Final chapter

'Welcome home Theseus'
------------------------------------------------------------
Tommy

"And now here we are twitch chat, obviously excluding getting Testosterone shots, but I started a year ago and came out to Phil around 2 years ago" I explain to chat

The chat fills with people spamming 'POGG' and 'PROUD OF YOU BIG MAN' with the occasional hate comment but who gives a shit, I just told my life story to 200k people I don't have time to be sad over some strangers jealousy.

"Right so I'm going to turn TTS back on now, so if you have any questions feel free to ask" I explain, messaging my mods to turn it on.

I wait a couple of minutes to start letting the questions come in, and they weren't too bad or too personal so everything was fine.

"Thank you Donovan for the £15, to answer your question. I have been living with Phil for almost 3 years now, still technically being fostered though" I say while getting up to get another coke

As soon as I sit down I get a bit of an interesting question.

"Thank you Faithgamesplay for the £20, um the reason I am so open to people about my deadname is pretty simple, I just don't care about it anymore" I laugh

My stream goes like that for about an hour before someone knocks at my door, I mute and turn my camera off before going to answer it.

I get up and open the door to see Techno

"Hey uh, dad wanted to tell you that we have something planned for the day so you might have to end your stream early" he explains

"Ok, that's fine I was about to end stream anyways," I tell him, he nods and goes back downstairs.

I unmute my mic and turn my camera back on before messaging my mods that I'm about to end the stream.

"Alright twitch chat, I'm sorry to say but I have to end stream now, thank you for watching, donating, and all of the birthday wishes." I say, telling them 'goodbye' and ending the stream a few minutes later.

"Tommy get dressed mate" I hear Phil yell from the stairs

I smile at that, the rush of serotonin I feel whenever someone says my name just never gets old.

When I told him I was trans he was so giddy about it, he kept telling me how happy he was now that he had another son he helped me hang my flag up and even bought me some KT tape.

Anyways, I decided to wear something a little out of my comfort zone since, well, it's my birthday so why not.