Harry Potters Twin

legally_brunette1221 által

When 10 year old London Lily Potter turns 11 and has an unexpected visit from a mysterious stranger, she disc... Több

Chapter One: London Potter
Chapter Three: Diagon Alley
Chapter Four: Sorting
Chapter Five
Chapter Six: Cool I can Fly
Chapter Seven: Harry Finds Out
Chapter Eight: The first Prank

Chapter Two: Professor Dumbledore

7.9K 275 86
legally_brunette1221 által

             I look up when I hear a loud crack, followed by the appearance of a old, gandalf looking man wearing long, floor length purple robes. " Who are you??" I ask, confused. When I woke up yesterday morning I never would have believed someone if they told me that  I have a brother, a twin brother, I'm a witch and a old dude just magicked himself in front of me.

            " Hello, London. My name is Professor Dumbledore, and I am the headmaster at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry." I just sat there with my mouth wide open in surprise.

           " Why are you here??" I question.

           " I have come to take you to Hogwarts" he replies calmly. I was in shock. Me, to Hogwarts. It all seemed a bit surreal. Besides, it was the 31st of July, school doesn't start for another month.

          20 minutes later I had gathered a few of my most precious belongings and was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. " Where are you going?" Ashley comes out of her room.

          " None of your business," I reply hotly. " You know, I don't think I gave you your birthday present," I say. I pull back my fist before swinging forward and hitting her square in the jaw.           "Sorry it's a couple of months late," I say before turning around, smirking.

           " Take my arm," Dumbledore says, a small smile on his face after witnessing my amazingness. I took his arm and we began to spin.  As soon as it started it finished.

            " Where are we??" I asked curiously, looking around. We were in a deserted street, on our left is a black pub named 'The leaky cauldron' and on the right were other recognisable shops. People were walking past 'The leaky cauldron as if it wasn't there.

              " We're in London," Dumbledore replied, walking me towards the pub.

               It was dark inside the pub. There were only a few people inside as it was past midnight. It was understandable. Most people have lives so it was only the lonely drunkards that were still lingering. On my right was a fire and on my left was the bar. There was a row of tables down the middle and some couches at the end. " Ahh, what can I get you Dumbledore?" The man behind the bar says.

             " Nothing today Tom, young Miss Potter here needs to get her school supplies," Dumbledore says.

             " Well bless my soul, it's London Potter," at the sound of that every witch or wizard left in the pub turned and looked at me. Surely they have been told that it is rude to stare.

             " Welcome back Miss Potter, welcome back," some random stranger says, like I went somewhere in the first place.

             " I wasn't aware I went anywhere, but thank you," I said. The man chuckled before passing out on the floor. Wow, killing this Voldemort person must have been a really big deal. After about 10 minutes of people congratulating me and telling me how their so excited to meet me, Dumbledore and I walk out the back into a small room with brick walls and a few trash cans. Dumbledore pulls out what I think is a wand and starts tapping random bricks with it. The bricks start to part creating a archway.

             " Welcome Princess, to Diagon Ally," he exclaims before leading me into a bright alleyway. Strange, I could swear it was the middle of the night. And Princess, really? I'm all for nick names, really, but Princess doesn't sound remotely like London.

              It wasn't used in the way of, 'your daddy's little princess,' it was like a respectful thing. Looking out in front of me, I admire the pure beauty of this place. Vibrant shops filled to the brim with exited witches and wizards, buying all kinds of things. From broomsticks to cloaks to wands to pets, this place is truly amazing. " Dumbledore how am I to pay for all this, I haven't any money?" I ask, looking I've my list again.

              " You have a bank vault at gringotts Princess," he replied. Ok, now this whole princess thing is really starting to get on my nerves. As we approach a tall white building on a slope at the end of the path, a giant man with a little boy began walking towards us. " Ahh, Hagrid, just the person I wanted to see," Dumbledore says.

              " Ello' Professor Dumbledore Sir," a giant man with dark frizzy hair, long beard and kind face answered.

              " Hagrid, I wonder if you could take young Miss Potter here to get her supplies," Dumbledore says more as a statement then a question.

              " O' course I will. It would be my pleasure sir," Hagrid replies. I walk towards Hagrid and then turn around. To my surprise, Dumbledore was gone.

               " Hi, I'm London Potter, nice to meet you," I say holding out my hand to the boy standing beside Hagrid. Instead of shaking it he just pulled me into a tight hug.

                " I'm Harry, your twin," he says. If I didn't know better I would say he's on the verge of crying. Tears of joy I would hope.

