𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎...

Da _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to vi... Altro

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - TATTOO
Ch. 2 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 3 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 5 - FRAYED
Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 7 - CURRENTS
Ch. 8 - VISIONARY
Ch. 9 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 13 - ANCHORS
Ch. 14 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 16 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 17 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 18 - RIDDLED
Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 22 - DE-VOID
Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 24 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Into to Season 4
Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 26 - 117
Ch. 27 - MUTED
Ch. 28 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 29 - I.E.D
Ch. 30 - ORPHANED
Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 33 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO DEATH
Ch. 35 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 36 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 37 - PARASOMINA
Ch. 38 - DREAMCATCHER
Ch. 39 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 40 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 41 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 42 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 43 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 44 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 45 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 46 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 47 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 48 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 49 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 50 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 51 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 52 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 53 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 54 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 55 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 56 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 57 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 58 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 58 - RELICS
Ch. 59 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 60 - GHOSTED
Ch. 61 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 62 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 63 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 64 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 65 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 66 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 67 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 68 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 69 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 70 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 71 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 72 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 73 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 74 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bouns Ch. #1
Bouns Ch. #2
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 75 - HAUNTED MEMORIES
Ch. 76 - NOT A GAME
Ch. 77 - THE RITUAL TO BRING HER BACK
Ch. 78 - ALLISON'S BACK... SORT OF
Ch. 79 - TAILS
Ch. 80 - ROWAN ASH
Ch. 81 - HIS WORLD AND OUR WORLD
Ch. 82 - THE WINNING MOVE
Ch. 83 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE

Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED

8K 244 48
Da _devilishEJ_

Odette's outfit

Chapter Fifteen
🦊 Galvanized 🦊

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden said as Isaac and Odette walked up to them, Scott and Stiles. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac said.

"You want to try." Aiden said in a low growl, flashing his blue eyes and canines. Isaac just smirked and stepped forward but Scott grabbed his arm making him step back.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." Scott said and they all walked away from the twins.

As soon as they walked into the school a roll of toilet paper came flying at them making them all flinch back, "All right, that's my face! Hey, dude, good decision, buddy. Good Alpha decision." Stiles said patting Scott on the chest.

"I hope so."

"No, you know so." Stiles said opening up his locker. Odette looked at Scott noticing him looking somewhere else. Following his line of sight she saw Kira picking up some of her stuff making Odette look back at Scott with a knowing smirk. "What are you looking at?" She asked in a teasing tone.

"Me?"

"You. You looking at her?"

"Her? Who her?"

"Her her. Kira. You like her?" Odette asked making Scott's eyes widen slightly, "No. I mean Yeah, yeah, she's okay. She's new." He said and they nodded. "So, ask her out." Stiles said and Scott looked at him crazy.

"Now?"

"Yes now."

"Right now?"

"Right now. Scott, I don't think you get it yet. You're an Alpha. You're the apex predator. Everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants." Stiles says making Odette look at him confused with her eyebrows raised.

"The hot girl?" Scott asked raising his eyebrows as Isaac walked up to them. "You are the hottest girl." Stiles said smiling, walking away. "What?" Isaac asked looking confused. "I'm the hot girl." Scott said and Isaac slowly nodded.

"Yes, you are." He said and Scott looked at him with a smile and laughed before walking away. "What just happened?" Isaac asked as he and Odette watched Scott.

"I... I don't actually know." She said shaking her head before jogging up to Scott.

🦊

Walking into Econ, Odette sat behind Stiles while Scott sat next to him. "Son of a bitch!" Coach suddenly yelled making a few students flinch and most laugh. Scott, Stiles looked at each other with smiles, knowing exactly what happened while Odette looked at them confused.

"Mischief Night, Devil's Night. I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil." Coach said walking back and forth in front of the class. The two couldn't hold their smiles as they watched him and Odette quietly laughed and slightly shook her head.

"You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged? A man's house is supposed to be his castle." Coach said and then hit Scott's desk making him jump while Stiles pumped his fist and Odette laugh. "Mine's a frickin' omelet!"

"Oh, this? We're gonna do this again?"
Coach said picking up a gift box off his desk. Scott glanced at Stiles confused and he just shrugged, equally confused. "I don't think so." He said, dropping it on the tground and smashing his foot down on. People flinched as the sound of glass breaking came from the box.

