t h i r t y o n e

"I think I can, yeah"

Rae asked me to play variety games with Corpse, Sykkuno and her.

"Wohoo, I'll tell the others" She replied and hung up.

Months had passed since I'd played or even talked to Corpse.

Things hadn't been going too great ever since he got close to Brooke so we kind of drifted off.

Twitter

I hadn't slept in 3 days so I closed my eyes for a few seconds, desperately wanting some rest when I got a text

iMessage

"I could use a coffee right now" I mumbled to myself and yawned

Liv was sleeping so I had to be quiet since I didn't want to wake her up.

She's been really busy with work recently so we barely had any time to hang out together.

I tiptoed down the stairs and grabbed my keys after getting ready and got a text from Sam, saying she's here.

"Good morning" She said as she leaned in for a hug.

We'd gotten a lot closer during the past few months and to be honest I missed hanging out with her a lot.

We stopped at a small coffee shop 10 minutes away from my home and the smell of pastry made me realize how hungry I actually was.

"Your usual?" Sam asked me.

"Yeah" I replied and she went ordering while I looked for seats.

"1 iced Matcha with a shot of Espresso and an iced latte, please" She ordered.

I sat down by a window seat and grabbed my phone, checking some emails.

"Here you go" Sam handed me my iced Matcha and sat down in front of me.

"Thank you" I smiled at her and put my phone in my bag.

"We have to stop going to coffee shops every time we meet up" She laughed.