who is he?

"yeah maybe, look him up or something." gabby said. "i will when we get home," i said. we decided to go back so i could get ready for rush to come over. well went into the living room and i decided to look up this rush holland person. to my surprise i was right, this rush holland dude and the rush i met are the same people. i means that's so cool, but it's not like i even knew who he was so it's okay.

i heard a knock on the door and closed out of safari, i got up, "i think that's rush, i'm so nervous." i said. "do i look good? smell good? is my hai-" i said nervously getting cut off by jayla. "you look perfect, now go answer the door." she pushed me. "hi" i opened the door there was a girl with him . "hey, this is my sister brooke, hope you don't mind she really wanted to meet you," he said. we hugged. "oh yeah here, these are for you." he said. he brought me flowers. he was so sweet, he definitely didn't seem like a famous person, well the stuck up ones. he cared he was really nice.

we walked to the living room and met everyone i was with before. we all talked got to know him, he got to know us. i found out he's just barely turned 16 (not really just pretend he is). he's from california, he's an actor, he played flash in chicken girls. his sister is a singer, shes 19, she's a singer and played ellie on chicken girls. "that's so cool!" i said to them. it was really cool. "mine and jaylas brother is an actor," jaden said. "oh that's sick!" rush said. "can we hear one of your songs?" kylee asked.

"of course," she started playing one of her songs

it was honestly a beautiful song, i started tearing up thinking of javon and everything between us. "you okay," rush asked putting his hand around me. "yeah. just reminds me of my ex, he cheated on me a lot wasn't the same after it," i said. "one hell of a guy to cheat on a girl like you," he said. i blushed, really hard. i heard a door open, it was javon and bianca coming out of there room. "hey, who is he?" javon looked at me. "javon this is rush, rush this is javon," i said. "what's up man," rush said. "yo." javon said dryly.

"we should get snacks then start the movie," jayla suggested. "yeah," brooke said. we got our snacks and than sat back on the couch, "we should watch the nun!" kylee said. "oh my god yes" jaden said. "you guys know how i feel about scary movies.." i said nervously. "it's alright i got you," rush said. i blushed. javon and bianca decided to come watch it with out. we were on one side bianca and javon on the other said. they were across from us, the couch was huge. he looked at us so pissed. he was so mad. i don't even know why tho.. was he jealous??

there was a really scared part jaden kylee and i all screamed. the rest of them laughed except bianca and javon. "ew she's such a pick me, she's so fucking annoying too. she's a bitch javon how'd you date her. " i heard bianca say. i heard him respond with "i don't know she's disgusting and ugly," he said. i wanted to cry. not because i missed him, cause i don't. it was just very hurtful, he was always supposed to be my best friend. i started crying once i heard them say more. i turned my head more towards the tv so no one could til. i sniffled. rookie mistake.

"hey, you ok?" rush whispered to me. i just wanted to cry more. i shook my head. "hey come here" he said.
i buried my face into his chest and just cried. "hey we will be right back can you pause the movie?" rush said. "yea everything okay?" jayla said. "not sure," rush said standing up and grabbing me hand. we walked outside. "what's wrong?" he asked. "you know javon and his girlfriend?" i asked.

"yeah?" he said. "he's the one who cheated on me, and with her.. i was also just a bet to him. but i heard her say i was a pick me for screaming, a bitch and annoying then said she didn't know why javon dated me. then he said he doesn't know either cause i'm disgusting and ugly. before we ever even dated we were best friends since birth.. so i don't know hearing the person i thought was my best friend say that hurt." i said

"don't let it get to you, he's not worth it. besides he's 2 inches taller than you, don't stress it." he laughed. "thank you.." i hugged him. "you're welcome beautiful," he said. we hugged for a few more seconds. "hey hurry ups guys, we are waiting to unpause the movie," brooke came out. "you go ahead i'll be in in a minute," rush said.

no one pov

"i think i like her," rush said. "she's really sweet rush. i like her i approve, but what about when we leave. she'll be in georgia, we will be in california.." brooke said. "we could still see each other alot brooke, we could keep in contact." rush said. "i mean whatever makes you happier, just don't hurt her.. she's a good one rush," brooke said, and they walked back inside.