My mate's a girl?

Por The-Joker-

Vivian Williams is a werewolf, but what she didn't expect was her mate to be a girl. Find out what happens w... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's note 09/2021 MMAG re-vamp?

Chapter 11

95.3K 3.3K 1.5K
Por The-Joker-

This chapter is dedicated to ClariceGreen for making my day with her comment on the last chapter! I couldn't stop laughing, it was the best.

[]

{Vivian's POV}

"Eris! Oh my god Eris, what the fuck did you just do?" I gasped running towards her. She groaned in pain and stayed curled up in a ball. Wasting no time I lifted her up into my arms, princess style, and put her in the backseat of the car, trying to be as gentle as possible as I strapped her seatbelt on.

The ride to the hospital was frightening. I had just hit my mate with a fucking car! Who does that? My heart felt shattered. I did this to her. I hurt her. It was my fault. If I had just stayed and talked to her this wouldn't have happened!

Several cars honked at me as I sped down the street and ran red lights. The hospital was only a 10 minute drive, but it felt like a lifetime. I got there in 5 minutes.

{Eris's POV}

I was angry. Not at Vivian, but at myself. Who jumps in front of a car? Oh wait, me, the psycho! Vivian probably thought I was insane. Hot tears started to fall down my cheeks. I didn't know where I was, did she leave me in the parking lot? My head hurt, but nothing else hurt that much.

"Eris?" A voice whispered, sounding worried. "Eris are you awake? Does anything hurt?"

"Vivian...?" I mumbled hopefully.

"No. I can't believe she hit you with a car! She was probably just jealous of me -"

"I want Vivian." I whimpered, ignoring Daphne.

"Look, she's not here. You've been out for 24 hours, she's in school. At least I had the decency to stay with you."

I finally opened my eyes, the pale white walls blinded me for a minute until my vision adjusted. I sat up slowly, my hip groaning in protest.

"I want you to leave." I told her, avoiding eye contact.

"What?" She asked incredulously.

"You heard me, leave." I growled, annoyed.

"Fine!" She snapped, stomping out of the room. I flinched at the sound of a door slamming.

{Vivian's POV}

I didn't want to leave that room. I wanted to be there when she woke up, apologize, hold her. But my mom had called me telling me to come home, and when I didn't do that she tracked me with the app on my phone I had to get after my brother became a rogue. She looked sad when she got there, understanding.

I knew Eris was going to be okay, but that didn't stop me from worrying. School was passing by slowly and I hadn't seen Daphne anywhere. That girl pissed me off. She showed up out of nowhere, went to my school, and tried to take my fucking mate! Who the fuck did she think she was?

[]

I sat by Jeremy and Carl at lunch that day, but Hayley wasn't there.

"You okay?" Jeremy asked as I sat there staring at my food, not eating. I always ate, and when I didn't my friends would get worried.

"Yeah." I nodded and attempted to listen to their conversation. They were talking about some football team but I knew nothing about football and didn't care to learn, it was such a confusing sport. My mind started to drift to Eris and I felt guilty all over again. I wanted to be with her right now, I needed to be. "I have a headache guys, I'm gonna go to the nurse." I told them, not waiting for a reply, and getting up. After I dumped my tray I left the cafeteria and walked out the front doors of the school and out to the parking lot.

{Eris's POV}

I was watching a movie on the hospital TV when Vivian burst through the door. Relief flooded through her face when she saw me.

"I'm so sorry!" We said at the same time. I blushed and looked down at my hands as she pulled up a chair.

"Eris you have nothing to be sorry for, I was the one who hit you with the car." She said, sounding annoyed, and grabbed my hand. I blushed again but didn't pull my hand away.

"I jumped in front of the car though,"

"Yea you did. You're fucking stupid, you're right. You should be sorry."

"I know." I mumbled staring at my lap, feeling disappointed in myself.

