Flower Steps

נכתב על ידי forevea_seasons_

Something came to Gisselle, when she suddenly crashed into a car while driving, a guy was there, helping her... עוד

Warning: Before you read
••1•• Being late and broken hearted
••2•• Texts, Batman, major food eating and talk square
••3•• Truth dares and 'double date'
••4•• What a surprise
••5•• Double date time
••6•• Partners?
••7•• Two guys
••8•• Prom
••9•• Crash
••10•• Bunch of Questions
••11•• Quarter bit dried
••12•• We're telling
••13•• Back to school
••14•• Halfway dried
••15•• News.
••17•• Stopped drying
••18•• Calls
••19•• What do I do now?
••20•• New friends
••21•• Graduation Day
••22•• Moving in
••23•• Jobs
••24•• Chills and Smiles
••25•• Emails & Doorsteps
••26•• Birthday Surprises
••27•• More surprises
••28•• Flower Steps
A/N: The end!

••16•• Alone

28 0 0
נכתב על ידי forevea_seasons_

Gisselle's hair is long and brown, just to let you know : )

••••

"Honey?" I hear mom's voice. I opened my eyes and I saw four people.

Max. Dilla. Mom.

And not but at least,

Jack.

"What happened?" My eyebrows were up.

Mom hugged me tightly. I raised my eyebrows even more. My mouth was open.

"Thank gosh! You passed out."

Huh. Did I? I all remembered was just crying hard and then that's all.

"What?"

"I came home early. I heard you crying loud. Then five minutes later you stopped. I wanted to check up on you but then I noticed you didn't fall asleep. You passed out, you weren't breathing." She looked happy and worried at the same time.

I shrugged.

"Wow."

Dilla had given me a hug and we talked about parties.

Jack stood quietly, he hadn't said anything.

Mom had left all of us alone. We just stood there and chatted for a while.

Jack barely had spoke. Is he still jealous? Did something happen to him? Not saying that I was worried, but I care for him, in a friendly way. He changed after prom....

A moment later- after the others went out of my room, Max smirked and waited me outside in his car to get our last day ready and maybe perfect.
------

"Where are we going." I asked

"You'll see!" He put a big smile at me.

I smiled back.

There then had a song on the radio that I don't know what it is. It had sounded like 70's music, and classic.

It was calming for my mood. I leaned on the leather seat head as Max drove. I had closed my eyes and listened to the classic music that is vibrated to my ears. I could see Max turning his head at my with his shades on, I had my on too, but he could tell everything what I'm doing and thinking.

=====

"It'll be alright sweetie." Max hugged me tightly. My face budged into his chest, sobbing.

"It's alright" he whispered to my side where my jaw is.

I pulled away from the hug and intertwined my fingers with him, our hands were together.

Then the scene changed. We were walking on the beach. We splashed each other with water repeatedly. Laughs, chuckles, grins, and smiles were the only thing I wanted to see everyday and every moment when I blink.

===

"Let's goooo." I felt a hand, on my shoulder and shaking me like I'm a dice block.

I opened my eyes. I rolled them and took off my seat belt and we held hands as we head to the place we were going.

I had a dream, a good one and I wouldn't forget it.
-----

I got to spend my last day with Max. I'm dying on the inside while trying to be happy on the outside. I hope he doesn't see me crying.

Tomorrow, Max is moving away. Yes, with his parents. God damn university!

He had planned to go to the park; North Central Park, place we first had met.

I miss everything. I haven't been here for ages it seems like.

We held hands when we entered the park. I leaned my head onto her shoulder. He planted a kiss on top of my forehead. I still had butterflies every time I've been with him. Every moment.

"Max."

"Yes?"

"Should- should we-we e-end our relationship..?" Crap. I shouldn't have said that.

"Why?"

"I was thinking that when you move to Texas, I thought you might be seeing someone else and-and long distant relationships doesn't lasts long."

"Baby, you're mine and no one is going to take you, and I know they don't last long. We could at least try."

Try. How the hell?

"Well. Fine."

It's not fine.
---

We had eaten dinner at Janson's Ranch. Good to eat salad for today. I really needed to relax.

I called him when I gotten home. I don't want him to go.

Can't he just stay here?

My heart felt like it had been shredded. It had sank down.

I'm never going to see him ever again. He'll stay in Texas and I'll stay in California . This sucks.

Or maybe I'll see him after finishing university and other school crap.

I became emotional, this day should be: Gisselle's Emotional Day.

And then I started bursting out crying again. Just being a girly girl.

-----

The next morning. They had sold their house I saw them get into a dark blue truck.

I wanted to see him at the airport.

I rushed downstairs after they drove away, put on my brown leather boots on and walked to my car.

***

I went searching for him then I found him. At Gate 5. I tried to smile big for him. I could smile brightly as usual. Today was just not the day really.

I walk towards him. I went sneaking up behind his back.

"Hey!" Then I jumped on top of him.

"Woah. Holy shit Gisselle!" How did he know? He laughed. I laughed a tiny bit.

I slid down off of his back and faced towards him.

"So.." He said. He looked down to the floor then up to me. His blue-greyish eyes sparkling at me.

"Yeah.."

The lady in her work uniform made an announcement.

"People who are in Gate 5 waiting to fly to Texas, boarding will start now. Group 1, please head to the counter and have your ticket and passport open with you."

I glared at Max. He's in group is 2. He's going next. My eyes turned watery. I couldn't help it. Here goes my tears.

Max came to me and had his arms around me. He whispered:

"Don't cry."

My nose was stuffed. I inhale and exhale. I kissed him on the lips, probably it will be for only 2 minutes now. I could see his parents walking towards us with a tray of coffee and tea. I pushed him lightly back. I could already hear his parents saying awes.

"Hi Gisselle. Coffee or tea?" His mom asked

"Oh, it's fine. But thank you."

"Your not coming with Max and us to Texas?" I hear his dad saying to me, he raised a brow.

"No, I decided to have an education here than anywhere else." It is true. I'm being honest.

"Group 2, Group 2" the lady had said

I shut my eyes tightly. Tears streaming down to my cheeks and neck.

Max wiped the tears off and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back. He then planted a kiss on my head. And gave me a hug. I could smell his cinnamon cologne, my favourite.

"I'll call you?" He asked

"Okay. Love you."

"I love you too, babe."

He let go of me. He walked towards the counter with his luggage. He looked back. I stared at him. He smirked and we had said goodbyes.

------

I miss him already. Everyone was busy so they couldn't see him go.

I miss him.

Please come back Max Orin.

I cried myself to sleep. It was a painful night for me.

Stupid university.

Stupid Texas.

I hate life.

••••••
A/N: I'm sorry for this to happen! I thought a little twist would help. I actually cried a bit while writing this chapter. Yeah, I'm weird. Also I have added Gisselle's dream from the car ride! (If you didn't know and you were confused.)

-forevea_seasons_

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

21.3K 521 38
(Trigger warning) "Because," I start, my voice trembling as the flashbacks flood me like a tsunami. All the years of abuse swarm my mind and I can al...
87.6K 5.1K 56
I look out into the parking lot and squint to make sure I'm not going crazy. Walking up with a bouquet of flowers is Justin. He's wearing a muscle te...
18.5K 414 13
Why did he kidnap me? This happened 3 months ago. Many times I have tried to escape the clutches of his rough hands. Many times I have cried for help...
1.5K 36 21
"Yea it's painful that he doesn't feel the same way, even more so that I can have such deep feelings for a boy...you know what, my whole body is just...