Part 30

"Ho gai packing" Karan called and asked Teja.

"Haan booking the cab in another 5-10 mins and then will leave" Teja said.

"Ni.. even i will come to drop you" Karan replied.

"Ni... airport is 40kms away from our PG.. There is no point ki to 80kms to and fro kare" Teja insisted.

"Okay but then lets atleast have tea together" Karan wanted to spend sometime with her.

"Ok.. theek hain.. then I am coming with my luggage... you also come out... chai peeke I will leave" Teja agreed.

As soon as she stepped outside the lift she saw him waiting for her over there. He went ahead and took the luggage from her.

"Tere hath me ye kya parcel hain?" Teja pointed at the parcel.

"Kuch ni ... waise hi.. acha bta next 3 days ka kya plan hain... Delhi jaake kya karegi" Karan asked after setlling on a table of the adjacent restaurant that offers perfect filter coffee and tea.

"Pta ni ye to wahi jaake pta chalega but I think mostly i will stay with mumma... wo bahot udaas hain jabse main gai hu... wo muje yaad karke bahot roti h...so" Teja said taking the first sip of the coffee.

"Yaar yaha ki coffee is soooo good... aaj se chai main PG me pee lia karungi but atleast once a day i want to have this" She said pointing towards the coffee.

"Tera kya plan hain for next three days?" Teja raised her eyebrow.

"Abhi tak kuch final ni hain.. may be kisi ek din college friends ka reunion ho so waha jaunga" Karan said.

"Ok... kon kon jaega?" She asked him.

"Mere kuch friends hain... tu unhe ni jante" He responded.

After few seconds he continued " Except Anusha.. mostly wo bhi hogi waha".

"Ok" She got sad.

Karan notices the change in her mood and understood what she is thinking.

He held her hand "Bache I love you... No one can change that... meri feelings itni bhi weak ni hain ki ek do bar kisi se milke change ho jae" 

She nodded and gave a smile but it still didn't reach her eyes.

"Oh... the cab has arrived" She quickly took the last sip of the coffee and started picking up her luggage.

Karan quickly took it from her hands and kept it in the cab.

"Listen... ye brownies hain... raste me you will get hungry tab kha lio.... enjoy your trip and miss me also thoda sa... and one last thing nothing can change my love for you" He handed over the parcel to her and kissed her forehead.

"Hum public place pe hain" Teja got awkward.

"So what... jo mera hain wo mera hain... haq se" He gave her a tight hug and opened the door of the car to let her sit in.

She left for the airport and throughout the way they were on calls discussing random things. 

Teja was a bit upset thinking he would be meeting Anusha again but since she didn't want to come across as insecure girlfriend... or friend... or whatever she dint want to show it to him.

Karan was sad that she is leaving him for three days and that was evident from his voice.

"The boarding has started... will message you once i reach home... since Pra will be there at the airport so will not be able to call you.." Teja said picking up his hand luggage.

"Kyu? Why can't you talk to me in from of him?" He asked

"Karan... this all is so new... lets take sometime and then take it to our families na" She said.