Underneath

Da 31415z

Gia has always known of Draco and Draco has always known of Gia, but their paths have never fully crossed. T... Altro

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chaper 6 - Present
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chater 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thank You

Chapter 4

5.4K 159 28
Da 31415z

In fourth year, Gia attended the Yule Ball with Dean Thomas, as good friends. They laughed and danced the whole night after downing vodka shots in the Gryffindor common room. She had even got Dumbledore to un rhythmically jump up and down a bit when a song she liked came on.

Draco had danced too, less enthusiastically with Pansy Parkinson, who he had known wanted him to ask her to the ball. Pansy  went to dance with Millicent, while Draco left early. The night had stopped interesting him about thirty minutes ago.

When he and Marcus returned to their dorm they had chatted about the night. How Marcus had felt stupid dancing, how Pansy had refused to let go of Dracos hand the whole night.

"Mate we should have picked more fun dates, maybe we could've had a decent time."

"Like who?" Draco had sneered, undoing his tie in front of the mirror.

"I don't know, like Darcy or Rosy and Gia and that lot, didn't you see them, they were having a blast!" Marcus explained.

"I didn't notice". Draco replied disinterestedly.

Later that night Draco had heard Marcus whispering to Fin Trapworth, a first year about the ball.

"Which one is that?" Fin had been asking.

"You know! Gia! She was wearing... well fuck knows what she was wearing but the point is she managed to get alcohol into the dance!"

Draco, who had been feigning sleep on the couch spoke up.

"Red. Her dress was red".

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

266K 6.9K 24
They're enemies and have been for years. But what happens when they learn something that neither of them expected.
1.4K 26 24
"There is no one I hate more than, Draco Malfoy." * Adrian Pucey's little sister Nova has been in Draco's friend group since 2nd year yet they still...
74.1K 1.4K 72
"𝙸 πš πš˜πšžπš•πš πš”πš’πš•πš• 𝚊 πšπš‘πš˜πšžπšœπšŠπš—d πš–πšŽπš— πš‹πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ 𝙸 πš•πšŽπš πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš•πšŠπš’ 𝚊 πšπš’πš—πšπšŽπš› πš˜πš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞, πš–πš’ πšπšŠπš›πš•πš’πš—πš" The...
30.8K 767 21
How could a Slytherin, and Draco Malfoy of all people, possibly fall for a weak Hufflepuff? And what will he do when he finds out her dark secret? Ye...