Little Miss Trouble - Momojir...

Від YourLocal_Layna

Momojirou Story (no quirks, high school au) Kyouka is struggling, Momo is struggling. Opposite life styles be... Більше

Chapter 1 - Back of The Campus
Chapter 2 - Craving Attention
Chapter 3 - Craving Freedom
Chapter 4 - Smoker Buddies
Chapter 5 - The Student Council
Chapter 6 - After School Struggles
Chapter 7 - Broken Advantage
Chapter 8 - Problematic Parents
Chapter 9 - Sneaking Out
Chapter 11 - Little Lost Stars
Chapter 12 - Absent Attendance
Chapter 13 - Cafeteria Drama
Chapter 14 - Nurse's Office
Chapter 15 - Car Ride
Chapter 16 - Knock Knock, We're Going Out
Chapter 17 - After School Skatepark
Chapter 18 - Good Tricks, Bad Tricks
Chapter 19 - Bandages Don't Heal All Wounds
Chapter 20 - Questions For You
Chapter 21 - Business Dinner
Chapter 22 - Birthday Surprise
Chapter 23 - Because I Like Girls
Chapter 24 - The Rain's Sunshine
Chapter 25 - The Household Isn't Always Home
Chapter 26 - Freedom
Book Ending Note

Chapter 10 - Ocean Boards

1.4K 47 23
Від YourLocal_Layna

"Okay, so we replace your skateboard quickly and then you bring me home." Momo spoke clearly as the two girls walked into the mall. Jirou had surprisingly convinced Momo, and so the two girls were walking inside the pretty busy mall. To the purple-haired girl was leading the way, as she knew where the skateboard store was quite clearly. She loved going there, picking out boards and wheels. It was a lot of fun.

"Chill out. Live a little." Jirou spoke, not looking back at Momo. The black-haired girl frowned.

"I'm simply being reasonable. You were lucky enough that my parents dismissed me to my room until my bedtime after dinner." Momo insisted. Jirou playfully rolled her eyes as she turned around and kept walking backwards, looking at Momo.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Jirou spoke as she turned back around and kept walking. Momo didn't possibly know how Jirou could go out and do all these things. To be honest, she wasn't sure what Jirou's parents would think about it.

Did they not care? Was she just free to do whatever she liked whenever she liked? Momo didn't know and she contemplated that it would stay a secret for quite a while.

It wasn't long until the two finally arrived in front of the store. The front gave off a very street-like store as you could kind of see the inside of the shop through the glass doors. There were many boards with different designs hanging on the wall, as well as t-shirts, shirts, hoodies, helmets and different protection equipment. Wheels were separately organised by the counter and on a couple of shelves. The walls of the store were covered in graffiti.

Momo was hesitant of entering. By now, she should be working on her science project, though she had been dragged over here. Jirou could see the hesitant look on the girl's face as she had grabbed Momo's hand and dragged her into the store.

As they entered, a trendy music was lightly playing in the shop. The place was pretty well lit up. Jirou continued to hold on to Momo's hand as she dragged the girl closer to the counter. At first, Momo couldn't tell where they were going until they reached the shop counter.

Momo looked up to see a tall figure that seemed to be having her back facing them. She had a pretty muscular figure and quite tanned dark skin. The girl turned around, waving her long white hair back. As she was now facing them, Momo realised how tall the woman was.

She looked quite young, as if she were in her mid or early-twenties. Her beautiful crimson red eyes were anything but intimidating. She looked like she could protect and fight if she had to, yet something about her gave off a soft image. Not only that, but the woman seemed to be wearing white bunny ears as well as a white skin-tight tank top. Momo could also see that the woman was wearing a pear of oversized grey jogger pants. As the woman gave a smile to the two girls, Momo couldn't help but notice the black rose tattoo on her shoulder.

"Hey Kyouka!" The woman spoke as she rested her arm with the tattoo on the corner, leaning sideways. Jirou smiled.

"Hey Mirko! How's it going?" Jirou asked. Mirko closed her eyes for a moment as she shrugged. She opened them back up as she stared at the purple-haired girl.

"Eh, I guess it's been alright." Mirko spoke honestly. Her attention shifted from Kyouka to Momo, who seemed quite awkward in the corner. She gave her a good look, analysing the black-haired girl. "Who is this? Did'ya bring a friend?".

Momo flinched a little as she realised she was lost in her thoughts, staring at the woman. Jirou got closer to Momo as she slung an arm around Momo's neck and shoulder, as if she were acting like she had met an old friend.

"I guess you could say so. This is Momo Yaoyorozu." Jirou explained. Mirko smiled at the girl. "We're here to buy skateboards.". Momo seemed slightly confused when Jirou said 'skateboards', as she had only agreed to come and buy one. The white-haired woman looked at Momo.

"Hey! My name is Rumi, but you can call me Mirko!" Mirko introduced herself. "So, you guys wanna buy some skateboards. Complete or custom?".

"We'll take custom skateboards." Jirou spoke smoothly, looking at her nails, leaving no time for Momo to interrupt or say anything. Mirko gave the two a thumbs up.

"Alright then! Custom it is." The white-haired girl explained. She looked at the wall where many boards without wheels were hanging on display. "Just go pick out a board you like and choose some wheels. I'll build it up for ya' when you're done.".

Jirou smiled and nodded while Momo was completely lost with what was going on.

