part1

Author pov

A man , his wife and son are standing outside big mansion .

Srinivas - Varun, what happened why are you sad. See we are going to leave here from today, this is your mom's paternal house, from today this will be our house .

Varun - no Nana(father) , I want to stay at our house . I have many friends there ,here I have no one except Vijay.

Srinivas- you have cousin here, you can play with her. And we are the only family she have now so we should stay with her.

Listening this srinivas wife Lakshmi started crying remembering her brother

Flashback

Lakshmi and srinivas had love marriage with out  saying anything to Lakshmi brother (ajay) thinking he will not agree for there marriage. Ajay being hurt by her actions break all relation with her. But ajay love his sister so much so he was just waiting for sorry from his sister

Years passed and Ajay now not wanting to stay  without his sister was going bring her back met with accident along with his wife  died on spot.

On hospital bed he called sister wanting to see her last time

Lakshmi- I am sorry annaya (brother) I love him so much ,I can't live without him

Ajay with small smile- I am not angry on you for marry him. I can do anything for my sisters happiness even if accepting man for her who is orphan if she can be happy with him . But you didn't even think try once talk to your brother who lived only for you from the time our parents died.

Lakshmi is now guilty for hurting her brother who loved her more than anything

Ajay - before this accident me and your vadina( sister in law) are coming take you back with your family. But now I am leaving this world , I wanted see you before I die.

Lakshmi - no ,please don't leave me I am sorry for hurting you. I feared as we are rich and he is poor orphan you will not agree for marriage.

Ajay with sad smile- it's my bad luck that sister I loved so much do not about me so much think like that.

Lakshmi started crying listening him . Ajay started taking long breath.

Lakshmi - srinu call doctor

Before Lakshmi could speak more ajay hold her hand

Ajay- m..my dau...ghter pl..ease ta.k.e c...ar..e of he..r
( My daughter please take care of her)

As ajay daughter is small , srinivas dont want her to change  her house . So they came leave with her with their two sons Varun and Vijay.

Flashback end