After school

"nothing.." i said. "i know something happened, you wouldn't have just snapped like that." javon said. "fine, he was calling me ma and stuff, was like your playing hard to get and when i told him i had a boyfriend he goes i know but javon don't gotta know." i told javon. he looked so mad "i'm gonna beat his ass," javon said. "no baby. please that's why i didn't wanna tell you. please just don't do dumb shit," i said grabbing his hand.

it was finally lunch, i found javon. his table was full, of course. It didn't bother me. what bothered me were the amount of girls all up on him. he kept pushing them off, and telling them he had a girlfriend. "hey jaden can i sit with you guys.?" i asked. "ofc y/n." we were 10 minutes into lunch, i saw javon get up super angrily. he walked over to our table. he grabbed my hand. "come with me." he said. we walked out of the lunch room, and just walked around the school. "those bitches were all up on me. i couldve actually slapped one," javon said. "i know baby, it's okay," i said. "they weren't listening i kept saying i had a gf."

We walked around til lunch was over. we had 2 more periods than school was over. i walked to 5th period. this was the one class i didnt have with javon, but i had it with jared. he never hit on me til today, well he was slowly trying but he never really was bold.

"hey lil mamas" jared said. "jared please go away.." i said. "come on ma, give me a chance. i'll show you i'm so much better than javon," he said. "no," i said. "jared i stg," i said. jaden happened to be in this class as well. "jared leave her alone man, she got a boyfriend," jaden said. "jaden it's fine, i can deal with it," i said. "he's hitting on you, and your saying my brother. Plus if you handled it he would've done left you alone already," jaden said. "jaden seriously, i have it under control," i stated getting angrier. "whatever dude," he said getting pissy and walking away

The bell rang finally, 6th period. i was so ready to go home. i didn't wanna talk right now, to anyone. after everything with jared, i just don't wanna talk. "hey baby," javon said sitting next to me in spanish. i didn't respond, "yo you good," didn't respond again. "are you ignoring me?" he asked. "no javon, i just really don't wanna talk to anyone right now.. can we please just talk later?" i said my voice shaking. "ofc ma." javon said.

the bell finally rang. i grabbed everything and headed right out the door. i didn't wanna talk or see javon or anyone. i kept my head down and walked so fast to find dad, when i ran into someone. it was jared. "damn baby be careful," he said. "jared fucking stop." i said. "come on ma," he said slapping my ass, i slapped him so hard in the face. "don't ever fucking touch me again," i said before running to the car.

i got in the car and just started sobbing. "whats wrong sweetie?" he said looking up from his phone. "nothing i don't wanna talk about it right now.. can we please go." i said really upset. "you still wanna go shopping" dad asked. "can we.? i really wanna take my mind off what happened." i said. "ofc hun" dad said.

we were shopping around and stuff. he let me get a bunch of stuff. i love it, new clothes, new things for my room. i got a pair of dunks for javon, i know he really wanted them, and dad let me get them for him. we were done shopping and went home. We brought everything inside.

"dad i'm gonna go over to the walton's for a bit," i walked over there and knocked, "is javon here?" i asked, "yea you can go up," jaden said. i walked up the stairs and into javons room holding the shoes behind my back. "baby close your eyes." i said walking in. he closed them. i set the box down on the bed in front of him. "open them," he gasped,

"no fucking way." he said opening the box, "you did not" he said. "i did" before even touching them he stood up and gave me the biggest hug ever. "baby thank you so so much your the best i love you." he said. "your welcome love" i said. "wait why'd you get me these?" he asked. "i don't know, i saw them and i remembered how much you wanted them" i said, "ugh your the best," he said.

he hugged me again. "i literally don't know how to express how much i love you. your the best girlfriend in the whole world bro." he said. "javon i need to tell you something." i said. "okay" he said. "i've liked you for a while, like years.. i know i've acted like i hated you, but ive been like really in love with you for years." i said.

"why didn't you tell me?" he said. "i was scared you wouldn't feel the same, and i'm not good with confront my emotions like that you know?"

"also can i please tell you what happened without you getting mad.. please," i said. "ofc baby promise." "i'm 5th period jared was stilling saying shit, jaden said something he kind of stopped, but when i was walking outside to my dads car i ran into him and he kept saying shit again and he slapped my ass, then i slapped him in the face and ran off crying. i was gonna come find you but i didn't want you to get mad with him around like that." i said.

"oh my god, are you kidding me? are you okay ma?" he said angrily. "i'm okay now.. i just wanted to tell you," i said. "i get it baby, i'm really sorry" he said. i just hugged him. "i love you," i said. "i love you more baby," he said.