The Rival [Agust D]

بواسطة thatfgshirt

Agust D had no plans to end the king but he's just been hurting all the people around the village. He and Eno... المزيد

Eno
Tea
Yrel
Cell
Hot Tea
Trick
The Plan
Escape
Change
Kids
Kind
Found
Uncomfortable
Drowning
The Guards
Helping
Shooting
Snitch
Nana
Married
Back
Killing
Humiliated
Agust D
Happy
Loving Agust D
Gone
The Plan
Caught
Open
Saved
FIRE!
Failed
The Rival

Love

153 2 0
بواسطة thatfgshirt

This was killing Eno and she decided to go knock on his door. She opened it and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed.

"We're all ok. Don't worry about it." She said as she came closer to him.

"Sometimes, it just pisses me off that some are so afraid of him. Like how can you live in fear?" He asked.

Eno said "I think you don't understand cause you don't have anyone to lose. The guys know how to defend themselves. So, you don't have to worry but them. We have a love one that we care about to much that it makes it easy for him to hurt us."

He didn't say anything and she said "I would be mad too if he invaded my personal space."

"He already did and he still wants to! That's makes me more angry." He stood up.

"But I didn't go with him. He has nothing against me. Yoongi lost and he's more angry than you. Shouldn't you be laughing your ass off? You won, be happy." She cheered him up.

He gazed into her eyes and that soften real quick. She smiled at him and said "See you're all better. Remember, you don't get mad easily?"

She teased him and he said "Yeah, but I don't like that he comes over here like he owns you. You aren't his and he needs to get over you. If you weren't good as he said you weren't, his stupid guards wouldn't be over here looking for you."

She thought about it for a few seconds and said "I was suppose to take over Nana's job."

"Well, not anymore." He said.

"Don't be mad. You should go eat." She suggested.

"You can't eat if you're mad. If you do your stomach hurts." He informed her.

"Explains why Yoongi stomach hurts all the time." They both laughed.

"Well, I already invaded your space. I forgot you sleep here now." He said looking at her.

She smiled and said "I think I'll go live where Yrel apartment is."

Agust D quickly said "No, you won't. You can't. If he comes and takes you. I don't know, what I'll do."

She laughed. "You really do care about the people, huh?"

"I care a little more about you than anyone else." He instantly stated.

"You still like me after everything I've told you?" She softly questioned him.

"Of course. I do. I don't think like the others and you know that." He suddenly came closer to her.

"Don't let these ideas get to you. Everyone, deserves to be loved." He added as his tone soften.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to remind you of your parents."

"It's ok. Don't worry about it."

Someone knocked on the door. Eno turned around to see who it was.

Jungkook opened the door. "Aren't you guys going to eat? The food is going to be gone soon."

Eno eyebrows rose up. Agust chuckled before saying, "Go and eat before he eats all the food."

Eno said "I'm not even hungry. Those guards really made my day."

Jungkook asked "Are you going to eat Agust?"

"No, not tonight. I don't feel well."

Jungkook shut the door and Agust said, "I'll leave you. So, you can rest but I think you should try to eat something. It's not healthy to skip a meal."

"Hmm, really? And you?" She crossed her arms as she asked him. While, not very convinced.

He just smiled as he left the room and she stayed in the room. Later, that night she came out to look for something and she looked at the couch. He was there laying down so peacefully and calm. She looked around the kitchen and got something. Eno got some water quietly as she didn't want to wake him up. She turned around and gasped.

"You scared me!" She whispered shouted at him.

He chuckled and asked "I thought you wouldn't eat?"

"Well...I got hungry. Thanks to you."

"Me? Why?"

"You got me thinking about food that's why!" She smiled as she whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" He asked.

"Cause, I don't want to wake up the guys." She said.

"They aren't even here." He laughed.

"Wait. What?" She was confused.

"I don't know what they went to go do but it must be something dumb. I didn't want to go though." He said really close to her.

She blushed and nodded. "You aren't lying right?"

"I don't lie. That's not my style." He informed her as he pulled away.

She took a seat and began to eat. She asked again as she checked him out. "Don't you have a girlfriend or something?"

"I like to practice more on my skills than check out girls. Maybe, when I take over the throne I'll get somebody but probably not."

"Why?"

"Most girls would just be interested in being royal then actual being loyal."

Eno didn't say anything as he was very right and she wasn't going to argue with him. However, she thought he was very handsome and didn't think a girl would cheat on him. They'd be crazy if they did.

"What would you do if your girlfriend cheated on you?" Eno asked with a smirk.

"That won't happen though. I'll know her better than myself before marrying her." He smirked back.

"You don't want to eat?" She offered.

"No."

"You're still mad?!" She was very surprised but wanted to laugh at him.

"I'm not much of a eater." He insisted.

She shrugged her shoulders and continued to eat. He gazed at her and she felt it.

"What?" She asked.

"I can't look at you?"

"You mean stare?"

He smiled and said "Yeah that too. I can't or what?"

"Don't you care?"

"Why should I hide my feelings for you? Wouldn't that be lying or hiding secrets?" He questioned her.

"I don't think you like me." She said and drinked some of her water.

"Why not?"

"Don't get me wrong but I just feel like people just want to have fun and that's it. Like, where's the love at?"

"And I haven't showed you any?" He questioned her again.

"I don't think I want any love at the moment." She stated.

"Don't let him take over your mind. Forget what he did to you. I bet you would accept love now. Don't you think?"

