part 5

Varun pov

She is really innocent, what ever love she shows me is geniune and selfless love for me . Here I am who always wanted destroy her happiness. She always keeps me first where as me forget defference between right or wrong in jealousy.

I was in my thoughts when I saw mom and dad standing near my room door.

Srinivas - your mom wants to talk to you.

Hearing what dad told looked at my mother for her to continue

Lakshmi- iam sorry

Saying she started crying. I went to her hugged her.

Lakshmi - i thought you had your dad so he handle you, it doesn't make any difference if I love mounika completely.

Varun- shh mom, it's ok I understand everything. You are just not moved on from your guilty. But now you should move on mom,even mounika deserve peaceful love not any guilty full love.

Lakshmi - no , I love her truly .

Varun- I know mom, but dragging her think that she shouldn't miss occasion even though she is not interested is it not guilty full love.

Lakshmi- I know I should move on and be happy. Mounika is my life and even you and your brother are my life. I love all three equally.

Varun - I know now mom, iam sorry I misunderstood everything. You know what dad thinks or anyone thinks doesn't matter to mounika, you are not suffocating her . She love you, that is only for her secrets. Do take anything heart and be happy.

Mom hugged tight  and left with dad. After they left I fresh up and ready to sleep when I heard sounds in leaving room. So I went out but what I saw pulled life out of me

Varun - mounika

Hearing me she turned towards with shock face.

Varun- where are you going that to with luggage at this time.

Mounika - o..oh b..aa..va

Listening her stuttering i confirmed what ever I was thinking is true.

Varun - are you leaving house.

She had tears in her eyes.

Mounika - everything is happening because of me.

I didn't let her continue.I hold her hand and luggage in other and took her to her room. I bolted her room door and kneeled in front of her while making sit on bed. She had tears in her eyes.

Varun -  I am sorry, I was just a kid who wants his mother attention while you her attention completely. It's not your mistake, it's my jealousy. Please don't pull any this types stunts. Go to sleep, everything will be fine tomorrow, don't you trust me

She looked at me with her tearful eyes.

Mounika - do you still hate me for everything.

I hugged her, how can I think to hurt this girl.

Varun - no , I can never hate you .

Mounika- true, pinky promise

She showed her little finger. I laughed at her, she is still a kid.

Varun- ok pinky promise. Now go to sleep

I told her and was about leave but she hold my hand.

Mounika - you didn't had your dinner.

Varun - I will have you go to sleep

Mounika - no I will heat your food and give company while you eat .

Varun -ok