BEHIND CLOSED DOORS | 18+ |✔

Od Daddyslilgirl2003

"Intimate relationships among the teachers is prohibited in this academy. So make sure no one hears your moan... Více

behind closed doors | 18+
p r o l o g u e
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
author's note
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
e p i l o g u e (i)
e p i l o g u e (ii)

9

63.7K 971 108
Od Daddyslilgirl2003

c h a p t e r   n i n e 

Mature Content 

Rhys studied Antonia closely from his spot on the couch. She was shocked out of her skin, as was clear from her wide eyes, open mouth and red cheeks. However, she was also tempted. From her answers to the rest of the questions on the form, he knew she was disappointed in her sex life and yearned for submission to another man. He also knew she was interested in him, because, however subtle it might have seemed to her, the bold 'YES' as an answer did little to conceal her fascination about him. 

It was mutual, as Rhys understood, because never before had he been attracted to someone within a span of a few days of meeting them. He knew that it was wrong on all different levels. If someone were to find out about this illicit relationship they both were about to have, he would lose not only his job but his reputation as well. And it goes without saying that Antonia would face such indignity as well. She would be in a potential risk of never being able to teach again. 

The sound of the wood against the floor announced that Antonia had got up from the chair. It was at that moment when Rhys realized that she was ready to take the risk. Just as he was. Both of them were adults, and the hooded look on Antonia's beautiful face was consent enough. He rewarded her with one of his seductive looks before leaning back further into the couch, spreading his legs farther. 

What the hell am I doing? was the paramount question on Antonia's fogged mind. She was listening to her soaking pussy, no doubt, because her brain was screaming about a hundred reasons why she should not do this. 

What if she was caught? If word was to spread that she was in an explicit relationship with the Chancellor of a well-known Academy, it would burn her dignity to ashes. She would probably never be able to teach in any other college again. She could run out of the door right now and save herself from all the aforementioned. But she chose not to. The man in front of her could suffer the same indignity and loss, but he was staying. And so was she.

So she took a step forward. The inviting posture in which Rhys was sitting seemed to ascertain what he had said. I promise you won't regret answering these questions.

So what if they had met only some days ago, she had researched enough on BDSM to know that it was a purely sexual, no-strings-attached relationship. As long as he could satisfy her masochistic needs, she would trust him wholly with her body. 

"Make it worth it," she spoke in a sultry voice, coming to a halt right in front of the devil, and looking down into his sinful eyes, "for the both of us." 

His eyes guaranteed the words he said. "I promise." and without any warning, grabbed her by her wrists and pulled her forward over his knees, her chest resting on his thighs and her ass on full display for him. She squealed, a feeling of sudden excitement at being handled like she had imagined all those times while holding a vibrator to her clit. 

Rhys held her hand tightly against the small of her back, letting her other hand hold his knees for balance. He wanted to take this slow, but the contact of her body with his made him lose all self-control. 

"It's going to be a strict dom-sub relationship, where all we want is to fulfil our desires. No feelings, no strings attached." Rhys said, tightening his hold on her hand to prove his point, "Understood?" 

Antonia nodded, and Rhys grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head up, making her hiss at the delicious pain. 

"I want an answer." 

"Yes sir," she replied without thinking, and her face fell down on the couch as he let go of her hair. The intensity of the whole situation was hard to grasp, so she lay panting on his lap, with her eyes closed. Her panties were damp under her pencil skirt, and he had hardly touched her. 

She took a sharp breath as his fingers skimmed over the round of her butt, gentle and unhurried. His hand traced the whole of her ass before sliding down to the back of her thighs, and then again back up, this time, going underneath her skirt and pushing it up to her hips. The cold air hit her skin and she shuddered. Rhys waited for some before putting his palm over her buttocks again. 

The warmness of his palm felt hot against her skin. She sighed when she felt him tracing her butt again, leaving a hot trail wherever he touched. 

"You left me hot and bothered...after pulling that stunt over the phone," Rhys rasped, and Antonia arched her back for more contact against his hand. 

"You need to punished for that, don't you think?" he squeezed one of her ass-cheeks lightly, eliciting a moan from her. 

