The Merman from ashore-Mermai...

Por Doodlewritez04

Izuku Midoriya has been raised by sea creatures and only remembers bits and pieces to where he's from. Izuku... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilouge
ATTENTION READERS!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

Chapter 7

3.5K 129 65
Por Doodlewritez04

Bakugo POV

"Katsuki! Why are you doing this?!"

"Just because..."

"That's not a good answer! You don't just break up with someone just because you felt like it! The hell!!"

My pace starts to go faster as I try to get away from her. I could only hear her yell and scream at me, but the voice started to fade away when I noticed a light up ahead. It was getting closer to where I was calling out, Katsuki.

Katsuki...

Katsuki...

"Katsuki, how are you feeling?" It was first aid lady, she had her hand on my forehead.

"Ugh... what the hell happened?"

"I'll take it you're okay. It doesn't look like he has a fever," she stated and removed her hand and closed up her bag, "He'll be fine, he's just having a hangover. This always happens when people drink too much." She chuckled nervously while talking to Deku.

"I'm sorry for bothering you this early. I didn't know what else to do, and Kacchan always said you're first aid lady."

"Heh. He must've known about what my old job was after I retired."

The conversation faded away and my eyes slowly closed and drifted off away to sleep.

Izuku POV

"Again, thank you for helping out Kacchan."

"It's no problem. Just make sure he has a trash bag with him and give him some pain killers to help with his headache," she added and opened the door. She looked back at me one more time and squinted her eyes at me.

"Uh, what is it?" She pointed at my neck.

"Huh? Oh! I uh.. had a little rash! So, I put a bandaid on it to help me from itching it," I lied as my hand rubbed the left side of my neck.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Just make sure you take care of yourselves," that was the last thing she said before she left.

Now what? I don't know what to do to help Kacchan deal with his hangover. Heck, I don't even know what it means. I really wished I learned more about the surface than just thinking everything is a fairytale...

I better see how Kacchan is doing, he looked really out of it. "Um, Mr. Deku? Is everything alright?"

"Wha? I'm sorry, was I mumbling again?"

"Kind of," Eri nervously smiled at me, "It looks like Mr. Kacchan is not feeling well."

"Meh. He'll be fine. On the plus side, we can do whatever we want!" Kota knocked over a bag of food and started digging in.

"Kota, we shouldn't make a mess. I've already almost 'burned' down the kitchen. It wouldn't feel right to take advantage of it."

Kota rolled his eyes, "You used to hate my owner, what gives?"

"It's like I said, we can't take advantage of this." I replied while petting Eri. He sighed and scoffed. "Fine..." he said and walked away from the food.

"Wait! Aren't you going to pick those up!?"

"Love to, but dogs have no thumbs! It's more of a human job," he hollered as he went to his little bed. My head turned over to the food knocked over.

Kacchan would be happy if I cleaned up a little bit of the food. I pushed myself off the ground and walked over to the food and started picking the food up in the bag. "Want some help Mr. Deku?"

"I'd love that, but how can you help me?"

"I can just eat what's left on the floor! Either way it's a win for both of us," she giggled and went to eat the food off the ground. "See!"

"I see that. Anything that would help clean this mess would be great!" I smiled at her and continued cleaning up the dog food.

-

Whew! That was quicker than I thought. I put the heavy bag of food in a place where food is kept. "Thank you for your help Eri. With your help we cleaned it up in five minutes."

"You're very welcome Mr. Deku! I wished Kota would've helped us though," she said as she looked over to see Kota sound asleep.

"Oh ho ho! Do you happen to like him? Like, like him, like him?" I asked, Eri jolted her head when I brought it up and she ran over to a seat and hid behind a pillow.

"It's not like that! Besides, I don't know how it will work out. Considering, we're both... well... you know." She said and got out of her hiding spot from the pillow. Right, I forgot about that...

"Yeah... I forgot about the whole sea thing. I guess it didn't cross my mind since we've been having so much fun up here."

