~๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ~ |๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•’...

Autorstwa -AW05-

"๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ?" In which Danni is a 20-yo aspiring fashion designer noticed and hir... Wiฤ™cej

OC intros
1: The tall man (and Jeremy)
2: So much f*cking toile
3: its just another day
4: opportunity arises
5: Finn and Mariza
6: The interview + Dream-Quackity
7: pink or purple?
8: It's Angst Time Boys
9: Please no
10: dinner
11: The other POV
12: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 1
cedar rapids
13: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 2
14: Silence Falls
15: Vega and Altair
16: Redemption
18: Surprise
19: Stream Q&A!
20: Where are they now?
-A letter from Danni-
!A note from Jeremy!

17: My S.O

399 20 4
Autorstwa -AW05-

Danni POV:

It was nice reconnecting with Techno again. Like I said before, I missed their company. Right now, life couldn't be any more perfect. Me, Jeremy, and Techno sometimes call on discord while we help Techno with video ideas. This introduced me and Jeremy to an array of Minecraft content creators, one of which I think has really taken a liking to Jeremy.

It's Dream, I'm talking about dream. Jeremy won't admit it but there's OBVIOUSLY something there. But disregarding all of that, the most perfect thing that has ever happened to me was Alex. I don't exactly know if me and him are in a relationship.

You know what I mean, the one with labels and shit.

I shift back to my reality. I'm sitting on the couch snuggled up next to Alex while we watch a cheesy hallmark movie on Netflix. I look up at him, he looks down at me, and we just stare at each other in adoration.

"Hey Luv"

"Yes mi amor?"

"What are we?"

Alex widens his eyes in surprise.

"Aren't we dating? I'm pretty sure we've been on a couple unofficial ones and one official.."

I chuckle at his adorableness.

"Hehehe...you know what I mean, like labels. There are couples who are boyfriend and girlfriend, boyfriend and boyfriend, girlfriend and girlfriend. What are we?"

I hear his hum under his breath. He thinks for a moment before suggesting a gender neutral term.

"How about...partners?"

"Sounds kind of professional, Don't you think?"

"Yeah, it does."

"How about other half?"

"We're not a Frakenstein creation Danni."

"Okay okay, uh S.O?"

"S.O?"

"Significant Other."

"hmmm....I like it!"

"So I guess I'm your S.O Alex."

"Can I still be called your boyfriend?"

"Sure, if your comfortable with it."

"Oh trust me, I would be more than comfortable being called your boyfriend amor."

I laugh and settle back into his embrace. Nothing could ruin this moment. Tomorrow is new years eve, that just means I can celebrate the new year with the person I love.

Yes, I do love him.

Just need to find the right way to tell him.

~

It's now the day after. Well, more like the night after. It's an hour before midnight and me and Alex are on the roof along with the other people in my building. The landlord decided to throw a new years eve party and invite all the tenants. All of us celebrate with dancing and listening carefully to the radio for the countdown to begin.

I watch over the edge of the rooftop to watch the other people on the street, celebrating as well. All of the streets are closed, and while the sides are filled with parked cars, drunk partygoers stand and sit on the cars. It's a miracle that none of the alarms are going o-

Never mind, three just went off.

I laugh and snicker at the unfortunate people who have to get scolded by the police moments before 2021. I get surprised by a pair of arms snaking around my waist.

"Hello my lovely S.O."

"Haha, Hi Alex. Are you having fun?"

"Oh yeah, totally. Your neighbors are fun to talk to. I mean some did offer me alcohol but I told them I'm underage so they shut that down pretty quick. How about you, you okay?"

"Yeah, I am. Just looking at the streets before the year is over."

"Oh really? Who did you see?"

Alex leans next to me, following my eyes direction at the partygoers below. He laughs as we watch three people get handcuffed and put into police cars.

"And that ladies and gentlemen is why you don't get drunk and stand on cars." I say, watching as Alex laughs with that adorable smile of his.

We both lock eyes as we hear the radio in the background abruptly stop the music.

"Hello everyone! This is DJ Kyle comin' at ya party people this fine new years eve. It is now exactly one minute before midnight. Get ready to countdown folks!"

Me and Alex do not break each others gaze. I wrap my arms around his neck and his wrap around my waist. This reminds me of our first kiss at the ball.

10

9

8

7

6

"Alex?"

"Yes Danni?"

"I think I love you..."

5

4

"Danni?"

"Yeah?"

3

2

1

"I love you too."

We both share a kiss on the rooftop as we listen to the fireworks go off in the background.

Nothing can ruin this moment.

Nothing at all.

~

Okay maybe something can ruin this moment.

I forgot that Alex lives in Mexico, he did too at some point.

We both grimly remembered that he had to go back home on the 2nd. We both grimace even more when we realized that the 2nd was today. For the past two days, me and Alex have tried so hard to push the thought of us separating even when we were packing his things.

I started to accept the fact when I went with him in an Uber to the airport.

I continued to let it sink in when I was walking him to TSA.

The moment finally entered my mind and stayed there when we had to say goodbye.

We had spent the entire trip in silence, even up to this point. We didn't have much to say. There was no way in hell we were going to say goodbye.

But we had to, at least for now.

"So, is this goodbye?" Alex asks me.

"No, not really. It's more of like a 'see you later' you know?" I say, trying to reassure him.

He nods his head, sadly. Without speaking he crashes into me, giving me a big hug. I hug him back, really tight. I don't know when I'll get to hug him like this again, so I make it count.