She shrugged again. "I don't know."

"Or do you like someone else from the village?"

"What?! Of course not! I only know you and the guys. I haven't been looking around but I know girls be looking at you."

"They just want to have fun though. They don't want love or any of that." He stated with a disappointing tone.

"And you want love?" Eno asked as she got nervous.

"I can feel myself taking over the throne soon. Why not?" He laughed and she gazed at his smile. Agust thought about her not just any girl.

"You really aren't like him. I'm glad you didn't grow up in the palace."

"I think nothing would change if I did. I love the village and the people here. I think I would have found a way to spend all my time out here than in the stupid palace with that loser."

She laughed at his face expression and liked how he spoke.

Someone knocked on the door very impatiently and loud.

"Who is it?" Agust asked as he quickly came towards the door.

"Please! Help me!" It was the sound of a elderly woman.

He opened the door and Eno stood up to see who it was.

"My daughter's son has a high fever and it's getting worse! Please, come." She said very desperate and scared.

"Stay here."

"No, I'm going with you."

He didn't argue and they left with her.

"When did he start?"

"He woke up warm but it wasn't bad as now." She was so anxious as she held her hands tight together.

"Where is your daughter?" He asked as they kept rushing to her apartment.

"She's out of the village working for someone else. It's just for today, though."

"When she comes back tell her to come to me. I'll gladly help her with what I can."

Eno was very worried and it wasn't even her child. They made it to the apartment and the little boy was burning up. Agust said "Get some ice."

The elderly lady said "I don't have ice. I don't really have much that's why I came to you." She looked like she wanted to cry now.

Eno quickly said "I'll ask around to see who has some."

"Hey! Be careful." He looked very worried as she left.

Agust said "I don't have medicine but I'll cure him with herbs."

"Anything just help him." She pleaded.

Agust made a herbal tea for the little kid and made him drink it warm.

"I promise you. You'll feel better before you know it." He whispered to him as she helped him drink it.

Eno came back running with the ice and gave it to Agust D.

"Sorry, it took me long. No one really wanted to open the door until I did that knock you did." Eno said kind of annoyed.

"It's ok. He should be feeling well anytime." He softly informed her. Agust got the ice and got his bandana. He dipped it in the ice and squeezed out the water. The boy finished the tea and Agust laid him down.

"It'll be cold but it's for the fever to go down." He softly told the boy and put it over his forehead.

"It's so cold." He said as his little hands turned into fists.

"I'm sorry but it'll get warm after the third time." He stated. Agust did this three times and then tied it around his head.

Agust stood up and said "He'll begin to sweat out a lot but it's normal. When he wakes up it's important for him to shower. He'll be much better tomorrow just give him the left over of the tea."

Eno was frightened at how bad the boy looked and she knew kids died of high fevers when not treated in time.

"Thank you for helping him!" The elderly said kissing the back of Agust D. hand.

"Don't thank me yet. Let's wait for awhile to see if the fever goes down but I'm sure it will." He said as he gazed at the little boy.

Agust turned to look at Eno and saw how she looked. He went to go hug her and rub her back. "It's ok." He softly said.

Around, 30 minutes past and the fever was going down.

Eno smiled but the elderly lady did more. Agust and Eno left the apartment to go back home.

"That was amazing what you did." Eno said amazed by his actions.

Agust blushed. "Thanks, I learned that years ago and it's worked wonderful so far."

"I got really scared though." Eno said as he looked at him.

"He's ok now. He'll feel much better tomorrow morning. Just watch." Agust smiled as he tried to comfort her.

They went up to the apartment and he closed the door.

"Is anyone home?" She asked out loud.

Agust chuckled. "They aren't coming back until tomorrow morning."

"Maybe, they're with girls..." Eno suggested with a shocked face.

Agust said "I hope so... That way they'll leave forever."

Eno jaw dropped.

"I'm kidding." He joked around her.

She stared at him with a smile and he gazed right back at her the same way. Things got silent and she didn't know what to say now. He knew things would go different directions.

"Ok, well. Did you finish eating?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah, right before everything happened." She said with a smile.

He took off his jacket and she looked at him as he did it.

"What?" He asked teasingly.

Eno immediately blushed and turned around. "Nothing! Well, I'm-"

He turned her around and he kissed her. "Don't tease me, Eno." He ordered as he held her waist.

She cupped his face in her hands and stared into his eyes. "Don't tease me, then." She said as her eyes looked upon his lips.

He waited for her to kiss him first before he lost himself. Deep down he knew she probably wouldn't risk it. Agust leaned in a little and she closed her eyes. He smirked and didn't kiss her back. She opened her eyes and said "Are you playing with me?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"You already did. It's to late to ask."

He smashed his lips onto hers and it escalated really quick.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

53.6K 2.5K 29
I gasped as his body fell limp on the floor. "w..why did you shoot him!" I exclaimed, pressing my hand to my mouth. I flinched as he shot the alread...
469 18 7
YOONGI X READER NAMJOON X READER You move to Seattle in hope's of new beginnings, landing yourself a blood-thirsty stalker and a mysteriously handso...
2.3K 109 18
"Thank you, babe. Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for giving meaning to my life, thank you for loving me." - Agust D "I wanted to give t...
5K 144 35
Not everything in life is as it appears to be... Min Yoongi, or Suga as he's known on the dark side of life, as well as the new girl he's taken an in...