                " Come on then you lot," Hagrid says. To be honest, I was quite shocked. I didn't think that I would meet him this way. We begin to walk into the building. " Miss and Mr Potter wish to make a withdrawel," Hagrid said to a creepy little being he identified as a Goblin. Minutes later the little goblin came back and said that a different goblin named Griphook will take us to our vault. " Oh, and there something else, Dumbledore gave me this. It's about you-know-what and vault you-know-which," Hagrid continued.

                 " Very well," the goblin said, taking a letter that Hagrid was giving him.

                 Two minutes later we were in a little 7 seater cart racing around on little metal tracks who knows how far underground. Most people would probably feel really sick but I was loving every second of it. I can't say the same for my brother though. " Woohoo!" I yell, letting go of the hand rail and wavering my hands in the air as we race down a steep drop at high speed. Seconds later we stopped outside a vault.

                 " Vault 687," Griphook said. Harry and I both climbed out of the cart. I put my arm around his shoulder and pulled him to a stop.

                 " Are you alright Bro?" I question. His appearance had changed dramatically. Instead of having his usual messy black hair combed to the front, it was all messed up, more then usual, and stuck facing backwards. His usual pale complexion appeared green and his glasses were all on weird angles. Apart from physical appearance he was walking like a drunk person.

                " Yeah I'm fine," he said before running unsteadily back too the tracks, leaning over and emptying his stomach of everything onto the tracks below.

                " Yeah, you're fine," I say sarcastically to him as I help him up and give him my water bottle that I packed in my backpack before leaving the orphanage.

               " Thanks, I'm so glad I have you. Your the only proper family I have left," he said. To be honest it warmed my heart and I could tell that we were going to get along with each other very well. He was going to be one of those overprotective brothers but I don't mind, in fact, in a way it's comforting.

               " In my eyes your the only family I have left," I say. His eyes brighten and a smile creeps onto his face.

                " Come on kids," Hagrid said standing by the open door to what I assume was our vault, also looking green.

                I walk into the room. " Oh My God," the room was full to the brim with gold, silver and bronze coins and well as other trinkets. I walk over to a small gold, gem encrusted dish with a lid on it. I open it to reveal a long, green, scaled, snake, all coiled up. " Arghh!" I scream dropping the dish.

               " Geezze, you could havvve woken me up niccclleey," I hear. I look around the room completely creeped out.

              " Did you hear that?" I questioned.

              " Yes," Harry replied whilst the others just looked confused. I feel something creeping up my leg and coiling around my shoulders.

             " Was it you that spoke?" I asked the snake. I can't believe I'm talking to a snake, this in officially scary.

             " Yessss," the snake replied.

             " Would you mind telling me why your here?" I questioned. Everyone but Harry was looking at me weirdly.

            " Sssure thing Princesss." There he goes with the princess thing again. Why does everyone keep calling me that? "You, are ssssspecial, unique, more powerful then any other beinggggg in zee world. You have unexplainable power but first you must learn to harnesssss and control thissss power. Hold out your palm," I hold my palm out and am surprised to find a purple star on my hand.

             " That wasn't there yesterday," I stated, slightly afraid.

             " You have come of age Princesssss, I am your Gaurdain, and I will be with you everyyyy sssstep of the way. Your future holds great things, and your dessssstiny is complicated. I will guide you through everything and help you grip your powersssss. I am at your serviccccce malady. Also, look over there in that leather pouch," he concluded. Now I'm nervous, scared and powerful. I walked over and opened the leather pouch. Inside was a tiara embedded with diamonds and a silver necklace with a snake and emerald eyes.

              " Ohhh," I gasped in awe. These have to be the most expensive, beautiful, astonishing things I've ever seen.

              " Their yours Princess," I still had my mouth wide open.

              " Their beautiful, by the way, what should I call you?" I question.

              " My name is Centralie, ( Sen-tra-lie) your highness, but I believe there is one more thing that you should know about yourself and your brother," he states. At the sound of this Harry shot his head up and stopped stuffing gold coins into two little leather pouches.

             " What?" Harry asks.

            " Your an animagus."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

753 49 22
Lily Abott is fourteen and is invited by her headmistress to go to Hogwarts to watch the Tri-Wizard Tournament. She has always been told by her guard...
6.4K 183 17
Complete. When eleven year old Scorpius Malfoy sees a mysterious girl in a book shop, his friends convince him she is just another filthy mudblood We...
114 35 18
This is the story about Herlena Leafe, a bullied girl who gets accepted to Hogwarts and sees all kind of things! Good and bad. She meets difficult ta...
308K 7.2K 30
Harry James Potter and (Y/n) Lily Potter are The Chosen Twin. They are The Twin Who Lived. The one who lived once they lost their parents who protect...