Aone Takanobu X reader

Door yumihara_bumblebee

OC(ish)xAoneTakanobu your character? name: Hikari Satomi 16 2nd year ----- A girl obsessed with names and th... Meer

The Start 1
late night snacks 3
Christmas!!
Holding...hands??? 5
Lets walk together 6
HEYY IM BACK (face reveal)

Lets Talk 2

96 3 4
Door yumihara_bumblebee

ello loves been awhile i had i lot of stuff happen but its winter break for me now(yay!!!!)

anyway i started MHA like 4 days ago and o love it so i might start a new book for that to

(i love shigaraki and bakugo soooo...) well enjoy

_______________________________________________________________________________

I have to tell Hitoka about this....

I finally got back home from shopping for snacks which included Strawberry Mentos (iykyk) an assortment of Pocky and my favorite candy. I had also gotten a few things Mama had texted me to get. Now it was near 4 o'clock 3-ish hours till I had to be at Hitokas house so to pass the time I got myself cleaned up putting on my favorite comfy cloths and started packing my things i needed for Hitokas house. Now its currently 5 and i had just finished an episode of MHA and went downstairs to eat dinner but not a whole lot because Hitokas house always had great food.

5:45 and i was aboy to start walking so i could get on my hour long train ride but then i remembered the boy i saw earlier "what if i see him again" i mumbled to myself but of course mama HAD to hear me say that.

"Who is he" she question curiously.

"HE!!!!!!!" i heared mom yell from across the room. Mom was a lot more protective and  energetic then mama but they both could be crazy if they wanted. My face got red as I stuttered out my response.

"N-nnn-no one Mo-m j-j-justt some b-b-bo-y i saw today" i got more embarrassed as i said the word boy. There was no way mom was gonna let me mention a boy and not interrogate me about it. But Mama mentioned the time before she could start.

"Hikari, it almost 6 you should get going" "ahhh your right, let me get my stuff real quick" i responded greatfull she gave an excuse for me to take a leave.

I got to my room and looked in my mirror at my very messy outfit "there is no way ill see him again" but despite that i changed into cuter than my sweat pants. A knee high skirt with some socks the same height and a matching sweatshirt. "But what if i do" I thought was i fixed my hair. "I wanna leave a good impression, i mean he could go to the same school as me" i tried explaining my action to myself.

i ran out the door once i saw the time "shit, I'm gonna be late" i said aloud "I can drive you to the train station if you want" mama said and i happily agreed "i don't wanna walk in the dark either" i thought

_____________ time skip sponsored by Kiyoko's skin care routine__________________                                                                                  so pretty and soft

~Aones pov~

My day could have been over around four i could have been relaxing at home but no Koganegawa (angry bird dude) decided we should all get dinner together and everybody agreed so i went along to.

they all decided to meet back up at 7 after everybody cleaned up a so as of right now i was walking back to the station so i could go get back to them for dinner.

Once i got on the train i remembered way i had such a disliking to go in the first place...it was rush hour. Most people where just now getting off work or extra school lessons or practice etc. Now i have no problem with crowds for the most part. Its the fact that most people are scared of my appearance and don't want to sit or even stand next to me no matter how little space there may be.

Well that is a bit of a lie. There was this one girl who sat near me this morning, she could have sat anywhere else but she sat across from me and, she didnt even looked scared when she saw my face. I hope that girl had a nice day she seemed nice to say the least.

My short walk to the train ended a i took the first empty seat i saw and i made sure there wasnt many other people around. I didn't want to scare them or get any weird looks. The train continued to move again after everyone got on.

the train stopped again after awhile and a load of people got on and whatever space was left was now taken up. Then i noticed a short girl (i'm 5'1 one so...) she seemed to be looking for a place to sit and the only place was next to me. I felt a bit of sweat build up on my hands was she gonna sit next to me or was she just gonna stand and be pushed up against random strangers who could do who knows what.

She ended up seeing the empty seat next to me and the little bubble around me made by people trying to avoid being to close. I was surprised when i felt her shoulder against mine as she sat down nest to me. I looked at her and noticed it was the same girls from earlier today. She gave me a smile and then recognition filled her face and her eyes widened.

"Your the boy from this morning" she said a bit excited a smile growing on her face as she looked at me. I gave a simple nod in return and she turned her head forward still smiling.

"Sorry if this sound weird but do you got to Date Tech by chance, you were on this train twice today so you must live close" she asked still looking forward but her face was now red with what i could only assume was shyness or embarrassment.

~Hikaris pov~

"OMG Hikari why would you ask that, thats so creepy he must think you a stalker now nice going" My inner voice was screaming at me. I was so caught up in my own thoughts i was most didn't notice his small nod to my question.

"Ah okay I just transferred there I'll be starting there at the end of break, nice to know I'll know someone there" I said trying to explain why I asked in the first place. "Oh by the way my name is Satomi Hikari I'll be a second year" i introduced myself

"Aone Takanobu, I'll be a second year also" he said in return his voice deep and quite making me go slightly red in the face

~Aones pov~

"That is a nice name Aone means 'a life blessing' and it originated in Africa, how cool!" The girl I know as Hikari said a bit loudly. I went red at the statement and nodded slightly. "she seemed to be very smart" I thought to myself.

"JKJSADKFH I'm so sorry that must have so weird of me to say I just have an interest in names!!!" She said very quickly, I chuckled at her apology because it sounded very jumbled together and her face got very flushed.

She then got very quite and  as she looked down at she lap playing with the ends of her stockings nervously still pink in the face. "Thank you for telling me, names are very interesting and i had no idea" I think that is the most i ever spoke this whole week.

