First meet in the class

They both got ready and headed to hospital kavya knew Aditya was a professor but never knew he was the mentor of her class but Aditya knew it and was very curious to know about her reaction..

Both reached the clg and parted their ways...

Kavya entered in classroom and seated at her place but soon announcement was made to submit the health reports and she submitted it to class representative.

TIME SKIP

Professor entered DR. Aditya roy

Kavya was in utter shock she couldn't believe he is here ..

Aditya : morning ..I am aditya I am your mentor for this year (cold)

Students : good morning sir

Neither soon aditya's eyes met with yours whom he impatiently finding on ..

Both made an eye contact and kavya can see a smirk on his face indicating that he was teasing her ...

But inside she was very happy ..

But now she had to face a bitter truth knowing that the fake reports are already submitted to the class mentor none other than to mr. Aditya..

Now she was only imagining what will happen as she just said a lie and only one line was flashing ..

"I HATE LIES" ..

Kavya : yaahhh what the folks ..did I just submitted my reports to this jerk no wayyy godd please help me otherwise this human who is smiling now will get converted into a demon and eat me
(Fake drama) (in mind)

Aditya : let's do an introduction

Students : ok sir

Kavya : no need u idiot (in mind)

All the students stood one by one and gave intro..

Now it was kavya 's turn

But Aditya decided to tease her

Aditya : I would suggest ki last row students come in front and give the intro ..

Kavya : (widened eyes) what seriously this jerk rudy cold stubborn ass always increases my problem (she cursed him inside her mind)

Looking at her expressions knowing that she would be cursing him a lot gave a smirk on his face ..

Aditya : come on fast we don't have  whole day (with a smirking face)

Kavya : she came in front aditya handed her the mic and he was smirking 😏

Kavya gave him a death glare and took the mic and gave the intro

Kavay looked at Aditya indicating that she was done with her introduction but aditya was in a different mood ..mood of teasing her a lot ..so he stared at her ..

Kavya : yeahhh this stupid jerkk I told that my speech is completed then why the hell he is staring at me idiotttt...(in her mind)

Kavya : (bowed and was starting to leave to her place without his response)

Aditya : wait miss ..

Kavay got frozed at her spot and tightly closed her eyes knowing he would tease her more also she was more nervous because 150 pair of eyes was only looking at her ..

Aditya: miss kavya ?? (Pretending to look at her I'd card)

Kavya : y.y.y.ess sir (sir my foot ..idiot ..wait you come at dorm I will show you ...jerk 😤😤)

Aditya : your handkerchief is here please take it back miss "kavya" ( he emphasized on the word kavya making her annoyed) ..

Kavya moved backwards facing the smirking face of aditya taking the handkerchief annoyingly and leaving for her seat ..

Aditya chuckled mentally at her action..

she left and sat on her desk and John started teaching after the introduction of a few more students ..

Kavya : (in her mind ) ahhhh WTH god please disappear me ... why is he my class teacher now he can annoy me every now and then why my fate is so bad 😫..

Soon the class was over and he made a announcement which almost frozed yn..

Aditya : so as you all have submitted the medical reports I want to recheck the reports with your help so do co-operate and come roll number wise into my office...

Aditya : what is the strength of your class ..

Students: 150 sir ..

Aditya : ok then 1 to 75 roll numbers will come to me and 75 to 150 will be checked by mr.daksh..(very well known by the fact that her roll number is 30 as per introduction)

Students : ok sir ..

On the other hand kavya was thinking what will happen if he come to know she made fake reports ..

Now she was just sat with a baby pout face ..

Aditya came to his cabin and examined all the reports and recheck the reports with students physical mental and dental health and filled the necessary details for records of students health ..seems like a lot of work but he being the genius and super fast at his work could do it in minutes...

But one report made him curious which was none other than of kavya he saw the reports carefully but frowned..
because there was a change in registration number like it was wrong or precisely we can say it was overprinted over the right number , so he thought to confirm it with the staff of hospital..

He made a call to reception...

Staff : hello ..

Aditya : hello..this is dr.aditya from dental department

Staff : yes sir how may I help you ??

Aditya : woh actually I wanted to know whether a student named kavya from dental college 3rd year had undergone any tests in our hospital ??

Staff : ok sir I will check and inform you within few minutes ..

Aditya : sure ..thankyou..

Knowing procedure will take a bit time he informed the adjacent roll number to not send the 30 th roll number and send everybody else in a sequence ..

Student frowned but knowing there teachers are always correct didn't argued and did the same ..

Time skip ..
After few minutes staff confirmed the fact to aditya that there was no tests of kavya done in there hospital

Now Aditya was confirmed that this reports were fake because if she will opt for doing this tests in a private laboratory the charges will be massive ..

Now he was boiling in anger because despite of his warnings that he hate lies kavya did the same mistake .

He called kavya to his cabin ..

Kavya on other side was thinking while sitting in her class that why just he told her to not come now and come and the end ..

Yaahhhh I am sure he would have know about the fake reports and would be very angry on me (fake crying) why God me whyyy (drama)

Khushi thought something was fishy therefore she decided to ask but rather than directly asking she thought to talk to her casually ..

Khushi : heyyyaa y/n how are you ??

Kavya : fine khushi (both of them share a hug)

Khushi : btw bhaiya taught nicely naa today ??

Kavya : (frowned) bhaiya ??

....
.
.
.
.

Guesss what will happen next and do tell in comments 😁