New siyyapa

Now kavya is back to dorm and there schedule goes back to normal but still Aditya is looking into her diet and exercise
he doesnt allow her to eat salty food and also no sugar and have the meals after checking the diabetes ..

Now here kavya is sitting on the dining table with a pouty face as Aditya is behind her forcing her to complete the soup and the bland salad ..

Aditya : kavya I am telling you complete this food fast (angry tone)

Kavya : plsss...naaa I am full now i don't want to eat

Aditya : can't you understand kavya we are getting late still I have to get ready come on fast complete it ..

Kavya : ohhh then you go naa I will take my time and eat (smirk inside her mind)

Aditya (raising one eyebrow) : see kavya mujhe voh yaad tabhi dila na if you want your ass to be red ..mene pehle hi tumhe jaane Diya tha kuch bola nhi tha and now once you repeat that and u will see another side of me ..

Kavya : huhhh khadoos Hitler (mumbles)

Aditya : (pulls her ear) I heard it baby ..

Kavya : ahhhhh stop it it hurts ..

Aditya : let it hurt now eat fast ..

Kavya : but leave my ear ..

Aditya leaves her ear and she completes her bland food ..

Time skip ..

Aditya got ready but here our kavya maddam is doing her work at the turtles speed ..

Aditya : (raised his eyebrow) why are you so slow today don't u wanna go clg ??

Kavya : offcourse i will go ..

Aditya : when at midnight ?? It's already 8.55 and as far as ik clg timings are 9.00
AM ..

Kavya : yaah yeahh ik but I will go direct in postings which is at
2.00 pm ..

Aditya : dare u to bunk the lectures ..
(Dangerously strict voice)

Kavya : w.w.e.hy plss... naaa I don't wanna attend the lectures ..

Aditya : nooo u will attend all the lectures also from now onwards I myself will check on to ur studies ..

Kavya : noo please I don't want uk u are the strictest pg faculty in our clg ..

Aditya (smirks) : yaahhh baby ik and this strict professor will be your strict tutor from today so be ready ..

Kavya : (whining) yaahhh pls.. naa I don't want any tutor vutir me apne AAP padh sakti hu okk..and I don't wanna go plss..ek din naa ..

Aditya : noo u r going and why you don't wanna go tell me the reason ..

Kavya : w.w.ohh mood nhi hai ..haaa ..
(But in real her stomach is paining as she have eaten a lot of spicy and junk food yesterday with mahek) and same condition is of mahek

I AM SORRY I AM CHANGING KAVYA'S BESTFRIEND NAME TO MAHEK ...

mahek :

She is bestfriend of kavya and sister of Aditya and likes Deepak (kavya 's brother)

Back to story : ...

Aditya : (pissed off) ohhh seriously so come here I will make the mood (stern and strict voice) ..

Kavya knowing her strict husband she said ..

Hehe...n.n.no n.n.eed I am going (nervous smile)

Saying this she ran away to get ready ..

Aditya chuckled at her behaviour ..

That's it for today as previous chapter was so small so I decided to post another chapter ..
I hope u liked it ..

Plss..guys vote for the chapter really I am not getting any votes

To unlock chapter 13
15 votes and 10 comments 😁😁
Ik u can do this 😊