fainted

Both got ready and left for college ..

Aditya went to his pg department and kavya went to lecture hall to attend the class ..

Mahek : hii kavya (low voice)

Kavya : heyy..(low dull voice) ..

And kavya sits beside mahek ..

Both together : what happened to you u don't seem to be good ??

Both together : stomach me pain ho rha hai ..

Both got shocked ..

Mahek : yaarrr kal raat se dard ho rha hai stomach me mene 2 baar raat me vomit bhi ki achhaa hai mom dad ko kuch pta nhi chala Varna ab tk Bhai meri band Baja chuke hote ..

Kavya : gadhi subh subh bol ..mujhe toh soch kar hi darr lag rha hai agar Aditya ko pta chal gya toh pta nai kya hoga (gulps at the thought of his anger)
And guess what mujhe 4 baar vomit Hui u know what mera sarr bhi dukh Raha hai aur pyrexia bhi hai ..

(A/n's p.o.v : dhundho dhundho pyrexia ka matlab 😁😜 and also guess in comments)

Mahek : yaarr pta nai kya hoga ..tune koi dawai Li thi ??

Kavya : umm..haa paracetamol lekin guess what wo bhi vomit ke saath nikal gyi and u know what only I know how I ate the breakfast ..he forcefully make me eat the salad after that I told him ki mujhe freshen up hone Jana hai and I puked whole breakfast ...

Mahek : yaahh but don't tell anyone that ki u took the medicine otherwise we are doomed ...
If bhaiya would get to know than he will eat us alive ..

Kavya : yahhh (scared) .. and we have to control our symptoms as now Deepak bhai's lecture  is there if he notices anything then we are really gone..

(A/n p.o.v : as mentioned earlier Deepak is medicine pdlg therefore he came to deliver the lecture of medicine and as u know dental students have to study medical subjects also )

Mahek : yeahhh (fully scared)

Soon Deepak  came  first glanced on both kavya and mahek (yes he also have a crush on mahek but he don't want her to get disturbed in studies and get involved in this things therefore he didn't proposed or neither have any hints to her) he noticed that both were looking pale he decided to talk about this once lecture gets finished and he started to teach ..

Lecture started but both of them cannot focus on class instead they were feeling very tired and weak ..

Kavya : (whispers) mahek I am feeling really weak i.i.i.t's l.like e e.verything is spining ..

Mahek : yaahh same to same c.c.condition (whispers) ..

Kavya : I can't sit here I am feeling suffocated ..(whispers)

Mahek : wait let's go out (whispers) ..

Kavya : but what if bhaiya asks??

Mahek : we don't have any option ..

They both stood up and asked permission to go washroom (ik who in clg does this but there was no option and they didn't want to tell about there condition) ..
Deepak frowned looking at there condition and was about to ask but suddenly kavya passed out and fall on the stairs..

Mahek and whole class along with deepak was so shocked ..

Deepak : what happened ?? (He bended and checked her pulse and also made her wear his smart watch so that he could find out her BP fastly as instruments would take time ) ..

Give me water ..

Deepak asked but getting no response he looked at mahek who was standing with support of wall just her eyes will close at anytime and has almost fainted ..

Some other students gave him water bottle and he threw some drops of water on kavya 's face and tapped her face ..within few minutes she opened her eyes ..

He glared at her and now she knew she f_ked up

Deepak then ordered few students to go and make glucose and make her seat in the chair ..
Till then he went to mahek and did the same procedure ..

Time skip ..

Both were now alright and were sitting looking down avoiding deepak's glares ..

Deepak : how r u both feeling now ?? (Cold tone) ..

Both : g.g.g.good ..

Deepak : ohhh really ..meet me in my office NOW (he shouted the last word and left from there) ..

Now both kavya and mahek were scared to death ..

TBC ..😁😜

Uk I love to tease all of you 😜😂😁and as you know target is of 15 votes and 10 comments but no cheating 👀ok otherwise I will not post 🙄
Hehe😂
Alright BYEEE....