part2

Author pov

Srinivas rang door bell, waited someone to open the door

A kantha(maid who is like a family member) opened door and shocked to see Lakshmi there.

Kantha - what are doing here that to with your family.

Srinivas shocked to see maid talking rudely with lakshmi . Lakshmi hugged kantha and cried more. Vijay is small child so he cannot understand why he is mother is crying where as his brother is sad because his mother is only crying or sad since three days .

After Lakshmi parents died Kanta was the one who raised her so she can't be angry with her for more time

Lakshmi - kantha Amma ( mother) I hurted my brother and now he left me.

Kantha - yes my child , you and your brother had 10 year age gap . He always thought you as his first child and you know even though he married he informed his wife that they will have there child only when you will married . He loved that much you should have told him about your love. But you cannot do anything now ,he is no more

Lakshmi guilt increased listening this .

Kantha - while coming to get you back you know what he told.

"Kantha ma we should never let ego between our love it only destroy our relationship, I can't stay away from my sister any more because of my ego . Why should she say sorry " Ajay words to kantha.

Kantha - now forget everything and move on . You want meet your brothers daughter. Come with me.

Everyone came inside, went to baby's room. There a baby is playing with her toys hanging on her crib .

Kantha - she is a miracle for your bother and sister in law. They couldn't get pregnant because of age and after year of trying your sister in law is pregnant with her. Her name is Mounika.

Lakshmi first time smiled in three days. She went to baby took her.

Mounika - altha ( atha- father sister.

Mounika giggles and gives kiss to lakshmi while spitting all over her face. Lakshmi laughed after three days.

Varun - chii maa , she is spitting all over your face.

Saying this he came towards lakshmi tried to take her from her mother. Lakshmi shouted on him for this making Varun hurt. But Lakshmi ignore his hurt face and loving kissed Mounika.

Lakshmi - how do she know me.

Kantha- your brother and sister in law used to show her your picture,they don't want you to be stranger to her.

Varun wanting his mother attention went to her and hugged her. But Lakshmi who was guilt of hurting his brother started making Mounika her life while ignoring her son hurting him in process. She pushed Varun and told him to go his father.

This continued for years. All the important days in Varun life were ignored by his mother for Mounika.

When they are function in Varun school, Mounika will be having fever and lakshmi stays home for Mounika hurting Varun . But when there is function in Mounika school and Varun have fever ,she goes to attend Mounika school function while leaving him under his father or kantha's care. Even though at that time Mounika says she don't want live Varun in that condition.

Like this many situations arised and Varun started thinking Mounika is acting as if she care. Varun started hating Mounika thinking she making his mother far from him . Vijay never faced this su