°•6•°

Y/n POV:

Y/n:'I've been playing video games for quite some time. Guess I should stop for a bit.'

I shut down my computer and stretched a bit as I hear the satisfying pops.*Buzz, buzz* My phone started ringing as I lazily picked it up and look who the caller is and answered the phone.

Y/n:"Hey, Oderaa. Why are you up so early. I thought your 'morning' starts at eleven. Hehehe."

Oderaa:"Hey, shut up! How the hell can you sleep so late but stand up so early anyway?!"

Y/n:"... That's a secret."

Oderaa:"Whatever. I called because I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go to Space Land with me."

Y/n"And why do you wanna go there?*Dramatic gasp* Are you asking me on a date, Oderaa? You shouldn't have. ( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho....."

Oderaa:"E-ehh?! I'm not asking you on a date, you asshole! I'm asking because I am bored and I don't wanna babysit my little sister and her friends. Plus there are some questions that I want you to answer. No, the questions aren't about dates, it's mainly the person that keeps following you. I know you would have noticed by now, so don't play stupid."

Y/n:"Weellll, you aren't wrong about the person. Hmmmm.... Sure, I'll go with you. So are we walking or taking the bus?"

Oderaa:"Bus, obviously."

Y/n:"As you wish. See you at the bus stop for our date, Oderaa-kun~."(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

Oderaa:"For the last time, it's not a da-."*beep*

Y/n:"Now, what to wear. Sadly not my PJs."

After getting dressed:

I went downstairs and saw no one in the kitchen. There's a peace of paper on the kitchen counter. I went over to the folded paper and unfold it.

Y/n:'Dear Y/n. Oh boy. Me and your father are out to finish our job for today. We should be back home for lunch and we should be home for the rest of the day. Don't burn down the house. Don't do drugs. If you're leaving the house, remember to lock the door. Cool.'

I put the letter, unfolded, back on it's original place, got my keys, mask, jacket, wallet, shoes on, open the door step outside, close and lock the door and walk to the bus stop for Space Land so that the idiot I call a best friend can go there so that he doesn't get kicked out of the place and get banned permanently. Yeah, Oderaa almost got banned permanently at Space Land when we were in primary school so now I have to make sure he doesn't get into trouble, again. It's kinda ironic if you think about it, or not? I don't know.

Time skip to bus stop:

I am walking down the stairs when I heard Oderaa yell at me.

Oderaa:"Hey, hurry up already, idiot!"

Y/n:"I thought you were the idiot for almost getting permanently banned from Space Land."

Oderaa:"...okay, you may have a point there."

When I got near the bus stop I saw two people there. One that is pretty beneficial with the 'agent spying' problem, Light Yagami.

Y/n:'The way he's talking to her is as if they are a couple but it's one sided? It seem like they are going on a date, but what about his 'agent spying' problem? Why does the girl look familiar? Did Oderaa date her once? Possibly... I should seriously stop analyzing shit like this...(⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)'

Oderaa:"So, how's the little problem you've been having?"

He muttered under his breath so that only I could hear it clearly.