"Thanks Mirko!" Jirou said as she grabbed Momo's hand and dragged her over to the wall with the skateboards.

Momo frowned in frustration as she looked at Jirou. Her look of confusion was now gone. Though she tried to regain her calm, her tone of voice reflected slight annoyance.

"I thought you said I would replace your skateboard and pick it out with you..." Momo spoke as Jirou just looked at the boards and took some off, admiring the designs.

"Mhm, that's exactly what we're doing." Jirou spoke smoothly, keeping her eyes on the board. Momo groaned.

"That's not what I mean!" Momo said. Jirou glanced at her.

"What do you mean?" Jirou asked cluelessly, though she knew perfectly what she was doing. The black-haired girl sighed.

"You said we were buying skateboards! We're only buying one skateboard though!" Momo said. Jirou chuckled as she put the board back.

"Don't be stupid, I'm getting you one as well." Jirou explained as she looked over the skateboards, tracing her finger along them as she found a design that seemed pretty nice. The top was just like any classic skateboard, but the back was ocean blue with a finely painted wave that seemed to form the shape of half a heart. Jirou picked it up as she showed it too Momo. "Look, this one seems pretty cool!".

Momo sighed.

"Listen, I don't have time-" Momo spoke as she had her eyes closed, but as she was opening them, she observed the design on the board. Momo went quiet as she analysed the beautiful drawing on the back of the board. The black-haired girl looked up at Jirou who was cheekily wiggling her eyebrows.

"So? What do ya' think of this one?" Jirou asked. Momo crossed her arms as she glanced away. It was impossible to deny that the design was a masterpiece. Slight blush crept on her cheek as she glanced back.

"It's not bad..." Momo commented. Jirou smiled.

"Great, then we'll take this design!" Jirou spoke as she slung the board under her arm and held it, walking to the counter. Momo walked after her, trying to reason with what they talked about earlier.

"Hey! That doesn't mean I'm getting a skateboard as well!" Momo exclaimed, yelling after her.

Jirou got to the counter as she placed the board on top. Mirko, who seemed to be busy cleaning up some stuff, turned around to see the girl had picked a board.

"Oh? You've picked the ocean one, huh?" Mirko commented. "Pretty neat. It looks beautiful!". Jirou chuckled.

"Thanks, I got good taste." Jirou said. Mirko hummed in agreement.

"Sure, I can tell that for a fact." Mirko replied. Under the counter was a small shelf with wheels to put on the boards to form an actual skateboard. Jirou took a pack of 8 wheels, 4 of them where marine blue and the other 4 were a lighter shade of the blue in the previous pack. Jirou slapped them onto the counter as she looked up at Mirko who seemed to be getting out her tools to build the board.

"Do you have the same board in stock? We'd like to get matching skateboards." Jirou said. Momo raised a finger to interrupt, but despite her attempt, Mirko responded faster.

"Sure thing! I think we do, let me go check!" Mirko said. She put down the tools on the counter as she walked out from behind the counter and crossed a door which had 'Staff Only' written on it.

Jirou hummed lightly before she felt something tap on her shoulder. As she turned around to look at Momo, she was surprised to see her so annoyed, since she was usually calm. Though her facial expression also reflected worry.

"What are you doing!?" Momo whisper-yelled as she saw Mirko come out from the room she had entered previously with a board in her hand. "My parents are going to kill me!". Jirou just brushed it off.

"Don't worry! I'm paying for it anyways, besides, you won't get caught. Just put it under your bed or something." Jirou commented.

Mirko arrived back at the counter, although her expression seemed a little down. She had the board in hand as she flipped it to show the design.

"Sorry, this is the most similar design in stock. It's the exact same thing, just the image is flipped. I hope you guys don't mind." Mirko said with a small frown on her face as she shrugged her shoulders. Jirou just nodded.

"It'll be fine." Jirou assured. Mirko smiled.

"Great, I'll build up the boards then. What wheels are for who?" Mirko asked after confirming Jirou's answer. Jirou thought about it as she then pointed at both packs.

"Actually, could we get a mix of both? Like two wheels of each on each of the boards?" Jirou asked. Mirko nodded.

"Sure thing!" Mirko chirped.

Mirko took both boards as she built them up, adding the two shades of wheels to each board. As she finished Jirou's, she handed it over to the purple-haired girl. Momo seemed unsure if she should wait any longer, but by the time she could make a decision, Mirko had finished her skateboard and gave it to her.

Jirou smiled as she took off her small backpack and pulled out some money which she put on the counter. Momo was surprised to see Jirou had that much, as her rebellious attitude seemed like her parents would be doing something about it.

"Keep the change, we won't need it Mirko!" Jirou chirped. Mirko gave a thumbs up as she put the money in the register, cleaning up her tools.

"No worries! Come again soon!" Mirko called, and the two girls left the skateboard store with their skateboards in hand.

***

(A/N: For anyone who had trouble visualising the board designs, this is how it looked like! The skateboards but together look like the form a heart shape due to their wave design. I thought it would be cute!)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

180K 18.5K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
9.2K 264 6
Alex Rider. One shots. Hopefully some are funny. Hopefully all will entertain.
13K 145 8
Sorry if it's bad it's my first story and it's my first one shot Has: Lemon Fluff Loads of lemon Lime Fluff And lime And lemon
3.1K 95 10
Gwen x Heather High School AU - kinda enemies to lovers so like don't expect them to get together straight away lmao