Roomies

Wednesdays POV: After I go in the restroom I get undressed and turn on the water it's a bit hot but not to hot. I step in and the water hits my face water trickles down my face and runs down my legs, in the shower there is a side for Enids products and a side for mine I always likes the way Enid smelled so I decided to use her stuff it's not like she will notice a bit of her stuff gone. After I get done with the shower I get dressed and I walk out the door looking down I look back up and Enid is an inch away from me, face to face my eyes graze up and down her face. Enid backs up and apologizes.

"Sorry I just wanted to make sure you were okay"

"I was only in there for 10 minutes" I said walking past her and then I hear a sniffle come from Enid.

"Are you using my shampoo?!"

"No" I said lying through my teeth.

She walks over to me and grabs my head and leans down and sniffs me.

"You so are!" Enid said with a smile.

"Whatever you are smelling Sinclair" I said denying the truth.

"I know I'm right you smell like vanilla and old books" Enid said holding her hands together.

"Do you sniff me?" I said with a weird feeling in my stomach.

Enid looks at me and drops her smile.

"No!" Enid said in a angry voice and throwing her hands up.

"Calm down Sinclair it was a joke" I said sitting on my bed.

"Okay whatever" Enid said sitting on her bed.

"Goodnight Sinclair" I said turning off the light"

"Good night!" Enid said in a soft voice.

Enids POV:
As I'm getting ready for bed my phone goes off I pick it up and it's a text from Ajax.

Ajax:
Hey you okay?

Enid:
Im okay I guess.

Ajax:
Oh okay I'm going to miss you!

Enid:
Yeah I'm going to miss you to

Ajax:
Goodnight ml I'll see you tomorrow ❤️

Enid:
Goodnight.

I didn't really feel like talking to him I was so exhausted I just wanted to sleep I set my phone to silent and fall asleep.

I wake up to the smell of coffee and the sound of packing I get up and stretch.

"Good morning" Wednesday said packing away her type writer.

"Good morning wends" I said yawning.

"Is this for me?" I said pointing at the coffee.

"No it's for thing" Wednesday said.

I looked at her with a very confused face because well thing is a hand and doesn't have a mouth so.

"Yes it's yours Sinclair" Wednesday said looking at me.

I pick it up and take a sip and walk over to her.

"You should probably start packing my parents are going to be here soon" Wednesday said pointing to my suit case.

"Why would I need to get packed for your house?"

"Because your going with me" Wednesday said with a concerned face and handing me her phone.

There was a text from my mother and her.

Mrs.Sinclair:
tell Enid I don't want her coming home.
Read.

"She doesn't want me there?" I said with a numb face.

"I'm sorry Sinclair" Wednesday said grabbing her phone back.

I jump up and start packing with a huge smile on my face.

"I'm sorry Enid if you want a hug I suppose I'll give one" Wednesday said trying to cheer me up even though I wasn't sad.

I fix my face to make it look sad and I turn around to hug her after like 30 seconds I whisper in her ear.

"I'm not sad Addams"

She backs up and looks at me with a weird face and begins to pack and I start to laugh.

Wednesdays POV: when I hugged Enid that same rush of heat flowed through my body I didn't let go because I thought she was sad it turns out she just wanted a free hug. She started to hum and smile I was so confused as to why she was so happy she just got disowned.

"Why are you so happy?" I said confused.

"Well first off I never liked my mom or my house they were always so mean" Enid said walking closer to me.

"And second?" I said waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"I get to stay with you we will be roomies still!" Enid said bouncing up and down.

"You don't have to call me your roomie we are friends now" I said in a quite voice.

"We are just now friends?" Enid said walking back to her suitcase to pack.

"Well I was never sure of it I thought you just were using me because well your girly and wear pink and I'm the exact opposite" I said quickly so I wouldn't seem soft.

"Oh! Okay" Enid said turning back around and humming her tune while packing.

Enids POV: after I get done packing I go on my phone and text Ajax.

Enid:
I'm leaving soon can you come over so I can say bye?

Ajax:
Ofc ml

Enid:
Okay

I never really likes that he called me Ml because he never actually said I love you he just said Ml in abbreviations I've said I love you before he just said "okay" it's okay though he just wanted to take it slow.

After about 20 minutes or so there was a knock at the door I jump up to get it but Wednesday beats me to it.

"Oh it's you" Wednesday said looking him up and down not in a good way though.

Wednesday turns around and walks to her bed to sit down and read her book.

"Hi to you Wednesday" Ajax said walking in and closing the door.

"I didn't say hi" Wednesday said giving him a smug look .

"Be nice Wednesday" I said in a scolding voice.

Wednesday always didn't like Ajax I'm not sure why though. Ajax sat next to me and we started talking about what we were going to do when we move away from each other and we agreed to call at least once every 2 days.

"It's not going to be that bad your moms house is like 15 minuets away from mine so I'll come over sometimes " Ajax said with a smile and holding my hand.

Wednesday looks over and makes a sigh gets up and walks out I don't think she likes it when we are being touchy another mystery.

"About that Ajax.. I'm moving with Wednesday because my mom said she doesn't want me there anymore" I said smiling at the thought of me staying with Wednesday.

Ajax's face turns pale and his smile drops.

"What's wrong?" I said confused because he looked upset.

"Nothing I have to go though bye Enid" Ajax said getting up and leaving.