Chapter 6

'Finally'

Phil

I open my eyes and they're met with a ray of sunlight that's peaking through the blinds.

I roll over and check the time, 9:23 am.

I sit up and rest on my headboard for a few seconds before standing up and stretching.

''Damn I'm old''

I decide to take a shower and change into some decent clothes.

(^^Philly boys clothes)

I don't hear anything so I assume everyone else is still asleep and decide to go make breakfast since it's like 10 am.

I ended up making some chorizo, tortillas and toast for breakfasts.

(a/n: I'm Hispanic and that's what came to mind because I didn't want the whole basic pancakes and bacon)

I set everything on the dining table and add a few serving utensils so everyone can have their own portions.

Next, I decided to just straighten up the living area and gather laundry to wash later and then I go to wake up every else, the clock reads 10:57 am so it's about time.

I wake will up first since his room is closest, I knock and creak the door open, he's asleep at his desk.

'He must've fallen asleep working again' I sigh

I shake him awake and he yawns and turns to me, I laugh because he has sleep lines on his face.

"Mate you need to stop working so late" I giggle

"I'm sorry I just remembered I had a paper due" he explains while rubbing his forehead

"Well as long as you get it done, but next time sleep in your bed, you have sleep lines on your face," I said stifling a laugh

"I know I know" he laughs

"Always breakfast ready so go change and freshen up, you look like shit" I chuckle and ruffle his hair before leaving

Next, I make my way to Teagans room, I know and crack the door open but she's nowhere to be seen, I walk in and check the bathroom but she's not there either.

'Well damn okay, maybe she's with techno'

I walk to Techno's room and knock, I open the door to see her fast asleep on his bed and techno asleep next to his bed leaning on the frame.