•*⁀➷ ꒰ dating yunjin ꒱

( ୨୧ ♥︎! MAY 23RD, 2022 ୨୧ ♥︎! )

XIUYING has been dating yunjin for a while now, and on may 25th, she would've been dating yunjin for five months. to be honest, the thought passed her mind. with debuting and preparing for comebacks, she didn't have the time to lay in bed and think about her future plans with her girlfriend.

in sooyoung's previous relationships, she either didn't have the chance to celebrate her long lasting relationship, or her partner didn't care enough. but, yunjin did.

sooyoung was in the producing studio, working on some songs for their upcoming comeback. she had her headphones on and her computers turned on, her partner who worked with her for this project already left and had gone home. so sooyoung was alone, eyes trained on the screen, and ears straining to find the perfect beat.

"boo," someone said, startling sooyoung who let out a yelp.

"jesus!" sooyoung said with a chuckle and a eye roll, she pushed herself away from her desk and looked at yunjin, "you scared me, what's wrong?" sooyoung asked, pulling yunjin down to her lap.

yunjin shook her head with a smile, "nothing. i was just thinking, you know how our five months of dating will be coming up, right?"

sooyoung froze, and let out a slow hum, as if she knew. yunjin turned around with a sigh. "you totally forgot!"

sooyoung shook her head, "maybe...but hey, i know now. what do you wanna do?"

"not sure yet," yunjin started, leaning back and resting on sooyoung, "we should go out today. we're busy on may 25th, and the day after that."

sooyoung nodded with a bright smile, "yes, get up, get up," sooyoung said excitedly. yunjin stood up with a confused expression, looking at her girlfriend as she walked around the small producing studio. "we always stay in, so let's go out tonight. how about ice skating, and then stargazing with some cheap restaurant food?"

yunjin let out a squeal with a delighted nod, "yes, of course!"

sooyoung smiled and grabbed her thin jacket, wrapping it against her skin. she turned to yunjin and held out her hand, to which her girlfriend gladly took. the two of them hurriedly, and excitedly, rushed out of the building, masks and hats covering their faces.

sooyoung felt excitement bubble in her stomach. before, the two weren't allowed to be seen together in public, at least not alone and in a "romantic" way. though the company supported their relationship and wished for them to last, they still didn't want their LGBTQ+ relationship to put a toll on the company and had them keep it a secret. but today, sooyoung was tired of hiding it. if anything came out, she'd just say that it was a friend-date, they were energetic and wanted to do something fun.

but right now, that was in the back of her mind. the only thing occupying it was the beautiful girl in front of her, who giggled at almost tripping over nothing, where the soft breeze hit her skin, making her cheeks rosy, how yunjin tightened her grip against sooyoung's hand, as if they'd lose each other. all she could think about was yunjin and how hopelessly in love she was.

the duo arrived at the ice skating rink and slipped on their skates. sooyoung, an experienced ice skater, easily slipped the skates on and turned to yunjin who was struggling. she got down on her knees and brought yunjin's skates towards her, tying it.