Playing Criminal

Bởi BraveNewWriter

Looks can be deceiving. Ally has a 4.7 G.P.A and is en route for an Ivy League. And, while dressed up in ski... Xem Thêm

Playing Criminal
2 -Do the crime, Do the time
3 - Warm Welcomes
4 -Scabs
5- Compromising Situations
6 - Cake, Vodka and Schizophrenics
7- Playing Drunk
8 -Hungover
9- Heat
10 - The Best Feeling in the World
11- Boxers, not Briefs
12 - Smack Dat
13 - Deals
14 - Twenty Minutes
15 - Bobo the Bunny
16 - Confused
17 - Hard Deals
18- Going Under
19 - Runaways
20- Realities
21- Delinquents
22 - Life on the Wanted List
23 - Night Hikes
24 - The Parentals
25 - Pancake Problems
27 - The Unromantic
28- Epic Escape Time
29- Doing the "right" thing?
30- Troublemaking Zombies
31- Caught
32 - (Un)Comfortable
33 - Bonnie and Clyde
34- Awkward...
35- Feel the Burn
36- Playing Spy
37 - Playing Romantic
38 - Bonnie and Clyde Go Dancing
39 - Playing Nice
40- We Can't Stop
41 - Old Friends Become New...
42 - We're Getting Married
43- Traitor or Trustworthy?
44- Guys Suck
45- Welcome to the Family
46 - Derek
47 - Life
48- Ready to Deal?
49 - Suits
50 - Missed
51- Okay
52 -Stats
53- Let's Be Free

26- Skinny Dipping

20.8K 647 40
Bởi BraveNewWriter

“Come on, follow me,” Jack urged as he held onto my hand.

“Aren’t you afraid we’ll be caught?”

“We’re not doing anything bad.” Jack stressed with an evil glint in his eyes.

“Really, that’s why we waited until the Baxters all fell asleep,” I muttered under my breath.

“Exactemundo.”

“Hey be careful,” I squealed as I almost tripped over a rock, Jack’s arm serving as my one and only lifeline.

“Sorry, babe.” Jack mumbled, not-sounding sorry in the least.

Groaning I followed him up until the edge of a luminescent blue-green pool.

“I’m not sure about this…” I bit my lip, squirming as Jack pulled off his shirt without abandon. When he reached for his belt buckle however, I abruptly shut my eyes.

“Jack,” I complained, provoking a bout of laughter from him.

“Do you want to go skinny dipping or not?”

“Not,” I answered quickly.

Chuckling he pried my hands away from my eyes, forcing me to meet his twinkling green eyes in order to avoid looking…anywhere else.

“Come on, what happened to the girl who wanted to try skinny dipping?”

“Uhh…” A lump formed in my throat as I tried to think of why exactly I was chickening out.

“What are you afraid of Princess?”

Before I could answer a huge grin broke across Jack’s face before he turned around and jumped into the pool, splashing me all over with water before I had enough time to back away.

“Asshole,” I growled, clenching my teeth together as a bit of wind raised up goosebumps on my skin.

“The water’s warm.”

Setting my resolve I kicked off my shoes and socks. Zipping off my soaking hoodie, I glanced down to see Jack watching me with amusement.

“Hey, don’t look,” I frowned.

Checking to make sure his back was turned, I peeled off my shirt, jeans…and then I lost my nerve.

Taking a breath, I assured myself that he wouldn’t be able to see anything under the darkness of the water.

I committed, and jumped into the pool, terrified to death that Jack would turn around prematurely.

As the heated pool water hit my skin, I sighed in relief, the feeling coming back into my fingers and toes.

Jack laughed and wolf-whistled from the opposite end of the pool, earning a solid glare from me.

The feeling of the water moving against my skin felt so different under the light of the moon, sexier, more scandalous. Despite what Jack claimed I knew that this nighttime activity definitely wouldn’t be something the Baxters would approve of…well… except for maybe Todd and Gary.

But when surrounded in the heat of the water, the cold air blowing over the top of my head, I didn’t really give a damn. In fact the knowledge that we weren’t supposed to be out here was what made skinny dipping so exciting and frightening in the first place.

“Oh my fucking god,” I squealed as Jack tickled both my sides under water.

Trying to squirm out of his grip while avoiding as much contact as possible was a difficult task.

“Holy Cow, don’t fucking touch me,” I squealed again at another jab to my side.

“It’s just some good-hearted fun,” Jack pouted as he floated a couple of inches away from me.

“Not when I’m frickin undressed, it’s not.”

“Right, sorry, forgot about that,” Jacks winked cockily.

“You’re such a pervert – I’m out of here before you try and rape me or something.”

“Hold, on,” Jack took hold of my wrist, sending an assortment of sparks shooting down my wrist. Heat rose to my cheeks as I thought about how awkward this situation was. It may be scandalous, but above all Jack plus me in the pool skinny dipping only equals heaps of awkwardness and potential embarrassment on my part.

I don’t think I factored Jack’s personality when I confessed that I’d gotten to go skinny dipping before and agreed to let him take me. Sometimes my shortsightedness really amazed me.

I glanced down to avoid his gaze and noted the glassy black surface of the water. The sight made me instantly grateful that at least I was covered from Jack’s prying eyes despite the fact that I’d so carelessly shed my clothes on the cement deck.

Again, what makes me so stupid and reckless?

“Princess?”

I looked up and my heart skipped a beat when I noticed Jack was only a few inches a way from me, his face leaning down towards mine.

“W-what?” I asked nervously as I floated back towards the wall until I felt my back slide up against the rim of the pool.

Jack followed, “Didn’t you hear what I said?”

“N-no,” I stuttured again, feeling unnerved at the sudden closeness he was creating between us.

