He Hates Me

We hugged again then i got up, "i gotta get home, hope you like the shows love," i said. "i do thank you baby i love you," he said. "i love you too," i said walking to the door.

i went back home, i walked into my room. jayla was in there? "leave." i said. "please y/n. can you forgive me?" she asked. "what the fuck, your gonna call cps on my dad and expect me to forgive you? you dumb as fuck if you think it works like that. now get out," i said. "please y/n, i miss you too, but that doesn't excuse what you did." i said. "but it wasn't okay y/n," she sakd. "jayla i told you were working things out and everything was okay now, you didn't listen and called anyways. you almost ruined my relationship with him right as it was getting better," i said.

"please just leave." i stated and watched her walk out the door. i texted javon and asked if he wanted to come over, he said no. he never says no unless he has a reason. it was so weird, and it kind of hurt. i was curious but pushed it off. i wouldnt let over thinking get too me.

but then it did. Javon and jaden were spamming me so i turned my phone off for the rest of the night it was 6 when i turned it off so they were worried. i wasn't worried about it. i went downstairs so me mom and dad could watch a movie. He put on despicable me 3 it was his favorite movie me. midway watching it, there was a knock on the door. "i'll get it," i said so my parents didn't have to get up.

"oh hey wanna," i said. "is that javon? if it is ask him when his next match is i wanna go" dad yelled. "i don't know yet i'll find out and let you know." javon yelled back to him. "where have you been?" javon asked. "why does it matter??" i asked, "check your phone," he said. "it's upstairs, i've been watching movies with mom and dad." i said. "well you couldn't have bothered to bring your phone down and answer?" javon said. "javon, you said you didn't wanna hang out and you never say that so i thought you just wanted to be alone, so i didn't wanna bother you." i said.

"whatever," he said turning around and walking home. "mom dad i'm actually really tired do you mind if i just go lay down?" i asked. "ofc not sweetie goodnight" they said. i walked upstairs, i texted jayla 'can you please come over? when you knock just don't tell them i asked, say you wanted to come see me.' i heard a knock on the door, then a few seconds later my door opened. i was just sitting there crying when she walked in.

"oh my god what's wrong?" she asked. "u-um, do you know what's wrong with javon.? i asked him to hang out he said no, he never says no. then he came here all mad cause he thought i was ignoring him and when i told him i was watching movies with my parents he got all mad and left." i sighed. "i have no clue.. i'm so sorry that happened tho." she said hugging me. "i'm gonna go talk to him," jayla said. "okay.." i let out.

javons pov*

"javon, what been up with you?" jayla asked. "nothing?" i said. "i just went to y/n she was crying, hyperventilating and shit. Said you said no to hanging out and everyone knows you javon you never say no, then you yelled at her and left." she said my heart dropped when she said she was crying and shit over me. i ran out the door to y/n's house. her dad left me in and i ran up to her room. "baby?" i said. she was laying down still crying. she turned her head. "wanna..?" she said. "i'm so sorry baby i don't know why i was acting like that.."

y/n pov*

"oh," is all i could get out. i hate feeling like this, sometimes i wish i could just cut off my emotions. "i hate crying, especially in front of you javon." i said. "i know baby, you always have.." he said, he knew me really well. "i just wanna stop," i said. he kissed my forehead and hugged me.

i sighed. "i'm tired, you should go." i said sternly. "oh ok." he said getting up kinda angrily and walking out the door, he did say bye, didn't hug me, say i love you, anything. i just cried. i cried until i feel asleep.  i woke up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare so i texted javon. 'you awake?'  i texted. he left me on read. 'hello?' i texted again. 'omg what do you want bro.' he texted back. 'nothing doesn't matter.. i'll go text jaden instead.'  i responded. 'i don't give a fuck y/n. stop fucking texting me.' i couldnt even respond. it felt too embarrassing, i screenshotted it and sent it to jayla and jaden. jaden was awake.

@y/nofficial

i posted this on my close friends on instagram

i posted this on my close friends on instagram. javon slide up, 'don't post about me.' i read across the screen. i just went back to bed.  I woke up to a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, did my make and got dressed.

your outfit:

dad brought my too school, i just ignored everyone, i kept my headphones in and my head low

dad brought my too school, i just ignored everyone, i kept my headphones in and my head low. i made sure to stay away from javon. then i remembered, jared..