Coach bent down and picked up a piece of glass that was obviously from a mug that had a picture of his face and under it said "#1 COACH" He picked a card, ripping it open before reading it, "Happy Birthday. Love, Greenberg."

Odette chuckled quietly and looked down at her papers suddenly felt a massive energy shift all around her making her furrow her brows and glance around. Stiles glanced back at her and noticed her distance expression, "Hey, you okay?" He asked making her look at him and nod.

"Yeah, the energy just feel weird all of the sudden." She said making Scott look over at her, "Is that a bad thing?" He asked and she sighed.

"I'm not sure."

🦊

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes? He said those exact words?" Odette asked as they rushed down the stairs. 'Yeah. And no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies, which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome." Stiles explained and realization crossed over Odette's features.

"That the energy shift I feel. He never got patched up and Healers can feel when someone around them his hurt." She said and Lydia suddenly slowed to a stop. "Did you say flys?" Lydia asked making them all turn to her, "Lydia?" Allison asked worriedly. "All day I have been hearing this sound. It's like This buzzing." Lydia said.

"Like the sound of flies?" Odette asked walking up to Lydia, "Exactly like the sound of flies." She said.

🦊

"Sorry...Hey, dude, where the hell have you been?" Stiles asked as he and Odette ran up to Scott. "The police are leaving. Why are they leaving?" Lydia asked when she ran up to them making their eyes widen. "They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here."

"Who? What are you guys.."

"He has to be here. That sound The buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder." Lydia sighed and Odette sighed, "And the energy has gotten darker."

🦊

"Dad. Dad!" Stiles said as he chanced after his dad down the stairs, "You can't leave yet." Stiles said and he dad turned to him. "We got an eyewitness that puts Barrow by the train station." Stilinski said and Agent McCall turned around to look at him, "Let's go, Stilinski!" He yelled.

Stilinski went to walk away with them but Stiles stopped him, "Whoa, whoa, Dad! Please, just- Odette and Lydia said that he's still here." Stiles said making his dad walk over to him. "Did they see him?" He asked and Stiles sighed, "Not exactly, no... Well, not at all, actually. But they have a feeling- a supernatural feeling." Stiles said and looked over to where Lydia and Odette were waiting. Odette was sitting on the ground while Lydia braided her hair.

"Lydia wasn't on the chessboard." He said and Stiles shrugged, "She is now." He said. "Kanima?" Stilinski asked and Stiles pursed his lips, "Um, banshee." Stiles said making his dad groan slightly. "I know, I know how it sounds. But basically, it means that she can sense when someone's close to death. And Odette's a Healer Witch, she can feel when someone near her is hurt." Stiles explained quickly.

"Can Lydia sense that I'm about to kill you?" Stilinski said and Stiles pursed his lips, "I don't know." He said before they both turned to look at the girls. The girls both looked over at them with a smile and slight wave making Stilinski smile and wave back.

"All right, look- I'm not saying I don't believe, but right now, I'm going with "eyewitness" over "Banshee and Witch" We're leaving a few deputies here. The school's on lockdown until three o'clock. Nobody comes in, nobody comes out." Stilinski said as he started to walk away while Stiles made a face, "Buddy, that's the best I've got right now. That's the best I can give you, Stiles-"

"You're leaving me here??? That's not- that is the worst."

🦊

"The bestiary is literally a thousand pages long. If I'm going to find anything about flies coming out of people's bodies, it could take me all night." Allison said she opened one of the windows in a classroom. "And remember- the word in archaic Latin for "fly" is musca." Lydia said as Allison climbed through the window.

"Got it." Allison said and Odette closed the window. "Where do we start?" She asked, turning to look at Stiles, "Upstairs." Stiles said before glancing at the clock, "We gotta go." He said and they nodded and ran off.

"Scott and Isaac are in the basement, right?" Lydia asked as they looked around the art room, "Yeah, with Ethan and Aiden. The plan is they meet us in the middle, in the boiler room." Stiles said.

Odette looked around when a picture of a mushroom caught her eye making her realise something. "All of the wolves. All of the ones with glowing eyes, are in the basement at the boiler room?" She asked and realization crossed Stiles' face. "Oh, my God! An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school."

