Secret after secret

A week later enids POV:I was walking with yoko and D to our class and we were talking about our principal.

"Do you guys think she's zesty?" Yoko said while holding Ds hand.

"She's totally fruity at least half way!" I said holding my books and pressing them across my chest.

"Yeah no straight girl dresses the way she does and has tattoos all over her" D said looking over Yoko to make eye contact with me.

There was a short pause and then I looked at D and Yoko did too and then we started to burst out in laughter.

"What? What!?" D said while me and Yoko were basically dying in the floor with water in our eyes.

"WHAT?!" D said again even more confused.

"I guess I'm straight now!" I said laughing still covering my mouth with my hand.

"Oh my god you guys are stupid" D said starting to giggle with us.

I take a deep breath and wipe my eyes trying not to smear my mascara.

"Okay let's go to class before we get yelled at" Yoko said giving her glasses.

Once we walk to class the teacher yells out to us in a stern tone.

"Your late again. This is your 3rd time this week girls" Mr.Benz said.

"I apologize Mr.Benz it won't happen again" I said looking at him.

He mumbles under his breath which he always does and turned around and began teaching. I sat next to Wednesday and she looked pretty upset with me.

"You need to stop being late." Wednesday said looking at me.

"I'll be fine" I said whispering to her.

"It affects your grade I can only do so much by 'helping' with your work" Wednesday said lowering her tone too.

"Okay wends" I said smiling.

No one's POV: After they are done with their classes they meet in the dorm and both plop down on their beds Enid let's out a big groan and takes her shoes off with her feet and Wednesday is uniting her shoes one at a time.

"I'm going to take a shower I'll be right out." Wednesday said going towards the bathroom.

"Okay!" Enid said with a excited voice.

Wednesdays POV:
I turn on the shower and my mind immediately starts to rush ever since school started about two weeks ago that stalker of mine had been sending me notes non-stop. And I don't want Enid getting hurt or finding out so I haven't told her but I don't want her to get upset at me for hiding this secret. But I would rather want her upset at me then getting herself hurt tonight I'm going out and meeting this "stalker" they sent me an address to meet them on the little note things.

After Enid fell asleep I moved her off of me she's a pretty heavy sleeper so I don't have to worry about waking her up I get dressed and put my shoes on then I walk out the door.

I walk to the address and I look around and they weren't there I knew they wouldn't of come as I turn around I here a very familiar voice say my name.

"Wednesday." They sounded very dead pan and quiet.

"Who's there?" I said looking around and I see a tall figure in the distance.

I turn on my flash light and shine it in there face and I see someone I never wanted to see again, someone I wanted to kill the next time with saw him.

"Hi Wednesday" Tyler said walking out from the shadows.

"What the actual fuck do you want." I said turning my flashlight off because I didn't want to look at his hideous face any longer.

"I thought you loved me. I thought you wanted me." Tyler said walking closer to me.

"I never loved you I'm in love with someone else and I always have been I just didn't realize it" I said not saying Enid's name yet.

"Who!?" Tyler said rather aggressively.

I wasn't scared of him at all so I told him .

"A girl."

"All you need is the right man for you to turn straight, and I'm that man." Tyler said with a smirk on his face.

"That's not how that works" I said disgusted about what he said

He leaped at me and forced me to the floor and had my hands under his and he was sitting on my body and started to kiss my neck I was trying to push him off of me but he is 270 pounds and 6,0 tall.
I hear someone start to run to me and Tyler and they tackled him off of me I stood up and looked at Enid who's was on top of him scratching at his face.

Tyler pushed Enid off of him and grabbed her by the neck. And threw her to the floor and she didn't wake up. I ran over to him and then it went black.

1 hour earlier:

Enids POV: as soon as I felt Wednesday got up I woke up but I wanted to see were she was going so I pretended to sleep and waited for her to leave and I got up and got ready.

I followed her and I heard screams so I ran and I saw Tyler on top of her and forcefully kissing her. I rush to Tyler and pushed him off of her and started to scratch him and then he picked me up my the neck 2 hours later:I woke up in a cage next to Wednesday.

I crawled to Wednesday and shook her saying her room with a sore throat.

"Wednesday wake up please" I said asking her for the fourth time.

She jumped up right away and put her fist up like she was in a fight and looked around and ran up to the door of the cage and shook it and she screamed out for Tyler and we heard footsteps.