Serendipity ✈︎ ☃︎✍︎ Jinmin

Par seokjinprotector

"Ever since the creation of the universe Everything was destined" I found you without even wanting you. As if... Plus

Ever since it all started
Everything was destined
The destiny is jealous of us
Maybe it's the providence of the universe
There are many more stars
When you see me, when you touch me

Just let me love you

55 6 0
Par seokjinprotector

I did it again.

I fell in love with something. Someone. Someone other than the stars. I did it even though I knew that it would end with a terrible heartbreak.

But as a human, falling in love was in my nature.

Yoongi. Min Yoongi. A mutual friend. Someone who my best friend introduced to me.

And when I first saw him smile lazily at me, I knew that he was the one for me.

I knew it.

But unlike me, he did not seem to think that. He was uninterested in me. Uninterested in the world around him. The only thing that mattered to him was a sheet of paper and cakes of paint.

And perhaps, I fell in love with that too. Whenever I would catch him staring fondly at his artwork, I would find myself staring at the stars.

It was the same. Each time, I would find myself in someone and fall in love. But I don't really seem to work out well with myself.

Because everytime....

'I am sorry I cannot do this anymore.'

'Yeah I cheated on you'

'You are getting boring.'

'You seem more interested in astronomy more than you'll ever be in me. Bye.'

And each time, I would only find myself striving for love. Desperately. Like a starving wolf, I would search for someone to love.

And no matter how many times the stars made it clear that I would be heartbroken if I loved someone else,

I am still looking for love.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...