"We have to get them out of there." Lydia said wide eyes and Odette nodded, "We have to get everyone out." Stiles said. "How do we do that?" Lydia said and Odette pursed her lips, "I have an idea."

🦊

Odette and Lydia stood in front of Stiles who was pulling the fire alarm, watching everyone walk out the school. Odette chuckled, before turning to look at Stiles who smiled happily at her. But his smile started to fall with her eyes widened as she looked at something behind him.

Slowly he turned around to see Coach staring at him, right behind him, making him jump. Coach grabbed Stiles by the ear and started dragging him out side, Odette and Lydia follow behind them. "Wow. Pulling a fire alarm on Mischief Night is one thing-- doing it when there's a mass murderer spotted nearby is insane! If I was four years younger, I'd punch you!"

"What? Coach, that doesn't make any sense..."

"Oh, well it does to me!"

Coach walked away and the girls walked up to him, Odette grabbing his arm as they glanced around. "There!" He said pointing at where they saw Scott and Isaac. Stiles grabbed Odette's hand and the three if them ran over right as the twins ran over as well.

"We didn't find anything." Aiden said and Scott shook his head, "Not even a scent." He said and Stiles sighed. "It's 3:00, so school's over. If there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?" Stiles said looking at everyone.

"Does that mean everybody's safe?" Ethan asked and they looked at Lydia who shook her head, "I don't know. I just don't know."

🦊

Odette laid on her stomach, on Stiles's bed watching Stiles worked on his crime board. "What do the different colored strings mean?" She asked, glancing at the yarn balls next to her. "Oh, just different stages of the investigation. So, green is "solved," yellow is "to be determined," blue's just pretty..." He said with a shrug.

She squinted at the board and then the yarn, "What does red mean?" She asked. "Unsolved." Stiles answered and she raised her eyebrows, "You only have red on the board." She said and he turned to look at her with his hands on his hips, "Yes, I'm aware, thank you." He said sarcastically making her chuckle.

"Did you get detention for pulling the alarm?" Odette asked as she started to mess around with some of the red string, "Yep- every day this week." He said, glancing back at her for a moment, "It's okay, though. We were onto something." He said and she sighed.

"Even though we couldn't find any proof of Barrow being there?" Odette asked as she looked down at her hands. Stiles glanced at her to see her looking down at the string she was playing with, with a slightly disappointed look on her face.

"Hey, Odie." He said, crouching down in front if her, "We've been right every time something like this has happened, okay?" He said and she sighed. "But there was no scent. No bomb. And I got you in trouble..." Odette said as she looked back down at the string wrapped around her finger.

"Okay, look." Stiles said as he grabbed her hand, "Barrow was there, all right? You knew it. You felt it." He said as he occasionally glanced at her while he unwrapped the string around her finger. "Okay? And look, if you wanted to, I'd go back to that school right now and search all night just to prove it." He said.

She smiled softly glancing down at her hand that he was now holding. He stared at her for a moment with a small smile before glancing down in thought. Odette looked up at him and furrowed her brows in confusion as he messed with a green sharpie before standing up.

"Get up. Get up now. We're going to go get Lydia and then we're going to the school."

🦊

"So, what are we looking for?" Lydia asked as they walked into the chemistry class. Without answering her, Stiles turned and opened the storage closet making Odette and Lydia glance at each other, "That was supposed to be locked." Odette said slowly.

"Yeah, I know. Notice anything else?" Stiles asked, glancing over at them. "It smells like chemicals." Odette said cringing slightly and then realization crossed over her features, "We wouldn't have been able to catch his scent." Odette said and Stiles nodded as he looked around until he found blood and staples on the ground.

"He was here, performing very minor surgery on himself. You guys were right." Stiles said looking up at them, "Then why don't I feel good about this?" Lydia asked and Stiles sighed. "Probably because he was here to kill somebody."

"But who?"

"That's what we gotta figure out." Stiles said and stood up, walking back into the class, "We could spread out, start looking for... anything.." Stiles said and started looking around while Lydia walked over to the board making Stiles and Odette look over. "What are those?" Stiles asked as they went to stand next to her.

"Atomic numbers."

"Is it a formula?" Stiles asked, standing next to Odette, "Not really... Nineteen's potassium. Fifty-three's iodine. Eighty-eight's radium. The first two make potassium iodide." Lydia explained and then wrote a "K" next to potassium. "Potassium is K?" Odette asked and Lydia glanced at her.

