๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ |...

Por jiminandhisjamsx

โ Well, seems like once again I'm stuck with you. This time in a damn house... โž -- During class, Y/N gets ca... Mรกs

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 1 - ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šƒ๐š ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 2 - ๐™ฒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 3 - ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 4 - ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š— ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 5 - ๐™ผ๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 6 - ๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š–๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 7 - ๐šƒ๐š˜๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 8 - ๐™พ๐š‘ ๐š‚๐š˜-๐™ท๐šข๐šž๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9 - ๐š‚๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐š—๐š’๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š–๐š–๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10 - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11 - ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12 - ๐™ต๐š•๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 13 - ๐™ฒ๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 14 - ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 15 - ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 16 - ๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 17 - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ - รŽ๐š•๐šŽ-๐š๐šŽ-๐™ฑ๐š›รฉ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ - ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐šœ ๐™ด๐šŠ๐šœ๐šข
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ - ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท - ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ - ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐š™ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน - (๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š) ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ ๐š…๐š’๐šŽ๐š 
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ - ๐™ด๐šก๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป - ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐šข
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ - ๐™ป๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ - ๐™ผ๐šข ๐šƒ๐šž๐š›๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ - ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ - ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿท - ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ - ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ - ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š•' ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ

1.2K 83 9
Por jiminandhisjamsx

It was four PM straight as Y/N waited for her to show up. She had already told Jimin that she had to talk to that person and asked him to sign her up at his job, so they could accumulate money together. Plus she was way more in debt than Jimin, she barely had any money. 

The breeze swung through Y/N's hair as a shiver ran down her spine from the chilly and fresh weather. Along with the howling wind, the trees swung back and forth in a gentle motion as some leaves detached themselves from their branches and fell in the process. However, the sky didn't look very promising, it looked rather threatening. The clouds were all piled up and pushed into a messy mix of grey, white and light-blue.

The park always looked the same whether it was rainy, sunny, snowy or cloudy, The Spring-Park was absolutely beautiful no matter what. There wasn't much coming with it, just a few trees, the green grass, the few couples of swings, slides and the precious memories.

 Her heart clutched just a little bit at the happiest memories that made her the saddest. She very-well remembered herself sliding down the small slide as she held her dad's hand or her mom pushing her on the swing and teaching her how she should swing herself. 

But as she looked down, not wanting to ruin her mood even before the shit itself went down, she heard steps behind her. Turning around her eyes met with the doubtlessly familiar figure of Oh So-Hyun. However, once she met So-Hyun's emotionless and cold eyes, she smiled welcomingly at her, deciding to not be a sneak... but who knows how that's gonna end.

"Hey," Y/N mumbled, kicking a rock under her feet as she placed her hands into the pockets of her warm coat. "I wanna try to not fight and I do believe that we can make a truce. If of course, the both of us are willing to contribute."

"Yeah, yeah..." So-Hyun nodded careless as she rolled her eyes, already lingering on Y/N's nerves, but she suppressed it. "Why'd you call me here?" she kicked a rock as well, mimicking Y/N's actions without noticing.

"There are a few things that I need to say and ask you, I really need to let go of my old memories. It's soon a new year, and I want to live on, but if this stays unsolved I can not. And I believe this will do you some good as well. First of all, why did the men stop chasing us?"

"Okay, then. I'm going to get straight to the point as well... years ago, my father accidentally caused the death of your parents, and that's simply why I backed off. He told me to do so, or I wouldn't have." she admitted, giving Y/N a careless shrug, "What else?"

"No, wait! Can you please elaborate? You can't just tell me that your parents accidentally killed mine and then move on." Y/N scowled as she looked at the now brunette girl. She must've dyed her hair for the millionth time in her life already. From black to blonde and back to black and now brown... she felt bad for those poor hair of hers.

"My dad was chasing some snitches or something, but he got the wrong car-number, so his people killed the wrong bitches. He didn't kill the actual assholes he was chasing down, but instead, he killed your parents. Is that good enough, Ms. Detective?" So-Hyun curled her left brow upwards mockingly.