"I can't believe you made me worry so godsdamn much about you." She laced our fingers together and rested her head down on our hands.

"Vivian," I whispered.

"Eris," she said back, trying to sound joking but she sounded a bit choked up instead, "I know I wasn't even going that fast yet but you're h--fragile and you tumbled to the ground--"

"It was my decision to jump in front of a car, Vivian. Please just stop worrying, I'm okay now. The real worry for me is, why aren't you in school? You're grades are going to drop!"

"They can't drop any lower than they are right now," she snickered.

"What am I going to do with you?" I sighed.

"No, the question is, what am I going to do with you? How am I supposed to know you won't just go and jump in front of more cars again?"

{Vivian's mom POV}

My blood boiled as I got a call from the school saying she missed class. I of course could've guessed where she was, and I completely supported her, but why couldn't she wait until after school? I slammed my paperwork down in front of me and attempted to call my daughter once again, but all I got was voicemail.

"Hey honey." My husband poked his head through the door and grinned.

"I'm not talking to you." I said to him.

"Are you still upset about that?" He sighed, stepping in my office and closing the door behind him.

"Not only about that, mister. You obviously can't have a dinner without upsetting someone. First Vivian, and then her friend-"

"Her friend is a lesbian, I saw the way she looked at Vivian." He growled.

"So what?" I threw my hands up in the air.

"What if she comes onto Vivian? My daughter has to run a pack with a strong mate, she can't be confused about her sexuality at this time."

"You're being ridiculous." She isn't confused.

"I'm just trying to be a caring father."

"I didn't know that caring fathers acted like a dick all the time."

And with that I shoved him out of my work space and slammed the door in his face. Even if he was the Alpha, I was the Luna, and the Luna wouldn't be bossed around.

{Eris's POV}

"Vivian stop!" I screeched, giggling and flailing my legs around. She just grabbed my legs and held them still, continuing to tickle my feet. I let out another screech of laughter. "I hate you! Stop stop! I hate you!"

"Say the magic word."

"P-please?" I cried out, my stomach hurting, and tears trickling down my face. Her face suddenly became alarmingly close to mine and I stared into her brown eyes.

"It's actually, 'I love you'." She whispered.

"T-that's more than one w-word." I stuttered.

"I don't care," she mumbled, inching her face closer to mine. I held my breath in anticipation as she was mere centimeters away. A zillion thoughts ran through my head as all she did was come nearer. Was my breath okay? Probably not. Did I look like shit? Most definitely yes. But I didn't care. Vivian made me feel special no matter how I looked or what I did. She gave me butterflies like nobody had before.

I wanted Vivian, I needed her.

Our lips were just almost touching when the hospital door flew open and someone shouted, "Vivian!"

A/N

Short? Probably. I'm sorry xc I was supposed to update about a thousand times earlier haha XD I'm really excited though because my grades are OFFICIALLY up and kinda good now (none lower than a C-)

I'm not sure how this chapter turned out but I'm hoping it's okay at least, ya know. I admit I pretty much loved writing it good or bad and that's pretty much all that matters right?

And I wanted to thank YOU ALL! Idk if I could've gotten this far in the sorry without any of you guys making me smile :) I love you my noodles ❤️

My goal is 11k reads and 20 votes ^-^

XOXO

Super_Freak_

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

662K 25.7K 40
Chris is just an average, every-day werewolf. She lives her life just as any other unsociable Were-teen would. But one day, she meets a girl named H...
2.4M 80.9K 37
Rose a unnoticed, shy wolf hasn't said a word to anyone besides her dad since her mom died. And she finds her mate is the alpha's sister Claudia.
303K 9.7K 22
A mate, Alexis had always wanted hers. She thought that he would be the kindest person she had ever met. Then she finds her mate and he turns out to...
102K 2.9K 17
The story of 2 girls having each other backs as sisters in a werewolf community helping along with their parents. Keeping their family safe. What wil...