(✓) 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡...

Bởi ololadays

in·fat·u·a·tion /inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/ noun an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or... Xem Thêm

Requestions *MUST READ*
Sections!
-Regular Section-
Julius x Reader- Once in a While
Fuegoleon x Preg!Reader- The Future and Beyond
Asta x Reader- Get Better Soon
Yuno x Emotionless Reader - Chocolate Pie, Knockers, Winds and Confessions
Fuegoleon x GN Tsundere Reader - Pathetic
Asta x Preg!Reader - Worries
update/random- pls watch this vid i made
-Multiple Part Books-
Nozel Silva x Reader- A Strange Feeling Part 1
Nozel x Reader- A Strange Feeling Part 2
PART ONE/ WiIlliam x Reader x Yuno- Rather Be
PART 1/Solid x Emotionless Reader- Barely Bothered
PART 2 Lime/ Solid x Emotionless Reader - Barely Bothered
PART 1 /Yuno x Tsundere Reader - Yunophobia
PART 2/Lime?/ Yuno Tsundere x Reader - Yunophobia
-Lime and Lemons-
Lime/ Klaus X Reader- Unexpected Birthday Gift
Lime/ Meroleona x Male Reader- Damn Woman
Lemon/ Broken Yuno x Reader - Just Let Me
Lemon/ Yandere Yuno x Reader- Unknown Jealousy
Lemon/ Yami x Reader - Just Making Sure
Lemon/ Sub Yuno x Reader - Defeat
Lemon/ Asta x Shy Reader - I'm here
-Headcannons-
HCS- Julius x Nurse! S/O Headcannons
HCS: How You Cuddle
HCS- What It Would Be Like Being Asta's Best Friend
-Fluff & Warm Fluff-
Warm Fluff/ Yuno x Reader - Inside
Warm Fluff/ Leopold x Reader - Stormy Cuddles
Fluff/ Luck x Reader - A Failed Game Night
-Short Stories-
Yuno SS/ Surprise Celebration
SS/ Nozel - Who Knows?
NOVELHD HAS BEEN PLAGIARIZING YOUR BOOKS (maybe)
yable bable: new bc oneshot book

PART TWO/ William x Reader x Yuno - Rather Be

1.4K 42 33
Bởi ololadays

This is part 2 of the Rather Be, it was taking me so long to finish because I was literally losing my mind with the word count when it was all in one part which like...3,400 words...not really sure. So, this is the second part of it. After this, I'm going to make a part 3 then a William and Yuno ending. I'm also still on writers block so... yeah!

Requested by @iwanttoliveonthesun 

word count: 2019

-timeskip after the meeting because i don't think yall really care about it

"Ugh...Why was that meeting so long? I feel like I'm going to fall asleep right now..." Mimosa groans, almost slumping out of the meeting room, walking out with Klaus, Yuno and Y/N.

The Golden Dawn has just finished their meeting, it was about 2 hours and 30 minutes. It was about new strategies, ideas, basically a lot of important topics to deal with the demons and what to do about them. After the meeting, the majority of the magic knights were heading to the field so they could duel each other, hoping to get stronger while Y/N had different plans.

"Because we have to plan a lot of stuff, Mimosa. And with more threats coming to this Kingdom, we need to think fast." Y/N says.

"That makes sense." Klaus adds, pushing his glasses up.

"That's right, it does." Yuno says, focused on his bandaged arm.

Yuno, Mimosa and Klaus were heading to the field to duel with some of their fellow knights of the Golden Dawn to improve their magic, Y/N was going to take a walk to have some peace of mind. So, from the meeting room, she was heading to the staircase.

"Y/N-sama, where are you going? Aren't you going to join us?" Yuno asks Y/N with a curious expression.

"Later, I'm going to go for a walk to cool my head off." She sighs as she closes her eyes.

"Oh... Are you okay, vice captain Y/N?" Mimosa questions Y/N.

"I'm fine..." Y/N sighs, looking a bit tired. "I guess I'm a bit overwhelmed about something..." Y/N continues as she slouches, looking down to the floor before traveling her eyes to Yuno's bandaged arm. Y/N now stands up properly and squints her eyes in curiosity.

"Mimosa, Klaus. Go on ahead, Yuno will meet you guys later." The female vice captain commands as she suddenly grabs onto Yuno's arm, making him wince a bit.

"Okay." Klaus and Mimosa say.

Now it's just Yuno and Y/N in the hallway. The two vice-captains stared into each other's eyes but not in a romantic way, more in a way that something was wrong. Y/N then focused her gaze onto Yunos bandaged hand as she continued to hold it.

"Yuno, what happened to your arm?" Y/N asks, still holding on to it.

"Nothing." He mutters, looking to the side still, avoiding Y/N's gaze.

Y/N doesn't do anything but use her nails to squeeze into Yuno's hand, making him gulp and wince in pain. Since Yuno's has some big hands, Y/N used a bit of her energy so that she could squeeze his hand with so much pressure to the point that it started to bleed a little bit.

"What are you doing, Y/N-sama?" The black-haired boy winced in pain once more, trying to get Y/N's hand off of his.

"You said that there was nothing wrong with your hand, so I wanted to see for myself." Y/N simply replied, in response, Yuno gave her an irritated look, he was going to retort back to her but he didn't want to take the risk of her injuring his hand more. "You got some pretty big hands, you could literally squeeze my breasts with these until they pop and I wouldn't even be surprised..."

The golden-eyed boy's face remained impassive but angry on the outside but he was extremely flustered and confused inside. All he wanted to do was go watch his subordinates train but no, here he was, basically getting teased for injuring himself by his crush.

"Huh?" Yuno muttered out. Y/N saw his face and let out a chuckle.

"Don't take it seriously, I was only joking with you but, jeez... what made your hand bleed like this? Did you get into a small altercation with Alecdora the Explorer again?" Y/N asked with a small teasing smile on her face.

Yuno responded with a small head shake, looking away from Y/N with a small blush. "No. I got angry about something and I somehow hurt myself... that's all." Yuno finally responded, pulling off Y/N's hand.

"Oh okay. Be careful, you don't want those callous hands of yours getting hurt." Y/N simply said with a small smile, winking at Yuno as she kept on walking to her destination. Yuno stood there against the wall confused on what just happened. His crush basically squeezed his wounded hand then walked away.

'What was that all about?' Yuno thought to himself.

-mini timeskip

"Good Afternoon, Y/N."

"Ah!" Y/N jumped in fear before she turned around to see her captain behind her, giving her a small smile. Y/N let out a sigh while putting her hand on her chest, giving her a captain a look of deadpan.

"Oh my goddess... you scared me, captain..." Y/N sighed.

"Sorry about that. I just wanted to know where you were going since everyone is at the field. Are you going to join us later?" Vengeance asked his vice-captain, walking in front of her.

"Yes but first I'm going to take a walk, I need to let some things escape my mind since I became really stressed after the meeting." Y/N responded, looking down at her boots. Her captain then ruffled her hair with his hand, Y/N looked up to her the white-haired captain giving her a small smile, in return she blushed at this surprising action.

"Then may I accompany you?"

"S-sure..."

As the two walked out of the Golden Dawn headquarters to go on their walk through the royal capital, the golden-eyed boy watched this with a dark glare over his face.

'I won't allow him to take her from me!...'

...

"Wow... these popsicles taste so good... thank you for buying these for me captain!" Y/N smiled at her captain as she sucked on her popsicle.

While their subordinates were training with each other, William and Y/N decided to go on a walk together through the royal capital to just converse and get fresh air, leaving their jobs aside for a bit. Y/N had originally planned going alone so she could buy herself some snacks and food so she could eat it while she was watching everyone train with each other but it seemed that her captain had other plans in his head. He was actually going to ask her a few questions whether she had feelings for the other vice-captain.

So far, they have only conversed about the amount of work and missions everyone has been getting. Throughout the past few months, it seems as though the amount of missions and paperwork everyone has been getting in the Golden Dawn has been increased due to pressure from enemy kingdoms, that is what has been stressing Y/N out for a while now and she doesn't know what to do but to only depend on herself, Yuno, and William.

"But about the increase in missions, I don't have the brightest clue on what's going on... every enemy that I tried interrogating just... won't give me an answer on why they are trying to kidnap so many women and children... but at the same time, why would I expect a proper answer from such evil, wicked people?" The female vice-captain muttered, not giving a look at her captain. William flashed Y/N a small smile before he ruffled her hair, making her blush again.

"You have such a kind, sweet soul, Y/N. I really love that heroic and positive attitude of yours." The white-haired man chuckled, looking at Y/N with such affectionate eyes under his croissant of a mask.

"Thank you, captain. But may I ask why you keep ruffling my hair? It's kind of getting weird now..." Y/N asked with her eyebrows frowned, taking her captain's hand off her head. William quickly looked away, now not giving Y/N any eye contact.

To be honest, Y/N barely gets to speak with captain Vengeance since she's so busy working with Yuno, it really affects the relationship between Y/N and William. A drawback of not seeing your captain 24/7 is it usually awkward when you try to have a civil conversation but vibe can be very strange and weird when you have nothing really to talk about besides work, it's like you want to be friends but you have to remember that you're speaking to your boss, so you can't carelessly say anything; which is the problem Y/N is having because she wants to vent out all her issue to her captain but isn't sure of the response she is going to get.

Luckily for her, William is very fond of Y/N. He loves her, so anything she wants to say, he will happily listen to without hesitation, even though he can do some things which may be questionable.

"Oh sorry about that, I tend to do that to a lot of my subordinates." William lied, not looking at his crush.

"So you pat Alecdora's and Yuno's head?" Y/N deadpanned.

"PFFT- No..." Vengeance almost burst out laughing and the sudden question. "That would be a bit weird since they are both grown men..."

"Then what am I? A little girl?"

"In my heart you are."

"Umm...Thank you.. I guess..."

...

The sun started to slowly say goodbye for the day, Y/N noticed this and alerted her captain, thinking that they should return to the base to join the subordinates, after a long day of goofing around and Y/N answering William's weird thoughts and questions.

"Hey, captain, we should go back now." Y/N said, poking her captain as she started to use her magic to leave. She then felt William's hand pull her back down as he grabbed her by the waist, making Y/N gasp.

"Don't worry, don't waste your mana on such a short ride." William smiled before using his magic to fly both himself and Y/N over the royal capital to the Golden Dawn base. Y/N blushed at the fact that her captain was touching her waist very tightly, she wasn't going to complain about it since they were in the sky, and she was happy that she didn't need to waste any energy to just go back.

"T-thank you, captain Vengeance..." She muttered, looking away as the vision of the royal caption left her sight.

"Anything for you, my love."

"Huh?"

"I said anything for you, Y/N..."

"Oh, I thought I was hearing some things."

...

"You're back!" Mimosa cheered as she saw Y/N and WIlliam walk towards her and her peers.

"Yeah... we just went a little walk." Y/N replied. "Anyways, have you guys seen Yuno?" Y/N then asked.

"I'm here." Yuno answered Y/N from behind her, making her jump before she sighed.

"You scared me... aren't you going to say sorry?" Y/N groaned, giving Yuno a glare.

"No."

"Do you really want to continue that fight from this morning? I won't hold back."

"I'm not sure I want to fight you, you seem a bit fragile..."

"FRAGILE? Sir, you can't even take a punch without tearing up-"

"You can't even take a Towering Tornado without falling on your ass. And everytime you try to get up, your colossal chests pushes you back down."

"..."

"I-"

"Oh my goodness... Why are you exposing her like that? It is not her fault that she's short and her boobs get in the way of her vision."

"PFFFT-"

"This shit ain't funny but it is..."

Y/N right now:

"Now now everyone, let's leave Y/N alone before she throws Yuno into orbit." Vengeance said, breaking up the hilarious tension between Y/N and Yuno as he was holding Y/N back, using his arms around her to stop her from taking out her Katana.

"Wait. I have a great idea."

"Hmm?" Yuno and Y/N looked at their captain in unison.

"How about Y/N, Yuno and I face all each other."

"WHAT?"

-end of part two of rather be. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.6K 164 31
"I...I don't want to be alone anymore." His smile fell, his eyes blinking at me in confustion. I bite my lip feeling it tremble as I think about all...
29.8K 682 17
[𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃!!] 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬�...
19.5K 634 30
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
82.5K 1.4K 24
A little soft love for everyone 🥰 (unless otherwise stated!) I'll try to use gender neutral pronouns please forgive me if I slip (unless it's a spe...