"It's okay. Though, I don't know how much of a life span there is for a dog." Eri softly smiled and drifted off to sleep.

My eyes looked over at the sleeping peacefully Eri and Kota. That gives me an idea. I slowly and quietly walked over to where Eri is and picked her up. I made my way over to Kota's bed and gently put her down and set her on his bed. As I set her down, she quickly nuzzled to where Kota is and it made my heart melt by their actions. If only I could save this moment!

I wonder how Kacchan is doing? Maybe, it would be nice to check up on him once in a while and keep him company! I can just read one of his books while I stay in his room in case he needs anything. I walked quietly to his room and grabbed a book off of his shelf. I'm sure he won't mind one of them being missing.

"Hey Kaccha-" I walk into his room to find him gone. Where did he go?! When I first checked up on him, he was completely out of it. My eyes looked over at the window opened. Oh no oh no oh no oh no, please don't let it be what I... think? Something really stenches out there and I quickly shut the window.

Okay... if he didn't jump off the building, then where is he? "Ugh..." Kacchan? Was he in the bathroom? I put the book down on a vanity and knocked on the door.

"Kacchan, are you okay? Can I come in?" No response. My hand reached to the knob and I slightly opened the door. "How're you feeling?" I asked as I entered the bathroom to find him hovering by a toilet. He opened his mouth and was about to say something, but went back to vomiting.

I rushed over to his side and rub circles on his back while he took his time. "I'm sorry, do you want me to get you something?"

"Yeah... get my phone... it's a little rectangle on my bed..." I nod my head and left the bathroom for a moment to grab what he needs. Rectangle... rectangle... rec- ah ha! There it is! I grabbed the rectangular object and went back to the bathroom.

"Here," I handed him his phone and he snatched it out of my hand. He brought it to his ear after doing something when he touched it.

"Dumb hair... get me some custard buns..."

-

"Here you go! I don't know how many custard buns he wanted, so I got ten!" Kirishima smiled as he handed me the bag.

"Thank you. I'm very sorry for making you come all this way," I nervously scratched the back of my head.

"Don't be. My shift was almost over anyway. Besides, the whole time at the life house, Mina was having a lecture from our boss, Mirio. He's a nice guy, but just don't get him on his bad side." He patted me on my shoulder and glanced at my neck. "Hey, what happened?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just a little rash," my hand covered the bandaid and looked away.

"Did Bakugo gave you that?" I stiffened when he asked me that. I heard him sigh for a moment, "I'm guessing Bakugo doesn't know about that."

"No... I never want to bring it up after what happened. It was so scary, I felt... like he..." I couldn't finish the word from my mouth and I could feel tears leaving my face.

"It's alright. But, it'd be better if you tell him what happened." He said. I heard him about to leave and then my stupid brain just made things worse, "Who's Camie?"

The door stopped moving and everything was silent. Crap... why did I ask that? "Did I hear that right?"

"Huh? Oh no! You got it wrong! It just slipped out of my mouth!" I stuttered out and waved my hands at him 'saying no'. Kirishima opened the door a little bit and looked at me.

"I'd rather not say, it'd be better to hear it from Bakugo. That's all I can tell you," he said and that's when he shut the door. From him? I turned my head to his room and back at the custard buns. My grip on the bag tightened as I was shaking in nerves. Ask him? How am I supposed to ask him? Stop being some coward bird, and do it!

My walking pace picked up and I ended up in front of his room. My hand reached up to the door knob, I took a deep breath and entered his room, "Hey, feeling better?"

"Eh? I'm not puking anymore, if that's what you were asking. Was that dumb hair?" He asked as he rubbed his head.

"Yeah, he just dropped by after his 'shift', whatever you call it was over. He didn't know how many to get you, so he got you ten," I said as I walked over to his bed and handed him his food. "If you need me, I'll be in the-"

"Hold on." What does he want now? I turned around and smiled at him.

