Part 24

"Teja... get up fast... cab aa gai hain" Karan pulled her blanket.

"Itni jaldi kyu... sone de na" Teja was grumpy.

"Uth yaar jaldi... cab aa gai hain...lets leave" He pulled her blanket completely.

"Are par abhi kyu... abhi to breakfast bhi ni kia and itni jaldi kya hain jaane ki" She got up from the bed with an irritated face.

"PG chalte hain na... waha jaake dobara so jana I have picked up your stuff as well... chal" He said and opened the door.

Teja could not understand anything but slipped her feet in her sandals and started walking out of the room.

Karan was not looking into her eyes or holding her hand even when she was half asleep while walking. He was not talking to her anything other than 'jaldi chal'.

Teja could not understand why he is behaving like this and sensed something is wrong. But then shrugged off the thoughts thinking may be he is concerned to drop me at my PG safely.

On reaching the cab Teja entered the cab to sit on the back seat and then shifted to the other side to let Karan also sit with her who was standing behind him. But suddenly she heard the sound of the door closing and saw that Karan is sitting on the front seat next to the driver.

Thats when Teja was cent percent sure that something is definitely wrong. Karan has never made her sit alone on the back seat. This was a first.

"What is happening" Teja leaned forward shifting a bit towards him.

"What? PG wapas jaa rahe hain or kya" Karan turned back but didn't look into her eyes.

"Not that... why are you sitting in front?" Teja was serious.

"You were sleepy I thought you wanted to sleep on the back seat so I sat here" Karan turned her face in front clearly showing that he is lying.

"I could have kept my head on your shoulder and taken a nap" She questioned.

"Ni ni its ok... you sleep na... I have to call Nishant as well" He took out the phone from his pocket.

"Are you serious? Whats up with you? You don't wanna talk about it?" She snapped at him.

"I told you nothing is wrong with me... I am good" He again looked back.

"Look into my eyes and say that everything is good and you are not lying" She was mad in anger by now.

" Stop behaving like a child... why will I lie" He raised his volume and turned to look outside the window.

"You know what Mr. Kundraa... just fuck off" Teja whisper yelled but loud enough for him to hear.

"I should have" He murmered but Teja could not listen.

'Happy now... ho gai ladai... or pee beer.. kya zarurat thi iske sath drink karne ki... ni raha na khud pe control.. kya zarurat thi usse kiss karne ki... idiot... bahot bol raha tha na that i like her... ab dekh le... dosti bhi ni rahegi... bol dia na usne bhi fuck off... but the memories that you have with her and whatever you guys shared last night is memorable... now listen sirf ek week reh gaya hain uske sath normal behave kar... try to maintain some distance from her... jaate jaate pura group ka bond ruin mat kar because of your fucking feelings... ' Karan tried sorting his thoughts.

There was silence throughout the ride. None of them spoke anything. They were looking outside their respective windows.

"Sir... pahuch gae" The cab driver said bringing them out of their reverie.

They stepped out of the cab and Teja took her bag. She didn't even wait for Karan to come out of the cab and started walking towards her PG.

'I am sorry... I know tu gussa hain... but kya karu... tu pass hoti hain to meri feelings or strong hoti jaati hain... I like you... a lot ... but i know we are not meant to be together ... bas all I wish is that you stay happy and keep smiling' He kept looking at her retreating figure.

'Isko kya hua hain aise kyu behave kar raha hain....Thoda dheere chalti hu kya pata awaz deke rok le... ab to adha rasta bhi cross kar lia ni rokega kya?... sach me ni rokega... kya jo bhi hamare beech tha... is it over' With these thoughts those a lone tear escaped her eyes and she entered her PG.

She kept her bag in her almirah and picked up her phone and went to terrace.

"Hi " She called Karan and her tone was enough to make him understand that she was annoyed.

"Hmm.. bolo... kuch urgent kaam tha?" Karan asked casually.

"huh?? Ni kaam ni tha?? m bina kaam ke call ni kar sakti?" She was hurt now.

"Nothing like that... abhi kuch kaam karna hain mujhe.. baad me call karta hu... agar koi baat karni ho to watsapp kar dena" Karan cut short the conversation.

"Huh.. hmm.. ok.." She was shocked, she knew that he hates typing and always prefers calls over watsapp but today he told to watsapp him.

"Hey listen" Karan was quick to respond before she could disconnect the call.

"Haan haan bolo" She got a smile on her face.

"I am sorry yaar... wo galti se ho gaya tha... please forget it... I promise aisa dobara kabhi ni hoga" He spoke.

There was silence from the other end. Teja could not even think that the reason for his weird behaviour could be the last night's moments that were special so special for her. Tears started flowing from her eyes.

"I am talking about last night... I am sorry" On getting no response he continued.

After taking a deep breath to control her emotions she barely managed to speak " Its okay... Even I was at equal fault so even I am sorry.. I think tumhe kuch kaam tha na... baad me baat karte hai.. bye".

"Its oka.." Before he could complete he saw that the call has been disconnected.

He kept holding his phone hoping she might call again but nothing of that sort happened.

'Kaha tha na.. mat pad is liking and love ke chakkar me... kya hua ab... you again got ditched... actually me galti uski bhi ni thi... u knew uska relation abhi khatam hua hain so the time that he was spending with you wo bas rebound tha or kuch ni... tu hi pagal usse liking samjh baithi... u fool.. ab kya karegi .... usne kaha na that he is sorry for that kiss... and tu kal raat wahi moments yaad karke kitni der tak jagti rahi... ab ro.. u have earned it' She was a crying mess.

'Now get a hold of yourself Teja... just a week then pta ni tum dono kaha hoge... Today is Saturday... next Saturday tak you will be out of this PG... at max 7 more days... so tab tak khud pe thoda control rakh and usse distance maintain kar but don't let it ruin the bond that you, Vidhi, Nishant and him share... ' She wiped her tears and calmed herself.

**************************

"Bas 4 din or and then Friday ko pata chal jaega ki kisko konsa office and city mili hain" Nishant said while entering the office on Monday morning.

"Haan and then saturday night ya Sunday morning tak we will leave this office and PG" Vidhi got sad.

Karan and Teja shared an eyelock after hearing to their conversations and realizing that they have got very few days left now.

They didn't meet each other throughout the weekend post that call. There were no calls or messages exchanged as well.

"Teja ID card nikal le" The eyelock was broken with Vidhi's words.

Teja took out her ID card and entered the office.

Note : Sorry guys... most of you would be cursing me after reading this update but this is how true relationships are... complicated.. and fear of loosing your relationship makes people do stupid things

So in next part should we have more silence from both sides to increase misunderstanding (remember duriyon se pyaaar badta hain :P) ... or they should talk and sort it out... or they can be posted in different cities