𝟏𝟓 - ᴇxᴘᴏsᴇᴅ.

chapter fifteen,
exposed.

chapter fifteen,exposed

2002

‧₊˚BELLAMY GILMORE hadn't been to a high school party in a long time- her last party was at the end of sophomore year, and now she was at the beginning of her senior year.

the past three years few by, and here she was at her fourth and final year of high school. and when you're a senior, partying is extra fun.

"Bell!"

Jack called her over to him and Sally, the blonde tucked tightly underneath his arm as her big bright smile remained on her lips, "bell!"

the Gilmore whipped her head around to meet theirs, immediately heading toward them. "hi guys" she greeted, "beer?" the male held his cup in front of her face, to which she pushed it away lightly.

"something stronger, please"

he nodded his head, "i'll be back. hold this, though" he still handed her his beer, before placing a peck on his girlfriends head and going to fetch Bell her drink.

"you look really pretty tonight, Sal"

Sally smiled, "so, where's Cook?" the girl asked, "he had to babysit his sister- but he might show up later"

the blonde nodded her head, and looked away. odd. Bell hadn't realized that this was their first time being alone- she always seemed so nice, but then again she kind of had to be with Jack around.

did Sally not like Bell?

thank god, Jack returned with a red cup in hand, swapping with his best friend. "thanks" Bellamy grinned, and took a sip- she couldn't help but cough, "does this have strawberries?"

"i thought you liked strawberries"

"i do- i just almost died" she joked, though it was true. she did almost choke on one as it slid down her throat. "come on, Jack. i want to show you something"

"oh, okay. i'll see you in a bit, Bell?"

she nodded her head, and waved him off. she didn't know what was up with Sally- but it was definitely something. she just hoped this wouldn't be the new norm.

Bellamy stood alone, which only meant one thing. it was time to get drunk- because that was the only way she could be social. sad, yes. but did it work? absolutely.