You Decorated My Universe (St...

Galing kay toybonnicaFNAF

Steven feels his life is just an ordinary until one night where everything changed. During the celebration of... Higit pa

You Decorated My Universe Playlist
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

THIRTEEN

423 14 7
Galing kay toybonnicaFNAF

Thomas and Darwin accompanied Steven at home to watch over him for the day. Bringing snacks and some Dungeons and Dragons to play with, they bonded not because to make him feel better, but also because they haven't hung out in a while and they missed their quirky antics and activities.

Meanwhile, the boys, namely Oliver, Patrick, and Jefferson; they accompanied me to The Savory Johnson. Me, having no experience of working in a fine dining establishment and only the knowledge to do so would be tricky, that alone gave me to the point of questioning, Can I really pull this off? Luckily, I have intacked confidence to interact with people, well, only minimal. Would it be helpful to strike the goal I'm aiming?

Hopefully.

At the back kitchen door, we entered, only to come face-to-face with the boss of the restaurant Mr. Wilkins that was clearly an abrupt occasion. The three startled, yet I only reacted lightly, widening my eyes.

"Steven!" named he, flabbergasted by my demeanor. He scanned be top-to-bottom as I observed him intently, confusingly odd by the state of his inspection. "How are you feeling? You seem... colorful and, rosier than usual."

That's unorthodoxly specific.

I went on full blank mode, looking directly at him with a straightly nervous countenance. My mouth opening, yet I couldn't properly produce words. I fumbled, thinking of what I should reason out. Out of all reasons I could think of, I finally figured out the right word to say.

"Issues," staring at him with uncertainty, I answered. "Issues." 

Mr. Wilkins gave me a confused look, the boys synched along with him. It was a weird response that I feel I wanted yeet myself out of the window.

"Issues with... ?" The boss with gray hair raised a brow at me.

"Issues with, uh... changing hue and physical body, but I'm feeling slightly natural." Sweat drooled down my cheek as the tension in me magnified by the gauche that surrounded us.

"Ah, that's good to hear," he said. I sighed, unnoticeable by silence. "Hopefully you'll slowly recover from... whatever happened to you recently." Mr. Wilkins smiled after, turning to face the three later with a stern face. "Where are the other two?"

They looked at each other, not knowing what to respond. Worry reflected in their eyes as their hands trembled. I had to think of something.

"They went to Missouri," I spoke. Ed, Edd n Eddy looked at me in confusion. "Darwin accompanied Thomas to visit his grandmother. They went to the drugstore for painkillers and prescribed medicines, and to Kathleen's Flowers to get some Daffodils." I increased speed on the last sentence, making it awkward. "Also they went to McDonald's at Metcalf Avenue to buy food for them since they hadn't eaten breakfast before getting on the road."

Everybody went silent.

I had to come up a story to save them, so I used my rapid thinking abilities. Though I argued they should've prepared what they're going to say beforehand, it was an unforeseen turn of event, even I didn't see it coming.

"I see," said he. "Glad that you're telling the truth, Steven, or else these three—well, you might wanna keep an eye on your paycheck, that includes the two as well." He fixed his suit as he made his way to the top floor, taking the stairs near the condiments' section.

Oliver, Patrick, and Jefferson exhaled in relief.

"Thanks a lot, man," spoke Jefferson. "We could've been doomed with our salary if it wasn't for your help."

Oliver asked, "In return, what do you request?"

I looked at them with a serious dark expression, kinda' like a pathetic meme. "I want you to be my slaves. You will serve me, do what I request, and be a part of my colony for the whole millenia or my name isn't Pink Steven Cutie-pie DeMayo Diamond, the most undisputable, respected, and demanding leader of the Diamond Authority."

They gulped.

"That was a joke," I smiled, confirming it in an awkward way. "Or is it?"

They laughed nervously, anxiously sweating after looking at one another.

They assisted me to where I am supposed to be and what I am supposed to do, a recall of the things I need to remember. After doing so, I immediately got into a uniform—Steven's uniform, that is. As I entered the main dining area, jazzy lounge music played, filling the entire place. I took a bunch of menus as I waited for a new customer to arrive. Only minimal people occupied the seats so I had, at least, an ample of time to stay chill and feel casual.

A minute or two, a customer arrived heading to Table 32. It was a decent lady, probably in her 20s going all scarlet of her dress with stripes of white and matching black heels, curled brunette hair with light foundation and seductive red lips. I approached the lady as soon as she took a seat.

"Good morning! Welcome to the Savory Johnson. Here is your menu." I lent her a menu. She gazed upon me with her dazzling chocolate eyes, stunned and allured by my face, which technically was the reason why I question myself, why do I have sexy features?

I asked, "Is there a problem?"

"No, it's just that I find you remarkably handsome," complimented she. It made me blush. "Say, I've been here for countless of times yet I have to see you just now. You look like the other server here in this restaurant that I found cute. Are you two related?"

I chuckled. "We're basically twins, I happened to be the tall and muscular one."

She leaned closer to me, running her fingers on my arm. "You know, if I were to come back here and see you again, I will not hesitate to call you to serve me. I will definitely call the girls to check you out, Mr... ?"

"Universe, Stephen Universe."

"So that's why I couldn't find you, because you are from out-of-this-world." 

We both chuckled. Her laugh, tears prickling her eyes with a smile resonated for a second. Good joke. I liked that she has this sense of humor, which I find it admirable.

"Well," I broke my continuous laughter. "I better give menus to other customers. It was nice meeting you, miss."

"Please, call me Claire."

"Okay, Claire." I smiled. I left her and approached newcomers and to be honest, it was bonkers! Most, if not, all were women who immediately got attracted to me, namely teens and adults—single and taken. Excluding my looks, what is it that found me charming?

Not gonna figure out at this point.

I came back to get the pitcher and Jefferson stood in front of the door, checking out what's going on. "Yeesh! The ladies had got Pink Steven fever. What did I miss?"

I crossed my arms. "They seem to like me everytime I approach them, it's like an unexpected virus with no aid until somebody finds an antedote."

"Isn't it a good thing?"

I roamed my eyes at the customers, they waved at me flirtingly. "I don't want it to be a bother to what I'm doing. Besides, I'm only here to be Steven's replacement, not some alpha douche bag who flirts with one-off chick flicks."

I sighed. What mattered to me is Steven, nothing's gonna change my mind to something else. He's my priority and he's still recovering. Clearly he is, but is he at the moment?

I don't know, but I hope that he does.

After a day of work, I walked back to the house, drowsy. I didn't feel anything hurting, not even a slight cramp of my back... it just felt okay for me. I love working, doing and exploring something else I've never done—it's what I'm capable of on a daily basis.

I swung the door open, only to arrive messy and scattered. Steven was snoring, sitting in the couch as the TV filled with static. He's been waiting for me, how adorable.

I closed the door behind me and sat beside him. I slowly took the remote and mopped his greasy lips with a napkin displayed on the center table after eating what seemed to be buffalo wings. He noticed me, twinkling his eyes.

"Pink," weak and trembling, he evoked. "You're home."

"Been trying to make yourself full, sick boy?"

He burped. I only replied with a giggle. I lifted his arm and brought him to his room. The alcoholic liquor lingered in his mouth that I could sniff centimeters away. Has he been drinking? What did the two do this time?

"Steven, have you been... ?"

"Only a bottle of vodka mixed with lime." He hiccuped. "Darwin brought it with him. I didn't want to drink but it was just so enticing and I've been wanting to drink vodka for a while now. It's just like a tiny baby all alonr with no one to be noticed."

I smirked. "Okay, now you're totally drunk."

He began dry-heaving. I dragged him to the toilet as he released all the puke. I rubbed his back to help him heave all the way. I ran my fingers to his soft palm and gripped his hand, but intertwined he did as he changed it. I assisted him to the sink to wash his mouth. Afterward, he let me change undress him and change to his pajamas. He then sank into bed as I tucked the sheets underneath him and fixed his messy puffy hair.

"Goodnight, Pink." He yawned. "Love you."

I flustered. It warmed my gem heart and uplifted my soul the moment it came out of his soft lips, though my gem tingled and my insides were twisting for no reason whatsoever. However, it was not painful so I ignored it.

"Goodnight, Steven." I kissed his forehead. My chest started hurting again, this time, more painful like it was before. It gouched me by a metaphoric thumb of some sort. I kept rubbing my chest and wondered why it's happening, because how unknowable I am to know what occurence I'm dealing with, which is undoubtedly questionable. Never felt quite this scoaring yet natural, but weird at the same time.

How odd.

The telephone rang once I got out of the room. Who could it be? I went forward to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

The purple gem with cubic afro spoke, "Pink Steven, how is he?"

"He's feeling slightly stabilized. He's slowly healing himself and his swollen had partially decreased its size."

"Good," said she. "Remember what I told you two days ago: someone is going to meet you in a specific place, checking on you and him. I think it will likely to happen soon, real soon, so better not tell him about it."

I peered at Steven's bedroom, checking on him. "Don't worry, Garnet, I won't let him find out."

"I also want to remind you that us three and Greg will be visiting you by next week and stay there until Halloween."

"We'll be waiting." I put the phone down.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2K 74 20
After Little Homeschool's first graduation, Steven isn't feeling the greatest. He feels awful for causing a scene and ruining everyone's fun time. Hi...
49.6K 801 19
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
1K 43 15
Meet Sophia Universe! She's just a girl with ADHD trying to navigate school & fitting in socially. On top of learning to sword fight & control her po...
25.7K 583 95
Nora is like most teenagers, at 16 years old she goes to school, has a group of close friends, loves music, works a part time job, and aspires to go...