We stay like this for a long while until the TSA lady has to catch our attention. She explains that they have to keep the line moving to avoid traffic. We nod in understanding and have one last kiss.

I watch as Alex goes through the metal detector. I watch him as he puts back on his shoes and gets his belongings from the tray. I watch him once more as he walks farther and farther away from the security station. I stay there, across the security line as I watch him disappear from my view.

I stay put for a couple seconds until I bring myself to walk away.

~

It's been a week since Alex left. The longest fucking week of my life. University started again and I was not too happy about that. Techno is lucky, he doesn't have to sit through lectures anymore and do last-minute assignments. I made the decision to not take any orders for a while considering all the schoolwork I had.

I am currently sitting on my desk chair, wrapped in a blanket as I finish an essay that was due tomorrow. A discord ping stops me from writing the conclusion. It was Romeo, he was requesting to call me. I grabbed my earbuds and untangled them rather lazily before accepting the call. I immediately turned off my camera and waited for his voice.

"Danni?"

"Hey Romeo..."

"Wow, yo-you sound like shit."

"Gee thanks Rome,"

"I'm just ki-kidding Danni. But seriously, how are you? We haven't spoken since-since the ball."

"I've been doing okay, actually no...I've been feeling kinda crappy honestly."

I watch my screen as I see Romeo nod his head slowly, indicating he was ready to listen.

"Alex left California about a week ago. I've missed him since. We've been texting daily but it's just not the same. I have school and he has his twitch streaming. It's just difficult being away from him."

"Ah, I see. I-I've been in your shoes before Danni."

"Really?"

"Yes! me and cielo had a bit of a long distance
th-thing before the ball. He i-in-invited me, and when we first saw each other in real life for the f-first time...it was like l-lo-love at first sight!"

"Awe...that's really sweet Romeo."

"B-buh-basically what I am trying to say is that...if you mi-miss him that much, you should go visit hi-him. If he loves you, he would be surprised to see you t-too!"

I ponder for a moment, should I visit Alex in Mexico? I mean, I have so many responsibilities and...you know what fuck it. I let my impulse take over me and next thing I knew I had booked a flight for tomorrow early morning and was drafting emails to all of my professors.

I said goodbye to Romeo and ended the call. I turned in my essay via email and sent the emails to my professors saying I had an emergency to attend to and would not be attending class for a while. (A/N: don't know if you can actually do this, I'm in high school so creative liberty yay!)

I immediately called Techno, asking if he was willing to watch my apartment for a week or two while I was out. He was busy so I asked Jeremy instead. With everything sorted out, I went to packing.

~

"So, you sure you want to do this? You'll miss out on some stuff here and at the university..." Jeremy asks me as I had him my keys to the apartment.

"Jeremy, the love of my life is in Mexico. If I were missing something, it's him."

I watch as he "awe"s the sweet remark. He give me a quick hug before I went into the Uber. He tells me to "stay safe" before I rolled up window for the driver to drive off. I look behind me as he waves back at me.

I settle into my seat while I pondered the entire ride to the airport. What exactly was my plan here? Visit Alex and then what? It doesn't matter, I can't stand to not be near him for much longer. I missed him, so much.

Around an hour later and we arrive at the airport. I take out my carry-on from the trunk. I only packed one suitcase and a backpack as my personal item. I walked inside, ticket and passport in my hand as I went through TSA and got my bags checked.

I walked the somewhat empty halls of the airports. It was 1:00am and my flight was at 3:00. Kind of a short time frame but whatever. I was going to see Alex, my Alex. I couldn't wait.

I arrived at my hangar and sat down on one of the chairs. About thirty minutes later, a sweet-looking old lady sits next to me. We exchange a friendly smile and keep to ourselves.

"Oh hello dear! What are you going to Mexico for?"

"Uh hello, I'm going to visit my boyfriend."

"Ah, that's so sweet! I love young love...reminds me of when I was a young girl, pining over my boyfriend."

"What are you going to Mexico for Ma'am?"

"Well, I'm going to visit my son. He's practicing medicine over there. He just had a baby with his wife. This is the first time I'm going to meet them!"

"Awe, now that's sweet!"

The two of us share small talk before the flight attendant calls the classes for boarding. I showed them my ticket and boarded the plane. I went to my seat, an aisle seat, and waited for the plane to take off.

I clutched the handles on my sides when I felt the plane start to rev up and rise from the ground. After a couple minutes of being sideways, the plane resumes straight and we are free to move around.

The hum of the engines is enough to drift me to sleep. I fall under the calming sounds of the flight attendants shoes and the run of the engine as I watch my vision turn to black.

-

2018 Words

A/N: I'm getting a bit sentimental with my OC's. Is that normal?

See you guys next chapter!

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

103K 2.5K 38
childhood buddies. mafia. betrayal. but most importantly, love. dream smp mafia au tw's will be put at the beginning of the chapter if necessary! low...
11.7K 114 39
I made the cover myself. Nothing is mine but what I write and Y/n. Some of the art is mine. I will try and post everyday. I might do a mature part bu...
459K 14.7K 64
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž?โž โ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌโž PS. this is a very old book and i hate how its written...
1.5K 105 17
Soon, Wilbur worked up the courage and approached him. He cleared his throat nervously. "Excuse me. That's a stunning dress," Wilbur said, trying his...