๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—— โ‰ก oikawa t...

By mxyirin

ใ€Œ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐’๐Ž ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐“ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„... More

โธป ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐——.
00 | prologue
01 | a troublesome walk
03 | aoba johsai
04 | best friend
05 | destiny
06 | elections
07 | results and time
08 | jealousy jealousy
09 | a confession to make
10 | first date
11 | hands held together
12 | sleepover
13 | dangers and daggers
14 | ignorance is a bliss
15 | missing funds
16 | main character
17 | a normal day
18 | dress or suit?
19 | prince charming
20 | wishes and kisses
21 | duality of a man
22 | that's my type
23 | protector

02 | amethyst eyes

1.4K 102 13
By mxyirin

"Pretend to be my boyfriend."

You said to the brown-haired male, your [hair colour] hair moving a little as you looked at him.

"Why were you so late?" You asked making sure your voice was loud enough for the annoying guy to hear.

"I..." The male whose arms were around you stuttered, "I slept in so I was late..."

"Oh," You nodded lightly before moving away from him, "I was just walking towards your house,"

"Oh," The guy grinned and you could tell how fake it was by the way the corner of his lips twitched.

"And don't be angry at yeah?" He pouted at you.

To continue on the act you started to get away from the clingy guy who had been asking you for your number and whatnot.

"I'm not angry," You replied.

And to your surprise and satisfaction, the brunette was a much better actor than you thought he grasped your hands in his hands.

"Good!" He flashed you a childish look as he replied, "I even ran all the way here for you!"

"Oh," Your lips parted not knowing what to say.

At that time, the spiky blonde-haired guy who you and the brunette had been ignoring for a while as you both acted as if you were in a K-Drama.

"Ahem, who are you?" He glared daggers at the brunette who held your hands.

"Me?" He sassily took off the earphones, one hand holding yours and the other one on his hip.

"I'm her boyfriend," He pulled you closer to him and you acted as if it was a normal thing. You glanced at the blonde without uttering a word.

"You saying this babe here's your girlfriend?"

When the girl moved away from his arms, Oikawa missed the warmth her body provided when she was still in his arms.

"Why were you so late?"

Looking at her question, he was stuck on what he should reply with.

'I'm not late though, but I need to pretend I am!'

"I..." Oikawa thought of an excuse as he uttered a somewhat believable lie. "I slept in so I was late. . ."

"Oh, I just walking towards your house," When his supposed girlfriend said this he wanted to scream at the world.

'WE ARE STRANGERS YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I LIVE!!!'

The brunette was really frustrated at this point.

"Ahem, who are you?"

The setter's attention went to the ugly guy who was watching their great performance. No one could find a flaw in them because they were just too great of actors.

"Me?" Oikawa was too much into his act that he unconsciously held the girl's hand as he removed the earphones.

"I'm her boyfriend," He replied.

"You saying this babe here's your girlfriend?"

Oikawa didn't know why he felt annoyed when the blonde in front of him called his 'girlfriend' babe.

'It's definitely because I'm pretending to be her boyfriend that I feel like this,' He inwardly nodded to himself. 'Yeah, a boyfriend who is now jealous because another guy called his girl babe,'

'I'm such a great actor, if I wasn't a volleyball player I would've been an actor instead, I mean look at these dashing looks of mine coupled with my acting skills, oscar here I come!'

After his inner monologue with himself, he loosed the grip he had on the female's hand and moved forward towards the guy as he glared at him.

"Babe?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I mean come on," The blonde smirked, "She is one, just look at her — "

But before he could complete the sentence, the guy was punched in the face.

Oikawa didn't know what came into him but he punched the guy, did he feel good or satisfied?

No, of course not, he felt bad for the guy he punched.

'And I lied,'

He ignored his throbbing fist as he grabbed the guy's shirt in his hands in a threatening way.

"Listen here, you little shit." 

The brunette closed the distance between them as his eyes glared at the face in front of it.

"She is my girlfriend so if I ever see you hitting on her I'll make sure you'll regret the day you were born."