Y/N felt shocked, the tightness that was already in her chest from her old memories stinging even more. She hadn't thought about those memories recently because she had been distracted, it's only sometimes that she takes those memories negatively and thinks of her childhood. But right now So-Hyun added fuel into the fire...

"I-I can't fucking believe it!" she took a step back raising her voice as So-Hyun released a breath.

"Listen, I know you are triggered and shit, but we came here to clear up stuff, so please just tell what pieces of information you need and let's never meet again." she shook her head in annoyance, really not caring about Y/N's shock-phase.

"I still can't believe it..." as realization planted itself further into Y/N's mind, the understanding got clearer by each minute, and a thick tear trickled from her eye. 

"I know, and I'm sorry. I apologize sincerely on parents' behalf," it was the first time Oh So-Hyun gave anyone a full 90-degree bow. Even with teachers, she didn't bother too much but giving them a simple nod accompanied by a smile. But here she was, her straight and perfectly-positioned back was completely flat as her hair hung by her cheeks. A sincere frown dirtied and darkened So-Hyun's features as she muttered another apology, "I'm sorry Han Y/N,"

One more tear made it's way out Y/N's left eye as she watched So-Hyun putting aside her pride and stubbornness for her. No, she wouldn't completely forgive So-Hyun and say it's all good. No, she didn't think the apology was enough. But yes, she thought it was a sincere apology. Yes, she wanted to end all of this, so she let it go.

"I'll leave now if you don't have any more questions. Goodbye Han Y/N," So-Hyun smiled at her for the first and last time in two whole years. "If only I hadn't started all of this crap, maybe right now everything wouldn't be like this, and this is also why I am apologizing. I won't bother you anymore," with that, Oh So-Hyun disappeared out of the park the same way that she exited Y/N's life becoming just another old memory.

As refreshing as she had thought the weather would be, it became very cold by the time hers and her ex-enemy's talk was over. To worsen the situation, a harsh, bright and sudden thunder roared aggressively, turning the sky even darker, so instead of the gloomy, light shades of grey, the sky was now filled with a dirty and angry grey. Just in time, her phone buzzed, and without thinking twice she opened her messages.

Park-Duck: 

"Where are you Y/N? My boss said that he needed to close the cafe earlier and that you can have your interview sometime soon. But you can start working on the 26th of December. I'll come to pick you up, it's going to rain soon..."

Y/N-swagidkwtfiswrongwithme:

"I'm at The Spring-Park near our school. Thank you so much, Jimin, for everything..."

Park-Duck: 

"No problem, see you in ten~"

A smile stretched automatically on Y/N's cheeks as she idiotically smiled at her screen. She was now almost used to the feeling that Jimin gave her, the flutter in her chest and all these automatic idiot-like smiles. The happiness and feeling of warmness, she was getting quite greedy at this moment. 

However, by the time five minutes had passed, the rain began pounding, getting heavier by each second as Y/N just stood without any movement, waiting for Jimin. She knew Jimin would scold her for standing under the rain, but she just liked it. It matched her depressed mood, she wanted to feel sad at that moment, so she could spend a happy Christmas with Jimin, her uncle and grandma. 

"HAN Y/N, ARE FREAKING MAD!?! YOU'RE GONNA CATCH A COLD!" Jimin shouted as he ran out of the taxi.

There he was...

To be continued...

Published date: December 18th 2020

[Edited Date: December 30th 2020]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

349K 9.6K 23
||โ„‚๐•†๐•„โ„™๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•‹๐”ผ๐”ป|| ๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…ž ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…จ Mr Park: I know you like me. And boy am i fucking crazy for you. Be mine.
215K 9.3K 71
I fell in love with Park Jimin in the wrong way. We were destined in an unusual way. It is all because of wrong timing. We were meant for each other...
457K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Enigma II : Magic Card Por P.S

Misterio / Suspenso

37.1K 1.9K 43
She met them, faced them, encountered them, was about to arrest them all in chains and manacles. But every story has a plot twist. When in hers it ap...