Escapism

Just an FYI I'm a lesbian so the slurs in this is okay for me to say but thank you for all the support bye.

Wednesdays POV: I did what I promised not to do ever I feel awful this feeling is like when I lost Nero I'm angry but sad at the same time because I have yet again got someone hurt because of me and my problems.

"TYLER" I screamed out for him.

He starts to walk up to the cage Enid and I are in and places his hand on mine I obviously move my hands away from his.

"Let us out or so help me" I said in a aggressive tone.

"Or what Addams? You gonna hurt me? No you can't do that your in a cage." Tyler said grinning.

"Or when I do get out of this cage I will continue to torture you until you die and I will do it with my bare hands." I said in a loud voice.

He turns around and walks off and Enid grabs my hand and turns me around to look at her.

Enids POV: I grab Wednesdays hand to see her face and she looks at me with disappointment but not at me at her self.

"It's okay people will start looking for us. It's not like they will forget about us right?" I said asking Wednesday because I need to make sure she is okay.

"Yeah, they should start looking for us at anytime" Wednesday said with a scratchy voice.

"I'm - I'm scared Wednesday, I'm so scared" I said while I started to cry.

"It's okay you'll get out soon even if I'm not coming with, You will get out safely I promise okay mio amor (my love)"

I started to cry even more from that, I don't want her to leave and it just be me walking out safely I want it to be both of us.

"I would rather want to die with you than you dying" I said hugging her tightly.

"Okay Enid." Wednesday said.

I look at her and she has a tear running down her face.

Wednesdays POV:
"Let's go to sleep and we will figure out a way to get out in the morning" I said wiping my tear with my hand.

"Ok." Enid said with A dead voice.

We lay down and fall asleep. The next morning I wake up and I let Enid sleep in. My back hurts because I was laying on a metal floor but I suck it up.

"If only we had thing right now huh?" Enid said rubbing her eyes and standing up.

"Yeah." I said leaning on the bars facing the door.

"You figured out anything yet?" Enid said walking over to me resting her head on my shoulder.

"No." I said getting straight to the point.

Tyler walks over to us and Enid gets off of me and walks to the back of the cage.

"Cmon let's go babe" Tyler said thinking he would do something.

Enids POV:

"Cmon let's go babe" made me want to throw up Tyler really thought he rizzed Wednesday up.

After Tyler thought he ate he grabbed Wednesday by the hand and took her out the cage.

"What the fuck do you want." Wednesday said very rude but it was needed.

"Well I wanted to see if you came to your senses about being a lesbo!" Tyler saying lesbo very prominently.

"No I haven't" Wednesday said getting in Tyler's face.

"Fine here's your food for the day you dyke" Tyler said passing the food to me and Wednesday and pushing her back in the cage.

No one's POV: Wednesday waited about 20 minutes after Tyler left to say anything to Enid just to be safe.

"I figured out what I'll do to get us out" Wednesday said will holding her knees to her chest.

"Really!? Well what is it?" Enid said eagerly to know.

"The next time he checks on me to see if I'm still a lesbian I'll say I'm not so then when he takes me out I'll try to do something to get you out." Wednesday said looking anxiously at Enid.

"But what if he does something to you?" Enid said moving closer yo Wednesday.

"It's fine I'll be fine okay? We just have to keep our distance." Wednesday said moving away from Enid.

"So that it will seem more believable?" Enid said moving back a little bit too.

"Correct." Wednesday said nodding at Enid.

"Okay" enid said with a little enthusiasm.

Wednesday sleeps on the other side of the cage and Enid sleeps in the back corner.

Enids POV: even though me and Wednesday are In the same area it feels like she's so far. We don't know when the next time fly guy will come back to ask Wednesday the same question but even if it's in a day I'll still miss being next to her.