Oikawa inwardly grinned when he saw the scared look on the other guy's face.

"Did I make myself clear?"

The guy who Oikawa was holding furiously nodded but the brunette had no intentions of letting the guy go away so easily after all a 'no.' means 'no.' It doesn't mean anything else.

Yet this guy didn't seem to understand such easy things and insisted on his way towards his 'girlfriend' who had rejected him.

"I didn't hear it quite right?" He leaned towards the guy, his eyes glaring holes at him.

"y-yes!" 

"Now, get lost." Oikawa threw the guy he was holding on the ground. the guy took the hint and bolted the moment he was out of the grasp of the demon who kept glaring at him, the demon whose brown eyes would haunt him forever.

He was never going to flirt with any girl anymore!

"Are you alright?"

Oikawa turned to the girl whom he had just helped.

"Yes," She nodded as her violet eyes blankly started at the male in front of her.

"Well, my name is Oikawa Tooru!" the brunette introduced himself cheerfully, "But you probably know that right?"

"No," the female deadpanned.

Hearing such a cold response made Oikawa gloomy for a moment before he cheered up.

"What's your name, cutie-chan?"

He walked towards the female with beautiful violet eyes which shined under the sun's light.

"Suoh [Name]," She answered.

"Well, Suoh-chan — "

"Call me by my first name, I don't like being called by my last name." The female demanded.

"Can I call you cutie-chan then?" 

He leaned forward towards the female who kept her face expressionless from the start.

"Whatever you want," She shrugged as she started walking away and the brunette followed her like a lost puppy.

"Aren't you going to thank me?" he asked as he looked at the female beside him.

[Name] stopped walking and bowed towards the brunette who helped her.

"Thank you," she thanked him just as he told her to and started walking again.

Oikawa sweatdropped at the dry 'thank you' but continued to follow her since the female beside him didn't mind his presence.

"What would you have done if I wasn't there cutie-chan?" he asked, making sure to keep a curious expression on his face.

A shadow loomed over her violet eyes.

"Lead him to a deserted alley and beat him up."

Oikawa sweatdropped.

He really didn't know whether the beautiful girl beside him was joking or not. Deciding to ignore it, he asked yet another question.

"You know, I'm surprised you're letting me walk beside you."

"What so surprising about it?"

"Well," Oikawa scratched his cheek as he smiled, "You wanted to beat that ugly guy but you don't want to beat me?"

"Oh," Her lips parted as she still kept her expressionless look.

"Don't tell me you've fallen for me~ " He grinned cheekily.

"No."

"Aww, you're so mean cutie-chan!" He whined fakely.

"Is that so?" She muttered.

"So mind telling me?"

"Because of your eyes." [Name] answered honestly.

"My eyes?" He blinked.

"Your eyes held no ulterior motives when you looked at me, that's why."

Violet eyes clashed with brown ones.

At that time, his heart started pounding faster as his eyes widened at the female's honest words.

"I'll be going now and..." [Name] looked back at the brunette in front of her. "Thank you, Oikawa Tooru." 

She smirked as she walked away.

"What...?" He placed his hand on his chest where his heart was and noticed how fast it was beating.

"You have such pretty eyes, [Name]-chan."

Just like amethyst.

━ I think despite the charming personality Oikawa portrays, his mind is always thinking - overthinking, that's why his thoughts are such a mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 15K 24
You're just a regular supporting character until you bump into ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐“๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ. You must've bumped into him really hard because now, you are...
105K 4.6K 16
It was the start of beautiful Saturday morning. Bright sunshine, clear, blue skies, what could possibly happen? I'll tell you what could happen. Your...
2.5K 111 8
An Oikawa Tooru short fic. ยทโœฟยทโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยท ยท After all of those tears, she still forgave him. "I love you" it was poison in her system that slowly killed...
64.3K 985 33
โœฐyour an ordinary girlโœฐ with a completly normal life but one day your life gets twisted around ๊งby a certain alien....๊ง‚ this story is for 2020 wei...