Part 21

Actually I wanted to say something regarding whatever happened today.

'Fuck no... this is what I was scared of' Karan closed his eyes getting upset post reading her message

He has started typing a message saying sorry but before he could send he got another message from Teja.

Chill.. Jo bhi hua uske bad concious mat ho.. Both of us are great friends 

He deleted the message that he had typed and was waiting for her further message.

I know how you are... what you are so don't worry maine tere baare me kuch galat ni socha

Phew.. main itni tension le raha tha ki pta ni aap kya soch rahe hoge

Mujhe laga hi tha ki tera overthinking zone start ho chuka hoga islie maine pehle hi message karke clarify karna sahi samjha

ok..

They chatted for sometime and then greeted each other.

'Thank God Teja ne kuch galat ni samjha... but jo bhi tha.. it was very special' With these thoughts Karan went off to sleep

'Kya kar rahi hain tu Teja... don't get into all this... sirf friendship hi theek hai.. but aaj uske sath... I mean when i was close to him I don't know why I kind of liked it.. I didn't want to break that hug... It was very special... still STAY AWAY Teja... not from him but from these feelings' Teja slept with entangled thoughts.

Next day they had their normal routine at office.

"Aaj lets go to have pani pura yaar... bahot dino se ni khaya" Teja said excitedly while stepping out of office.

Vidhi, Nishant and Karan also agreed. 

The pani puri stall was on the other side of the road.

"Lets find some other stall na... for this one we will have to cross the road and bahot traffic hain mujhse ni ho paega" Teja was scared looking at the traffic.

Soon Nishant and Vidhi crossed the road leaving Karan and Teja behind. Looking at Teja's nervousness Karan decided that he has to help her cross the road.

"Teja... u trust me right" He said looking directly into his eyes and holding her hand.

"Yes I do" She was confident and intertwined her fingers with his.

"Then just cross it along with me" He said giving her a big smile after looking at the intertwined fingers.

She nodded and soon they crossed the road. They started walking towards the vendor who was few steps away. Both of them didn't leave each other's hand even when they reached the other side of the road. Nishant and Vidhi noticed their hands.

"Vidhi, wo dekh" Nishant said in low voice pointing at Teja and Karan's hands.

"Haan dekha maine.. tujhe kya lagta hain whats going on?" Vidhi asked

"Kal raat ko bhi dono dinner pe ek sath gae the" Vidhi continued.

"Pehle to m 90% sure that Karan likes her but ab to 100% sure hu... what do you think" Nishant shrugged.

"Not sure but i feel that she kind of likes him... ya shayad confused hain... pata ni" Vidhi frowned.

"I think she also likes him but denial phase me hain... is baat ka sabse bada proof to ye hain that she hates sharing her food but fir bhi sirf Karan ke sath share kar leti hain... I mean how... Us din Donal ke sath ladai wali baat pe bhi usne hum sabko 1 word bhi ni bola but she was just disappointed with him.. since usko abhi relationship ni chahie islie wo friend friend bol rahi h but for her he is more than a normal friend" Nishant gave his opinion.