“I thought you were smart? Doesn’t that mean you should have the attention span of Einstein? The listening skills of Catwoman?”

“Uhh…” I gulped as I stared into his green eyes, that appeared darker, blacker and more intense in the darkness. The small light in the middle of his eye mirrored the lights of the stars amongst the blackness of the sky.

Jack chuckled lowly, as he reached out one hand, placing it on the side of my head against the wall of the pool.

“We might just have to work on that then, Princess,” he murmured his breath fanning against my face.

His other hand reached out, resting itself on my waist.

“Work on what?” I mumbled stupidly, having trouble concentrating on just exactly what he was saying.
“That attention problem.”

“Oh,” A v-shape formed on my forehead, “Well what were you saying.”

“I was saying,” he leaned forward even more until his lips brushed across mine as he spoke, “That you leaving right now would drive me crazy?”

“Crazy?” My eyes widened as he nodded softly, his grip in my waist tightening fractionally, bringing the butterflies residing in my stomach to life.

“Crazy,” he repeated, making me feel as if I’d been shocked as his speaking sent a wave of small sparks against my lips.

In the back of my mind I thought I must be dreaming.

“Why?” I whispered, trying to move my lips as little as possible, trying to deny that there was any sort of sparks when our lips brushed. This was situation was crazy. Absoluteley, stark mad crazy –

And then the grip on my waist tightened, Jack’s other hand knotted itself in my wet hair and his smooth lips pressed against mine. Though caught off guard I responded instantly, curling my hands against his chest as he leaned forward, pressing me further into the wall of the pool, the cement lip pressing into my back. His lips and teeth tugged at my lower lip frantically, begging for entrance as his slick wet skin slid across mine.
I lost track of the surroundings, the situation, the awkwardness melting away to be replaced by something entirely different. The butterflies raging in my stomach began to explode, making me feel things that I never thought I’d feel as I tangled my hands into Jack’s hair, my tongue circling around his lip ring. I moaned slightly as Jack pulled away, planting kisses along my jawline, his teeth scraping lightly across the skin.

“Jack,” I groaned.

He smiled against my skin, before roughly bringing his lips to mine again, finally turning our earlier kiss into a French one. Harsh and dominating, yet soft, slick and smooth. A balance of hot and cold that left my knees weak even in the water.

If I’d been standing in air alone, I probably wouldn’t have been able to hold myself up, too overloaded with my senses. Jack’s skin, Jack’s lips, the caress of the water, the small chilling breeze, the heat of the water, the heat of Jack…

When he pulled away again, and rested his forehead on mine, I was panting, wonderstruck that any of this was happening.
Only moments ago I’d been lamenting how awkward and stupid this idea was and now…

Now I had no fucking idea what I felt, what I wanted, what the hell was going on.

All I knew was that I liked it, liked it a lot. And that fact scared the hell out of me.

“You’re shivering, Princess,” Jack mumbled as he moved away to run his nose along the goosebumps lining my arm.

“I-I guess so,” I couldn’t look him in the eye, not wanting him to see how vulnerable I felt, physically and emotionally.

“How about we go back inside?”

I nodded mutely, as Jack loosened his hold on me, turning around so that I could get out and change.

However as he did so, I felt cold, empty. I wanted him to put his arms back around me.

The chilly night air hit me like a brick wall as I pulled myself out of the pool and hurriedly threw my clothes on, the water drops on my skin quickly soaking through the fabric.

“I-I’m D-d-done,” I jittered, turning around as I heard the water in the pool splash.

About a minute later I felt the warmth of breath on the back of my neck and Jack’s arm wrapping around my waist, pulling me tightly to him.

“Damn, you’re cold princess,” he murmured, kissing the top of my head. Though I knew it made no sense whatsoever, the action formed a pool of warmth in the pit of my stomach.

I nodded into his side, trying to mooch off of any body heat I could as we walked back up to the house.

When Jack slid the sliding glass door silently behind us, I let out a sigh of relief. We were in the clear.

“Hey, Al are you okay?”

I blinked at the mention of Caden’s nickname for me. Jack never called me that…

“Uh, yeah, yeah of course, why wouldn’t I be?” I squirmed under his gaze.

Without words, he looped his fingers through the waistband of my jeans pulling me closer to him as he planted a quick, passionate kiss on my lips, leaving me breathless. As he pulled away again and took hold of my hand, my heart skipped a beat in surprise.

At the doorway of my guestroom, Jack rested his hand on the doorframe for a moment, his tall frame leaning over me.

“I’m glad you came with me,” He murmured in what was almost whisper.

“I’m glad I came too,” I smiled softly.

His face broke out into a grin and he leaned down quickly, ruffling my wet hair a bit before he, called out a quick “Night Princess,” as he left.

And so I stood there for a moment or two, lips parted, wondering why he was toying with me so much.

My head still in a daze, confused to no end, I peeled off my sopping clothes, donned the warmest pair of clothes the room had the offer and buried myself into the mattress for another sleepless night.

#Unedited

That being said, I hope that all of you lovlies are having a wonderful holiday season so far:)

WINTER BREAK IS ALMOST HERE:D ...but first FINALS XD

Anyways continue to VOMMENT (I never liked this expression, perhaps, Cote works better? o.0)

Oh well you get the point haha ;)

Love,

BNW <3

PS: I hope you enjoy the chapter despite its uneditedness!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.3K 380 28
Having to start over is never easy especially when you thought you had everything you ever wanted in life. Meet 19 yo Ayana, coming from a broken h...
47 0 5
Kiera King graduated with high honors and planned on becoming a successful computer programmer after graduating university. Fast forward to after gra...
180K 4.8K 49
"He rests his forehead on mine and closes his eyes. Instantly, my own eyes flutter shut. I can feel his lips so very near to my own. 'Mia..," he say...
102K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...