She giggled and asked "do you wanna hear the meaning of other names to?" I nodded yes and she went off a very happy look in her eyes. in was nice having some one to talk to even if the other did most of the talking.

" first of my first Hikari means 'to shine' and my last name Satomi means 'hometown beauty or, wise beauty' depending on how it spelt, but i don't really agree"   she said happily.

"i think it suits you" i said not really thinking about my words. The second my words said bot our face went red and we turned away from each other.

"Thank you Aone-san" Satomi said and i noticed a goofy looking smile on her face. The train came to a halt and muffled word came out of the speaker but the words where familiar enough to know i was at my destination.

I got up to walk out and i noticed Satomi also got up with me. she also seemed to observe this to. At first i was expecting her to turn the other way once we got off but she went the same way as me.

"looks like we are going the same way, want to walk together?" se asked already walking next to me. i simply nodded and we continued walking. Satomi kept telling me names and their meaning and i listened closly not wanting miss any thing she said.

"A more western name Fiona means 'gods gift' and Zaid means 'growth' i really like that one Zaid rolls of the tongue nicely, oh and Kenji means 'intelligent second son; strong and vigorous'" She said the last two words in buff sounding voice that didn't suit her very well.

"I know someone named Kenji actually, Futakuchi Kenji" i said matter of factly.

"really thats so cool maybe i could meet'em one day" She said in her sweet voice "yeah maybe"

We rounded a corner and i spotted the rest of the team on the sidewalk nad the instantly noticed me then Satomi standing next to me.

"Hey i didnt say anything about bring cute girls along Aone, who is this?" Futakuchi asked asked trying to provoke me, key word trying.

"Ahhhh your the on with the cool name" Satomi said before I could. "Oh sorry my name is Satomi Hikari nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you to i'm Futakuchi Kenji" He said in to her and the continued to introduce everyone else and ending it by saying we are all on the same volleyball team as Aone here.

"wah so cool you all play volleyball, so you are the ones with the iron wall is that right?" Satomi said with the same sparkle in her eye like when shes talking about name and their meaning. Her expression made me smile but no one noticed because they where all explaining their roll on the team to her and she listened intently to each of them.

*RING RING* Hikaris phone went off her phone was ringing interrupting her conversation with the team. "HIKARIIII WHERE ARE YOUUU!??!?!?!!?!?!!?" a girls voice rang through the phone making here pull the phone a little bit away from her ear.

"I'm almost there like 5 minutes m'kay" she pulled the phone down from her mouth "sorry guys i have to get going it was nice talking, see you later, bye Aone" she said walking backwards while waving at me before turning around and put her phone back up.

----------------------------------time skip brought to you by a horny tornado---------------------------

~Hikaris pov~

walking on the side walk way from the large group i said goodbye to Hitoka and made my way to her apartment. The walk was short but the last stretch was very lacking in the light department. I shudderd in fear...I hated and feared the dark with every ounce of my body. I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight and began to walk ever so faster when i heard a movement behind me.

I walked into Hitokas apartment all the lights were off an i couldn't see very far into the house. I began frantically looking for a light switch when all of the sudden...

"BOO" i screamed and Hitoka laughed maniacally at the fact she was able to scare me. "That was low of you Hitoka you know i hate the dark" She kept laughing trying to string out a apology.

"Your lucky i didn't hit you with my bag" i giggled with her. "anyway here are the snacks i brought". i set down my stuff and took off my shoes before walking into Hitokas room that was set up for the prefect girls weekend. a pile of junk food, some so bad their good rom-com movies and a very fluffy well kept futon for me to sleep on.

"sooo....." Hitoka said smugly "what took you so long to get here was it maybe... A BOY" she yelled the last part and my mind instantly went to Aone making my face red. All this blushing and i might faint.

"AH HA it so is look at your face, well who is he huh huh?" she asked. "His name is Aone Takanobu his a second year and we go to the same school." i said into a pillow trying to hide my red face from her.

"OoOoOoOOOOooo, what he like? is he tall? play any sports?" she asked very quickly and with each question getting closer and closer to my face.

"he's quite and polite, he is very tall like a foot taller than me, and he plays volleyball." I answered with my face still in the pillow. "is he good looking?" she aske. My head shot up "Yachi Hitoka that is very rude we only met today." but i knew my face said other wise.

"okay okay, i'm sorry, but what does his name mean hmmmm, I know to you that like a presons zodiac sign" she asked more seriously this time. she knew i found people name important. One of the main reasons im friends with Hitoka is her name. Hitoka meaning 'earth and flowers' and yachi meaning '8 thousand'. when we first met as kids i loved flowers and the outside and also the number 8 along with any variation like 8000.

"his name is Aone Takanobu, Aone has African origins and means 'lifes blessing' and Takanobu meaning 'is towering' or 'is trust' i like the second on better though."  

"AHHH Hikari he could be a blessing to your life and someone you can trust, ohhhhh how exciting." she squealed making me giggle. "I feel a strong relationship growing here." she said making me get excited with her.

"okay lets get this weekend started, Hito put on a movie im goona change!!" i said while getting and leaving the room to put my sweats on. "i haven't heard that name in awhile...Kari" she said putting emphasis on the nickname she gave me when we were younger, making smile at the memory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC

heyo who are yall anyway i wrote this in one sitting (go me) anyway the next chapter is gonna be in mostly Aones pov and i might try to do a holiday special  if this get any amount of attention.

-yumihara

word count ;2467

Edited-Dec 24 2020.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

923K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9M 86.1K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
411K 24.7K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 57.4K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC