"Enzo's Girl" |18+| Book 2...

Od Late_Writer

My name is Eveline. Eveline Tate. I am the daughter of Lucas and Rebecca Tate. Yup, THE Lucas and Becca Tate... Více

Copyright ©️
Before you begin ⚠️
Casting
Chapter | One
Chapter | Two
Chapter | Three
Chapter | Four
Chapter | Five
Chapter | Six
Chapter | Seven
Chapter | Eight
Chapter | Nine 🔞
Chapter | Ten 🔞
Chapter | Eleven 🔞
Chapter | Twelve 🔞
Chapter | Thirteen 🔞
Chapter | Fourteen 🔞
Chapter | Fifteen 🔞
Chapter | Sixteen
Chapter | Seventeen
Chapter | Eighteen
Chapter | Nineteen
Chapter | Twenty
Chapter | Twenty-one
Chapter | Twenty-two
Chapter | Twenty-three
Chapter | Twenty-four
Chapter | Twenty-five
Chapter | Twenty-six
Chapter | Twenty-seven 🔞
Chapter | Twenty-eight
Chapter | Twenty-nine
Chapter | Thirty
Chapter | Thirty-one
Chapter | Thirty-two
Chapter | Thirty-three
Chapter | Thirty-four
Chapter | Thirty-five
Chapter | Thirty-six
Chapter | Thirty-seven
Chapter | Thirty-eight
Chapter | Thirty-nine
Chapter | Forty-one 🔞
Chapter | Forty-two 🔞
Chapter | Forty-three
Chapter - Forty-four
Chapter | Forty-five
Chapter | Forty-six
Chapter | Forty-seven
Chapter | Forty-eight
Chapter | Forty-nine 🔞
Chapter | Fifty
Chapter | Final
Epilogue
Book3 | Finally 🎉🎉🎉

Chapter | Forty 🔞

2K 63 3
Od Late_Writer

I fetch the car keys from the drawer of my home office desk and walk into the hallway, strolling to my bedroom where I'm planning to have a cold shower to put me back on my feet. I could kill for some rest! I haven't had a good rest in weeks and I'm hoping some fine whiskey will knock me down tonight.

It has been a rather full day today. I'm still supposed to meet Mario this evening and some other two partners for the shipment we've lost, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to cancel. I feel exhausted, and I must travel tonight.

The situation with the shipment seems to be solved anyway, I don't understand why Mario insists to have this meeting. He says it's recovered. Well, not really recovered, but we know where it is. We only need to get it back.

He says he'll take care of it and I give him full authority because I don't give a shit on the diamonds' cargo, even though I know my partners will give me a fucking brain rub for it.

I want one diamond only, the pink diamond ring that I've ordered especially for my Eve.

It's supposed to lie on her thin, elegant finger right now and not in the hands of some fuckers, but I trust Mario will bring the cargo back in a couple of days. I've let him know that all I need is my pink diamond.

He looked at me with a stupid stare when I told him, making me laugh but I didn't bother explaining.

He acts weird anyway and the injury he has suffered recently seems to be a big, fat fucking lie.

He became even more puzzled when I told him he can share the shipment between the other two families, a little compensation for being so understanding with the late delivery.

I hope it will shut their mouths.

I make a mental note to go deeper into his matter at a later time.

I look on the racks of the closet to find something to wear, picking up an ash blue suit pants with a black shirt that I neatly lay on the bed before having a quick shower. And like every time, I shower with the memories of Eve tormenting my thoughts.

So, I make it as short as humanly possible and get out of the bathroom, starting to quickly put on the stuff I've prepared and fixing the watch on my wrist along with the Don ring.

Fucking heavy Don ring!

When ready, I grab my phone and text Mario, telling him that he has to have the meeting tonight without me, and dial my captain's number without waiting for a reply to my text.

"Andrea, please prepare the yacht. I'll be in the port in half an hour," I say and quickly hang up, shoving the phone and the keys in my pockets.

When I arrive at the port, it's way after midnight, and I find Andrea waiting for me next to the yacht.

"Don Vincenzo," he says with a nod, and I shake hands with him.

"Let's sail, shall we?" I tell him, allowing no space for small talk, getting on board and walking along the sides then down the stairs to the cabin.

I stop in the small room standing for a bedroom and change my clothes into some shorts and a t-shirt.

We have a ten-hour trip ahead of us, to Palermo, and I can only hope I arrive on time.

I've spent half of the trip on the deck, knocking off a half bottle of whiskey and some joints as well that don't seem to have any effect on me.

Shit! That bad is my stuff? I think sucking from the joint, deeply and needy but with no result.

I grab my phone as I remember I've had a text message last night from an unsaved number. I haven't had the time or mood for almost anything else but business today.

My eyes roll on the lines of the text and widen with every letter while my breath stops in my throat reading the very few words, rising the adrenaline in me as if I've been jogging from Palermo to here.

Some huge bells ring in my head and I feel a strange need to shout, to yell, to roar like a beast marking his territory.

I sit up without leaving the sunbed I've been laying on and read her message again... and again. She has finally reached to me, something I've stopped believing in.

