek ..

They both stood up by facing downwards ..

Deepak : ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION..

mahek : s.s.ir w.w.w.e were coming

Deepak : when ?? Huhh ?? Don't you understand by "NOW" ..

Both of them were just standing like statues .. and these was adding fuel to deepak's anger

Deepak : u know what I am informing this thing to your mentor dr. aditya (yaahh as no one knows that Deepak is kavya 's brother and Aditya is mahek 's brother neither anyone knows about Aditya and kavya's marriage) and now follow me ..

Listening to this both of them widened there eyes and were going to argue but ..

Deepak : NOW ..

leaving no option they both followed him with baby steps ..

After a minute of debat whether to go or not inside both of them knocked at aditya's cabin door and entered when they heard "COME IN"

Deepak : hmm...so I have informed jijs and he will be coming till then any justification u both want to give as to why you both didn't care about your own health ...

Both of them just stood ...

Deepak banged the table with his hand and both of them flinched ..

Deepak : I want answer from both of you whenever I ask something .. I am talking to you not to walls ..
UNDERSTOOD ??

Both : y.y.yes s.sir

Deepak : good . Now tell what you did miss kavya ki tum behosh ho gyi and you miss mahek were at the verge of being unconscious..

Both of them again went silent ..

Deepak sighed and said you are making difficult for your ownself as you know jijs is coming and he will take you to malhar sir and you know further right ??

Both of them slowly nodded ..

Now kavya was scared by thinking malhar's words as last time he said ..

(Flashback) :

Malhar : and get this in your head if you disobeyed in this then it will not take a min for us to get u admitted in this hospital ..so choice is yours ...

Aditya : rather entirely yours (smirks)

Kavya : p.p.p.lease s.s.ave me bhaiya dr.malhar will scold me ..

Deepak : but what you di (cutoff) ..

Aditya : what you did kavya (strict cold voice) ..

Kavya : m.y s.s.stomach is paining ..(head low)

Aditya : why so ?? You ate with me at home then how ?? Did you ate anything else (raised an eyebrow)

Kavya : ....

Aditya looked at Deepak and Deepak said each and everything that happened in class ..

Now Aditya was worried as well as he was very very angry ...

He shoots glare to both kavya and mahek ..

Aditya : now speak up both of you and this time I swear both of you will not get spared ...(cold scary tone giving shivers to their spine)

Mahek : w.w.w.e ate junk food .. yesterday w.w.ithout telling you and then our stomach started paining and then due to weakness we both fainted in class (spoke in one go)

Aditya : brilliant you know very very brilliant ..

Both of tehmlooked downwards. .

Aditya : you were facing pain whole night then also you both had audacity to not tell any one ..
Vomitted ??

Both of them silently nodded ..

Aditya: how many times ??

Mahek : 1-2 times ..

Kavya : 4 times (whispered) ..

But Aditya heard he sighed heavily ..

He called someone ..

Aditya : hello dr.malhar (hearing this name both mahek and kavya widened their eyes) are you free now ??

Malhar : heyy Aditya .. umm..I am having appointments but I am free for half and hour ..tell naa what happened??

Aditya : nothing just you have to do checkup of some careless people who don't take care of themselves (shooting glare to mahek and kaavya)

Malhar : (understood) ok come fast ..

Hanged the call ..

Aditya : come (firm and stern tone)

Both kavya and mahek didn't move an inch ..

Deepak : don't be stubborn come both of you (he came and dragged kavya)

Kavya : b.b.bhai please naa dr.malhar will give injection please naa ...

Deepak : I SAID COME ..

both of them flinched very badly and Deepak dragged kavya and aditya dragged mahek ..

TBC

I will post next chapter after target of 17 votes ..pls vote 🥺 ..
Byee...