"Yes Kacchan?" I asked with my hands clasped together. He slowly rose his hand up and pointed at my neck.

"What's with the bandaid? More importantly, where did you get it?"

"This old thing? While Chiyo was checking to see how you were doing earlier, she had something you call a bandaid. I just grabbed one while she wasn't looking." I nervously said. Hopefully, he bought it.

I heard some shuffling on the bed and I see him pushing himself up on the bed. "Deku, can you come over here, please?" He asked.

Ha? Did he just ask me to come over to where he is? I shrugged my shoulders and see him pat on his bed for me to sit in. I hesitantly sat where he wanted me to sit on and came closer to me. We were so close to our noses, what's going on?

"Ow! What was that for?! Why-" My eyes widen when I see the thing on his hand. He ripped it off my neck. I tried to cover the spot, but Kacchan was faster and caught my wrist. I turned away from him, not looking into his eyes.

"What happened?" He asked me as he examined the little spot on my neck. "Did I do that to you?"

My eyes never met his and he groaned out very loudly, "God, why do I always do stupid things when I'm drunk?!" That's when I took a good look at him. He looked very frustrated with himself and had his hands covering his face. "Is there anything else that I did?"

Oh my, he really doesn't remember everything that happened last night. Is this what happens when people get wasted? Maybe next time I should ask what that means. Should I lie? No, it wouldn't be right. Why am I such a pushover? "You did mentioned someone named Camie. Who is that?"

Now he's the one looking away from me. Kacchan leaned back for a moment. "I don't wanna talk about it, but knowing you. You're just gonna keep asking questions till my brain explodes." He turned his gaze towards me and we finally made eye contact. From the moment I first looked at him, he didn't look angry at all. He looked calm and sad. "I still can't believe I'm telling someone I barely even know for a week. It's a long story, but I'll keep it short."

Kacchan pat on the other side of his bed and I knew he wanted me to sit there. I got myself off the bed and walked over to the other side of the bed. He just laughed at me as I sat down, "You do know you could've crawled on the bed, right?"

"I would, but that would make it too lazy for me."

"Says the guy who left me to clean the kitchen for my weekend," he pushed me lightly.

"Okay, okay, I get it. Now, tell me. Who was Camie to you?"

"God, where do I even begin? For starters, she was my ex girlfriend back in college."

"Oh. She was your significant partner, did you guys give purple spots on each other's neck?" I chuckled.

"Shut up. You wished that happened. That was just your fantasy talking."

"Whatever. Anyway, how come you guys didn't hit it off?"

"Well, it's simple. I dumped her because I felt like it."

"That's stupid coming from you. You don't just break up with someone just because you felt like it. There has to be more to it." Kacchan stopped smiling and it faded away. I moved closer to him and leaned on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" He asked while I snuggled up.

"It's getting cold, plus you're warm," I lied. I thought people do this to comfort one another. Oh well, I guess I should make the most of it.

"Anyway, I met Camie in a month at college and I know you're gonna ask me, so shut up and listen." How did he know I was going to ask him that? "She was a friend of Froppy's and it turned out, we both wanted to be biologists. We had so much fun and made the best time we spent with one another. Another month later, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes."

"It sounded like you guys were perfect."

"Key word, 'were'. Three months passed and at one point, we grew apart. Though when we finally made time for one another, it felt weird to me. She was having fun, yes. But, I felt bored when I was with her. I guess you could say I fell out of love with her..."

"Love?"

"Yeah, you know. When there's just that one person who makes you feel all tingly all over your body. They make your heart skip a beat." He looked at me deadpanned serious. "No one ever told you about love?"

"No, I've only seen fairy tales about princesses and princes fighting for what's right. Oh, I'm sorry. You were telling your story about Camie and I interrupted."

"Yeah, no yeah. Right, where was I?"

"The part where you fell out of love."