I brush my thumb over the text, word by word, trying to imagine her beautiful lips spelling them.

My hands are shaking and sweating, and I finally raise my eyes in search of Andrea. We need to sail fucking faster.

"Andrea! Andrea!" I shout, and his head shows from behind the steering wheel.

"Si, Don Vincenzo," he replies. (Yes).

"Faster, my friend! Speed it up!" I order and get down into the bedroom to take a shower and get dressed.

Properly dressed. I need to be presentable for this important day of Eve, I think to myself but I'm lying. I want to look presentable for her, I want to knock her down when she sees me. I want her to stop breathing when our eyes meet and make her never want to live another day with me.

Fucking idiot! I curse. I can't believe how smitten I'm and I smile, liking it.

Five hours later and at the speed of the light, I can already see the shores of Palermo beach. I take the goggles and search for the restaurant along the beach between the other places to eat.

Feli has told me that the restaurant is called "Eve's" and can be seen from the sea but tracing the goggles along the shore I meet the real Eve, my Eve, coming out from the restaurant, walking between the tables, laughing, shining, carrying plates of food and giving to her customers the brightest smiles I have ever seen on her face.

She's wearing a silk dress with a cream background and spring flowers prints, coming just above her knees in a hem edged with lavender color ribbon, just the same as the hem around her neck, forming a deep V line on her chest going all the way down between her sturdy breasts, maybe too sturdy...

Her black curly hair is bouncing around her face with each move she makes.

It seems someone is constantly attached to her leg, which doesn't surprise me at all. I've been the one to ask Feli to keep her close, but it surprises me just how close she is to Eve.

Emillia accompanies her each time I see her coming out, one hand fisted in the fabric of her dress and another one holding her never missing lollipop.

And like this, my girl looks thousands of times more beautiful.

Becks comes into the vision of my goggles and seeing her here makes me have second thoughts about showing up at the restaurant right now.

I keep staring through the goggles like a silly teenage stalker, watching Eve warmly hugging Becks almost every time they meet between the restaurant's tables on the beach and I'm wondering if Eve has really forgiven Becks and me, or maybe just Becks.

"Don Vincenzo..." Andrea calls my name, but I keep looking towards the restaurant. "Don Vincenzo, shall we get to the shore?" he asks.

I'm reluctant to do it. I've missed Eve with every inch of my brain, every pore of my skin, every vibe of my body, my hands are sweating, and my breath is racing whenever she pops up in my mind, which is happening like all the fucking time.

"Not yet," I reply, without removing the goggles.

And so, I've watched her almost all day, my biggest fear dreading in my chest like strings tightening more around my neck whenever I see her and Becks close to each other.

Around six in the evening, I can see Eve taking rest more often than before and I am wondering why doesn't someone take her away from there.

She looks exhausted, sitting on the beach chair, standing up with greater difficulty each time, holding her smaller back with one hand and wiping her forehead with the other.

Towards the evening there are fewer and fewer clients. Eve has been taking a few walks on the beach with Emillia attached, and I wish this day is on repeat every day.

I can't have enough of her even from distance, admiring her, losing myself in her magic.

My sweet girl has left an empty painful wound in my heart when she has run away and now it feels like the heavy breath and racing heart while watching her, my back sweating with the memories of her tiny hands laying flat on my skin and digging the flesh when coming undone under me are the medicines my heart needs.

It's time for me to leave the yacht. The day is done and I'm thinking about calling Jason or Feli, asking them to take Eve to her home. But instead, I order Andrea to take the way to the port and rent me a car.

Half an hour later I'm already driving to the mansion of Feli. I know she must be still at the restaurant, but I need to let her know I'm here and also ask her how Eve is feelings. She looks exhausted.

I hate myself!

I hate myself for being so weak, such an idiot to still stay away from the woman I love, but at the same time, I know it isn't the right moment to show up, not as long as Becks is there.

When entering the gates of Feli's estate, my phone buzzes in the pocket of my pants, and pulling it out with a huff but recollect myself when seeing my sister's name flashing on the screen.

"Ciao, Feli," I pick up. (Hi).

"Enzo, caro, where are you?" she asks worried. (Sweetheart).

I know she has been expecting me to be there.

"I just reached your mansion, Feli," I reply while parking the car under the arch of the front door.

"Sweetheart, how are you?" mom asks entering the kitchen where I'm still instructing the chefs on the menu for tomorrow.

"Mamma... I'm good. A little tired, I guess," I say, smiling shyly at her.

"Why don't you ask Jason to take you home, sweetie? I'll stay, and your aunt is here as well. We see everything is in order and we can lock the place up when we are done," she tells me, and hearing her saying that feeling relieved is an understatement.

"Oh, I love you, Mamma. It would have been ten times harder without you here," I say and hug her not before removing the apron and cleaning up my hands. "Where's aunt Feli?" I ask turning around and seeing her in a corner, her back facing me, whispering on her phone.

I walk a few steps toward her but I freeze, thinking that maybe my ears are deceiving me.

"Enzo, caro, where are you?" she speaks. "I see. Well, then I'll meet you at the estate soon." (Sweetheart).

