EPIPHANY

Epiphany - the feeling of a striking realization

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're burning up, Jin." I heard Aerin say. You and Aerin had asked to meet up together with Jin but found out he was sick after texting him. Jin had fallen sick after forgetting his umbrella while it was raining.

"Are you even sane?" Aerin scolded Jin like he was her child, while I, Park Jimin, was left 4th wheeling everything. "Why didn't you just stay in the building?!"

Jin groaned. "Sorry, Aerin. You don't have to go through all this trouble just for me. You should rest."

"And you," Aerin said placing a damp cloth on his forehead, "should shut up." She made a ッ with her face. "I'm going out to buy medicine by myself," she shot me a glare.

"Take your time, Angel in hiding," I said while running my hand through my orange locks. I would rather stay here and admire you anyways. Namjoon was too busy studying the parts of a car and how to drive it?

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Aerin said looking me up and down. 

All of a sudden, the sharp pain from the other day came back. It was someone was poking thousands of needles from inside my head. Aerin took action almost immediately, sprinting over to me, placing a hand on my shoulders and repeating the chant. The pain disappeared and I looked up to Aerin. Some braids in her hair had draped in front of her face. She looked physically tired. I couldn't even think about how exhausted she was mentally at this point. She had already saved me with multiple of these attacks and drained her energy severely.

"Seriously, are you doing okay, Aerin?" You were staring at Aerin. It had even caught Jin's attention. "Will you stop your conversation with air and get the medicine?" You cut in. Aerin was startled as she remembered that no one else could see me. She quickly grabbed her keys from the hooks and made her way to walk out of the apartment complex. 

---

Jeez, Jimin is so irritating. I thought to myself. 

I went out into the cold atmosphere to be greeted by a large gush of wind. My eyes squinted due to the force and I was pushed back a bit. Damn it, where can I find medicine. I had forgotten to ask because I was too busy remembering about Casper number 2 floating around in the room.

I reached a small convenience store that hung with signs everywhere. The neon lights were turned off. I could barely see them in the daylight anyway. The only sign that lit up was the WE'RE OPEN board hanging on the glass door. I walked into the room and the little bell rang to signal that a person had entered. 

"Hello, ma'am may I help you?" someone said from the front counter. A man with brunette, permed hair made his way towards me.

"Yes, I want to buy something for someone that has a fever?" I asked the man in his mid-twenties. His name tag read SIM HOOYEON

"Yep, just right over here. What are his symptoms?" Hooyeon said while leading me over to the pill and medicine section. I gave him a suspicious look.

"Just a fever. He started feeling sick and light-headed a little while ago," I said. He paused and crouched down, looking for something suitable. I took the time to study his hand. They were very pretty and feminine. They had a small glowing colour around his skin and some reflective gold sparks floated around. A tattooed eye on his wrist appeared when he held up a box. "Who are you?" I questioned.