"Okay, we went on that date, and the next day I told her things aren't working out between us. She started yelling at me and asking why. I told her I felt like it, and I didn't mean to say it. I was trying to tell her that I fell out of love, but then she started kissing me. I pushed her away and left her alone. I walked her off, blocked her number, and I never saw her again."

"Wow... that was pretty long."

"Not my fault you asked. You're the one who-"

Bakugo POV

Great, he's asleep. He's always so curious about everything. Just where is he from? Wait. Is my hangover done with? My head perked up when I heard soft snores. Deku fell fast asleep. My hand brushed some of his hair and looked at his freckles. Wait, when did he have freckles? I've only met him for a week and I just told him about my ex.

What the hell's wrong with me? He's always asking me questions. More like a two year old question. Has he never been outside before? Katsuki! Stop bombarding yourself with questions. You have work to- Ha? I looked down and I see Deku's arms wrapped around me tight.

"Mmm... so warm.." he nuzzled on my chest with his head. Dammit. He's not letting go.

I'm so gonna be late for work. Ah I'm not gonna worry about that. I helped get Deku more comfortable and pulled him closer to me. God, he's such a kid. A kid with an attitude, annoying, curious, omelet obsessed, weirdo, and he's always looking things in a br... brigh... bright way...

Little bonus:

Third POV

Mina had to come back after her shift at the life house was over to check up on Bakugo from his hangover.

"That lecture was so long... Mirio can be scary when he's on his bad side." She said as she jumbles her keys and unlocks the door. 

'That's weird. It's quiet... too quiet.' She thought. Mina walked in the apartment and quietly looked around. She looked to her left and saw the door creak opened. Mina slowly walked over to the other side of the room and took a little peak and found something amazing.

"Oh my..." Mina slowly got her phone out and took pictures of Bakugo and Midoriya cuddling in their sleep. "I guess everything turned out alright." She closed the door fully, to not wake them up and left the apartment.

After she got to her apartment, she immediately has a nose bleed. "OHMYGODTHATWASSOCUTEANDHOT!!!WORDSCANTDESCRIBEHOWBEAUTIFULTHISIS!!!!!"

Mina immediately sent the picture to her fujoshi friend, Uraraka.

Mina: Girl! I hit the jackpot!

Uraraka: Mina... it's past eleven... why did you wake me up for...

Mina: Because!! I've got some pictures of Bakugo and his roommate cuddling!!! *inserts picture*

Uraraka: Oh my gosh!!! You're so lucky!! I wished I got some good photos too...

Mina: Don't worry, there's always next time, girl. Besides the point, I think we may have a potential new ship.

Uraraka: You mean the old enemies to lovers? Can't wait for the long game to play out.

In the end, those two talked until 1 am in the morning.

A/N: I'm back!!! It feels so good to have the finals over with. Now that I'm on break, there's gonna be more daily updates! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Some good news to those of you who don't know or know, My hero academia season five has a release date. March 27th, 2021. That's only three months away when you think about it. I'm pretty sure everyone knew about this, but just in case if you don't know, now you know.

Fun fact: Did you know this book is ranked number 15 for the mermaid au? I know I was shocked too. I couldn't have done it without you guys. I love getting to read everyone's comments and it makes my day! :)

I've cooled my brain down and ready for more writing. I really needed that break and thank you so much for your patience. Though, I will not post a new chapter on Christmas Eve or Christmas. Because it's a time where we spend the holidays with our friends and family. Take care everyone and happy holidays! Bye and see you again!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

109K 3K 11
Izuku Midoriya has had a rough past, his mom died giving birth to him. And his father is no where to be seen. But with the help of others will he be...
16.3K 239 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
260K 6.9K 31
Izuku Midoriya is the son of single mother and very successful Inko Midoriya. With Inko being a bunny model Izuku grew up with that girly twist. At t...
32.8K 1.7K 35
[Book 2 of Midoriya Izuku x OC Series] ✔️ [Togata x OC] - Primarily After suffering through grueling tests and the loneliness that came with abiding...