"Enzo..." I breathe, my body stiffening and my hands shaking, knowing now for sure he's on the phone with my aunt.

Aunt Feli spins around towards me, holding her phone still, staring at me as I've just grown a second head.

My eyes sting with tears and my breath hitches while aunt Feli covers the phone with her left hand and looks at me with a smile.

"My place," she whispers like a partner in crime, and at that moment, without waiting for any second longer I turn around, my feet taking me alone through the restaurant towards the exit.

"Eve? Eve, where are you going?" Jason asks while passing by him on my way out.

I don't stop. I don't want to stop because the only thought in my mind is that I have to reach my aunt's estate, I have to meet Enzo.

Knowing he's so close to me makes me forget every single reason I've run away in the first place. He's here although he has never replied to my text.

I'm not sure he has received it anyway and frankly, at this moment, I couldn't care less.

I must see him whether he wants it or not. It's been too long since I've seen his beautiful smile last time since I've lost myself in his beautiful eyes since I've felt the scent of his skin.

I'm insanely running on the streets, passing by my home and speeding up further, fears and happiness crossing my mind, battling for dominance, heart beating like huge bells hitting my ribs, tears flowing freely on my burning cheeks and breath racing, more with the excitement of seeing Enzo soon than the adrenaline of running like for my dear life.

I can see my aunt's house and my legs move faster, praying that Enzo is still there.

I enter the gates and run to the front door, pushing it with a force that I've never known I can still possess after the race I've had, rolling my eyes through the living room in search of him.

"Enzo..." I can hardly breathe his name, not seeing him yet. "Enzo!" I call louder and rush through the living towards the kitchen and when I enter, there he is, standing next to the island and filling himself a glass of whiskey, head snapping towards me with eyes widened in awe.

He's handsome, breathtakingly handsome, standing tall, wrapped in his expensive Italian suit pants hanging on his hips, black shirt covering his chest like a second skin, buttons open, and sleeves rolled up to his elbow showing off his worked-up arms.

His hair is silkier than ever, eyes, big coal-black eyes, lips plump, parted and quivering, eyebrows frowned in surprise to see me... I hope.

"Eve..." he whispers, and I freeze in my spot, chest raising and lowering rapidly, breath cut short of air, mentally shouting at him to hold me, to love me still.

"Eve, amore..." he hissed in a guttural tone, dropping the bottle on the island and leaping huge steps towards me, grabbing me with his powerful arms and engulfing me to his chest. (Love).

"God, I've missed you. I've missed you so much, Eve..." he mumbles squeezing me stronger while I can't hold my sobs anymore and curl my arms around his neck, feeling my body giving in and surrendering to his embrace as if there lies my entire world, my safe house, my love, my destiny.

He pushes me further to look at my face holding my head in a strong grip of his hands and piercing his eyes into mine but feeling my body limp he lifts me in his arms and walks with me to the living room while I can't rip my eyes from his gorgeous face.

He sits on the sofa, placing me on his lap, pushing my hair aside from my face, and tucking it behind my ears.

"Let me see your face, amore," he demands, rolling his eyes on every inch of my face, every curve, every wrinkle. (Love).

He strongly captures my lips in a toe-curling kiss that cuts my breath and melts my insides, feeling thousands of butterflies in my stomach and my legs like water.

My face is still cupped in his perfect hold while kisses are peppered along my jaw and my neck.

While my breath settles, I push my head into one of his hands covering my face with the warmth of his palm that I've missed so much, giving me peace and reassurance.

I plant a lingering kiss in his palm, filling my nostrils with the bitter wood scent of his perfume.

"Fuck!" Enzo hisses and throws me strongly on my back on the sofa, squeezing himself skillfully between my legs and finding my soaked wet cores, rubbing the tips of his fingers on my folds, making me shiver and pin my left heel strongly into the sofa while the muscles of my thighs stiffen.

"Oh God, Enzo..." I moan loudly and with renewed powers he unbuckles his belt, pushing his pants down together with his boxers.

"Now tell me, girl, how much did you miss me fucking you?" he asks in a devilish tone, his intense stare waiting for answers.

"Make love to me..." I ask him.

He grabs his iron girth with his right hand, growling deeply, placing it between my folds and pushing himself inside of me painfully slow, making me feel his every inch and every vein while I yelp sharply, my cores' muscles stretching and tightening earning guttural, carnal groans while he pushes himself deeper, in all the glory of his length.

Oh, I've missed him alright!

I've missed him like rain is missed in the desert, my drenched cores betraying me and clenching hungrily around him.

*****
Thank you so much for reading and if you've liked it please leave a vote. ⭐️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
261K 5.8K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
139K 2K 28
(ALSO WARNING, I DONT REALLY EDIT UNLESS I WANNA BE LIKE A PRO😀) BTW THE BOOK IS DONE!! ILL TRY TO GET A NEW CHAPTER OUT ON WEEKENDS. BUT ILL GET C...
96.3K 2.5K 42
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 3 of 3! **Read Book 1 (Made FTM) and 2 (Betrayed FTM) first!! Spoilers below!** It's three years later. Caterina and En...