"From kalium, the scientific neo-Latin name." Lydia said as she wrote an I next to iodine and Odette nodded slowly, "What's radium?" Stiles asked and Lydia slowly wrote an "Ra" making Odette gasp slightly.

"Barrow's after Kira."

Stiles, Odette and Lydia pulled up to Kira's house and ran out of the jeep and over to Scott who was passed out on the ground. "Scott? Scott!" Stiles yelled as Scott started to wake up.

Once he awoke he remembered what happened making him instantly shoot up and look around, "Barrow, he took Kira!" He said and Stiles nodded. "We know. He was after her the whole time."

"Alright thanks." Scott said before hanging up the phone and walking back over to his friends. "We have to think of something. He's going to kill her." Scott stressed.

"We knew he was there. How did we know that?" Lydia asked looking at Odette making them look at her, "Because you heard the flies and I felt him." Odette said, "What do you hear now?" Scott asked and Lydia looked down at the ground and sighed.

"Nothing." She sighed, "I feel like I can do this. But I don't know what to do. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it. I just I swear to God, it literally makes me want to scream." Lydia stressed, taking a few steps away from them as realization crossed over Odette's features. "Then scream. Don't hold it back. Lydia scream." She said.

Next thing they know Lydia lets out a long high pitch scream making Scott, Odette and Stiles cringe and cover their ears. When she stopped screaming she slowly looked up at the street lamp, hearing the same buzzing noise again.

"It's not flies." Lydia said then quickly spun around making the boys jump back a bit, "It's electricity."

"Wait a second." Odette said, turning to Stiles, "You said Barrow was an electrical engineer, right? He worked at a power substation?" She asked making them realize what she was hinting at.

"What substation?"

🦊

Stiles jeep and Scott's bike pulled up to the substation at the same time. Scott hopped off his bike and ran off as Stiles hopped out of the jeep. "Maybe you guys should just wait here. Wait for the cops to come." Stiles said as Odette climbed out making her look at him confused. "Why?" She asked and he held up the bat, "I only got one bat. And I don't want you to get hurt." He said making her raise her eyebrows.

"I have healer magic and I'm a werewolf!" She said before running after Scott. She caught up with Scott and they stopped to look around before hearing a clang making them run over in that direction to see Kira, tied to a fence by wires.

"Scott! No! Look out!" Kira yelled making them turn around to see Barrow swipe at Scott with a cut electrical wire making him fly back. "Odette!" Kira yelled as Barrow turned to Odette, she growled lowly and then her eyes instantly went down to his stomach where she could sense his wound was at. He went to hit her with the wire but she quickly kicked him right in the stomach making him cry out in pain.

He pressed his hand to his now bleeding stomach and quickly swung the wire but she stepped back making him growl under his breath. Then whipped her with the wire making her cry out and fly back, hitting a fence and falling to the ground with a groan as her body spasmed for a moment.

He angrily walked over to Kira making Scott yell out, "Don't She's not She's not the one you want." Scott yelled and Barrow slowly looked over at him and smiled sickeningly before looking back at Kira. He held the wire closer to her as he crouched down while she cried and tried to move away from him as far as she possibly could.

Odette grunted as she slowly tried to pick herself up looking over to them. "No Don't. Stop! No!" A flash of light and electricity engulfed the substation as Barrow touched Kira with the wire. Barrow flew back as Scott and Odette looked away, covering their eyes for a moment before looking back.

They stared in shock and amazement as they saw Kira standing there, her hands out in front of her as all the electricity seemed to migrate and disappear into the palm of her hands. Kira looked just as confused and shocked.

Stiles ran in and instantly saw Odette on the ground before running over to her. "Are you okay?" He asked, helping her up and she nodded, "I didn't know getting electrocuted felt like that."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

48.6K 1.5K 17
odette lahey never planned to get pregnant. the thought never even crossed her mind. she already had enough problems as it is, from fighting werewolf...
86K 2.1K 29
Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, only by a couple minutes. As alike as the M...
1.3M 37K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...
426K 12.6K 69
**COMPLETED** ~ This book starts off as a Liam Dunbar book but ends as a Theo Raeken book ~ After the events of her sister's death, Willow Argent fel...