Chapter 4

A week later...

In the past week, I've been walking around the forest until now where I stumbled upon a fluffy orange tail? I touched it and it flinched, I touched it again and a growl came from the tail's owner. The tail moved away, and a snout of a fox filled my view.

"You, who are you to find my home." The fox growled.

"My name is Ayumi and I guess I just stumbled upon your tail?" I answered with the last part more like a question. "What's your name?"

"My name is Kurama... why do you have the scent of the old man?" The newly named Kurama asked.

"Old man?"

"Hagoromo Otsutsuki, the Sage of Six Paths." Kurama answered proudly.

"Oh, you mean him. I probably smell like him because I met him when I was younger." I hypothesized.

"You've met him?"

"Yeah, after he accidentally killed me and reincarnated me into this world." I giggled.

"So you've been reincarnated young one?" He clarified and I nodded. "I see... so what is your goal?"

"My goal? Well, it's to travel the world and indulge in its riches I suppose." I answered, then Kurama raised his head and a fist came my way.

"Touch your fist with mine and I'll be able to make a bond with you." I made a fist with my hand and gently bumped mine with his. I felt a burst of power and a bond form between us.

Name: Ayumi

Family Name: [blocked]

Age: 15

Title(s): Reincarnated, Child beloved by the Sage of Six Paths, Sharingon User, Prodigy,  Craftsman (or woman?), Traveler, Friend of the Nine-Tailed Beast

Level: 102

Clan: Senju (friend)

Chakra Control: Max

Chakra Sensing: Max

Chakra: 1,736,342/1,757,342

Kurama's Shared Chakra: 900,000/900,000

Attack: 89

Defense: 87

Agility: Max

Int: 99

Luck: Max

Jutsu Categories: Ninjutsu (86%), Taijutsu (100%), Genjutsu (64%)

Jutsu Subcategories: Fuinjutsu (70%), Juinjutsu (40%), Senjutsu (12%), Medical Ninjutsu (64%), Kenjutsu (53%), Barrier Ninjutsu (81%)

Chakra Natures: Fire (97%), Water (95%), Earth (96%), Wind (68%), Lighting (79%)

Advance Chakra Natures: Wood (60%)

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingon (Level 4)

Curse: Immortality (cannot be broken)

Bonds: Kurama (Nine-tailed Beast)

Additional Skills: Item Box (Max), Super Growth (Max)

Hobbies: Embroidery (Advance), Cooking (Advance), Metalworking (Intermediate)

"Why did you form a bond with me?" I asked as I pulled my fist away, he put his own down.

"Just because the old man told me to trust and protect humans, doesn't mean it applies to all of them... and compared to others, you aren't so bad." Kurama smirked. "Now get going, I want to get back to sleep."

"I see... thanks. It was nice to meet you Kurama, I'll try and visit again if fate allows us." I waved at him and walked away.