"Yes, sir," she breathed, "please." 

Rhys smirked and retracted his hand. 

"I'll spank you ten times and you will count. Each time you forget the count, we'll start all over again." he said while rolling up his sleeves to the elbows, "Is that clear?" 

"Yes sir." she closed her eyes and waited for the impact. 

It was harder than she had imagined. His hand came down on her butt with a sheer force, making her jerk forward. She squealed, biting down on her lip to distract herself from the stinging sensation. It went away as fast as it came, leaving a warm, tingly feeling behind. 

"Well?" Rhys rubbed his hand over the now pink area on her butt. 

Antonia could not help but smirk as she said, "One." 

As soon as the word left her mouth, another smack landed on her buttcheeks, if possible, harder than the previous one. Antonia almost moaned out loud but refrained from doing so. She never knew who else was there in the academy along with them. 

"There's no one except us." Rhys answered her question, "so feel free to make any sound you desire." 

"Two." Antonia groaned, feeling the effect of the smack all the way to her core. She felt the Chancellor's erection against her stomach and smiled inwardly. 

Smack! 

"Three!" she hissed and her toes curled inside her pumps. She was feeling way too much pleasure than she had expected, and she was afraid that she might not be able to take it all. And for heaven's sake, it was only the third spank!

"You do have a lot of fantasies, but your body can't handle them unless you're trained." Rhys gently patted her ass, now a shade of bright pink with the distinct imprints of his fingers. "Do you want me to do that? Do you want me to train you?" 

"Yes sir." She did not even hesitate. Rhys blinked a couple of times, then a slow smile spread across his lips. He pulled her skirt over her butt and pushed her off his knees,  positioning her so that she was kneeling in front of him, caged in between his legs. Antonia had not realized how weak her knees had gone, so she kept her head low and concentrated on steadying her quivering legs and heavy breathing.

"Look at me." Rhys pulled her head up by her neck, and he was staring right into those blue orbs. Her pupils were dilated, and her eyelashes were drawn over her eyes. Her olive skin was tainted a faint red, much lighter in contrast to the seductive redness of her lips. The curls over her head were dishevelled as they fell in waves over her face. Rhys had been captivated by a few girls' beauty before, but the dazed and aroused beauty of Antonia's face gave him a fluttering sensation in his guts. He wanted to use her, to ruin her, to take care of her but those things would have to wait. 

"Antonia..." Rhys traced his thumb over her bottom lip. She closed her eyes and whispered, "Yes sir?" 

"Nothing." he was not sure if he could speak out the words on his mind now. 

"Um.." She cleared her throat as she saw the look on his face. "Okay...sir." 

"Hmm..." Rhys smirked, but it immediately vanished when Antonia grabbed hold of his wrist, opened her mouth and closed it around his thumb. Her tongue touched against the pad of his thumb, as she maintained eye contact with him. Rhys had experienced this a lot of times before, they were better than this too, so why was his self-control wearing thin now? 

"Fuck." 

Was the only word he said before he pulled out his thumb, grabbed hold of her face with both of his hands and crashed his lips to hers. He could feel her lean into the kiss and place her small hands against his broad chest. Her lips were as soft as Rhys had wondered, and so was her face. Rhys was enjoying the wetness and fullness of her lips when she parted them, asking for his tongue to intrude in her mouth. Rhys complied with her demand and made sure it was the best kiss she ever had. Antonia moaned against his mouth and raised herself on her knees, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her breasts against his torso, never wanting the warmness of his lips to go away. Rhys seemed to feel the same, as he put his arms around her waist and crushed her in a possessive embrace, savouring the unworldly sensations of their encounter. 

It was a cliched word, very often used by cliched men, but that was the only word which came to Rhys's mind when he broke the kiss and held her face by the back of her head, his lips still against hers, their breaths mingled with each other, the only word which would later describe the beautiful woman staring into his eyes, 

"Mine." 

----

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

62.6M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
4.5K 185 73
19 year old Amelia Blackworth didn't have an easy life. with an alcoholic father, absentee mother and a bitch of an older sister, she never truly fel...
21.2K 196 22
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
450K 8.7K 34
- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy aching for my cock?" Dante teased as his...