DORY

Warning: legitimately 1 swear word

TIME SKIP -- 12 DAYS

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT AERIN, THE PERSON WHO PREFERS PANCAKES OVER WAFFLES, IS AN ANGEL?" You said aggressively pronouncing the p's in every word. Jimin nodded. You screamed in confusion. You've already had this conversation at least once a day because it's hard to take in for you, ya know?

Jimin's small hands were linked with yours. After only being able to pass through you, or so he says, he can finally hold your hand and physically touch you again. You noticed that he would try and brush your hand and "accidentally" kick your foot under the dinner table. In his mind, you didn't notice this, but to you, oh hell yeah you did. He just wanted some kind of comfort after all that had happened. He wanted to make sure that this was real and you could still see him.

You decided to be bold and grab his hand whenever it was available, so now you can't seem to find a time where you aren't linked to him in some way. Just what Jimin wanted. The only time alone would be your "privacy times."

He didn't want to lose you again and neither did you.

"And what's Jin again?" you questioned for the millionth time. 

Jin couldn't see Jimin at first because he didn't know that Jimin was alive. He obviously knew who Jimin was, but never that he was a little ghost lurking around. However, after everything that happened in the hospital, he could finally see Jimin's floating self. It still startles him sometimes when a translucent hand pokes his face when he cooks sometimes.

"Once again, Jin is an acquaintance of mine. We were both born uh... up there," Aerin said pointing to the living room ceiling. You groaned frustratedly and gave up, laying down on Jimin's lap. He smiled warmly and started playing with your hair.

Why haven't you told her about it, Jimin? Namjoon asked in our communication portal. Your time is running out, you need to tell her. You could wake up any moment on Sunday. It's already Friday night. Jimin sighed.

Almost 2 weeks had already gone by and he passed his task - making you see him - so he would be able to return to the real world.

We're heading to Six Flags tomorrow. I'll tell her later so that I don't ruin her mood. Jimin replied. He was telling the truth. You would be devastated if you found out the risks. 

Memory loss.

That's right. He might forget anything that happened between the two. The most painful thing was that you wouldn't forget. He would be left with no memories about you but you would be cursed with remembering. 

"Hey, why don't we head to bed now?" you suggested.

You bid Aerin a good night and let her out of the house. 

---

NEXT DAY

"HELP AHH, WHY DID I COME HERE?" Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs. You were having fun on a rollercoaster, flipping and hanging upside down in the plastic seat. You were only flying about 50 kph, but he wasn't having it. He wanted to be your knight in shining armour to protect you, but it turns out that it was the opposite.

He clung onto you for dear life before loosening the grip on your arm when the ride slowed down. Aerin sat emotionless like a rock in the seat behind the couple and continued to do so for the rest of the 5 rides. She didn't scream once... is she good?

 You eventually tired out from the rides and dragged Jimin to a restaurant. You both entered the diner and sat down in the room closest to the window.  The waitress came over and suspiciously eyed you when you ordered way more than "one" person could eat.