PROLOGUE 1

To him:

He's gone again. 

Where have you left to now?

It's been too long.

Please come back Jimin.

Your pillows are not enough to cling to. Your scent is fading.

I'm getting tired of this.

Do you know that I hug the clothes you left behind when I go to sleep? It's one of the only ways that you can comfort me. Tear stains coat the last hoodie you gave me. I'm suffering.

Please come back Jimin.

Back to me.

Do you remember when you used to laugh at my jokes? You had no clue what I was saying but chuckled anyways. I was studying biology at the top university where I had met you. I'd catch you searching up some of the terms' definitions to help me study. To understand me more. 

You thought I had fallen asleep. But I watched you in awe as you squinted towards the dim screen, scratching the nape of your neck at the odd definitions.

Do you remember when you'd plead for forehead kisses every morning? You'd dig your head into the crook of my neck, your small nose brushing against it. A small whine came from your throat whenever I'd get up to leave. 

Remember the date nights we'd have? Watching the stars, no words exchanged. 

Living in the dorms was hard enough, so we moved out together into our home. 

Is it still ours? 

Or is it just mine now?