His Obsession (COMPLETED)

Galing kay WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** "They call it obsession, I prefer the word lo... Higit pa

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
If you like this book....
MORE FROM THE AUTHOR

Chapter 42

5.3K 139 40
Galing kay WrittenByKalifa

The next morning, Amiyah went to Bianca's grave while Kaden was at her aunt's house. She had no idea where Lamar went and why he left.

Amiyah bend down and places flowers on Bianca's grave.

"I'm so sorry, I missed your funeral. I was in a dark space and I had a lot going on as you may know", Amiyah said. "...I felt ashamed to come because this was all my fault"

Amiyah tired her hardest to hold in her tears.

"And I know it's been months and this is my first time coming here but...I was trying to build of the courage so I would cry like I am not", she said as she looked down. "But I should've came a long time ago, because it's the thought that counts"

Amiyah sat all the down.

"I miss talking to you and telling you what's on my mind and telling you my problems and listening to your problems"

Amiyah was silent for the moment.

"Dominic and I got into a fight and I think our friendship is done", Amiyah said. "...two of my favorite people left me, because of- because of me"

"Excuse me", a voice behind her said.

Amiyah quickly turned around.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I just- I just over heard you and I wanna say that I know how you feel", he said. "My brother died a few years ago and for the longest I blamed myself, so I never forgave myself. The blame that I had for myself turned into something dark, something that changed me. Last year I realized that it wasn't my fault because I wasn't the one who ended his life...could it have been prevented? Yes. But at the same time it wasn't my fault and I just wanna say that unless you killed her yourself which I doubt because you'd in jail or something then...it's not your fault, so don't blame yourself"

Amiyah wiped her tears. "Thank you", Amiyah said with a weak smile. "That was nice of you"

He nods.

"I suppose your visiting your brother", she said.

"Yea...I just have something on my mind that I need to get off my chest and what better way to get it off than to talk to him. I can't hear his replies, but I guess the things that happen in my life after I tell him is his answers", he said.

"...I never thought of it that way", she replied.

"Yea...but I'm going to let you get to it. Sorry again", he said.

"you're fine. You actually helped me with something", Amiyah said.

He smiled a little. "Glad I could help", he said.

Amiyah smiled back.

He walked away and Amiyah looked back at Bianca's tombstone.

"So...long story short is, I don't like what our friendship has became...and I'll do anything to fix it", Amiyah said.

Amiyah sat there for a moment then she got up and began walking away.

"Wait", the guy said as he catch up with her.

Amiyah looked at him as she put her hand in her coat pocket.

"I know you're probably creeped out because I keep coming up to you", he said.

"No", Amiyah said in disagreement.

"I mean you reached for the gun in your pocket, that of which I hope you have a license to carry", he said.

Amiyah slowly took her hand out of her pocket. "I do", she replied. "How can I help you?"

"Well for starters, I'm Keyon. Nice to meet you", he said.

"...Amiyah...listen I'm sorry but if you're trying to ask me out-"

Keyon quickly interrupted her. "No. None of that never", Keyon said.

Amiyah made a face.

"You're..you're my sister. Well half sister", Keyon said.

Amiyah raised her eyebrows. "I suppose my mom is somewhere around here trying to put you up to this, so I can talk to her", Amiyah said.

"You guys don't talk?", Keyon asked even though he didn't wait for an answer. "No. She's no where around. I've just seen you in the court room before and I heard your name so I remembered your face...besides mom said you became a lawyer"

"...why were you in the court room?", Amiyah asked.

"I'm a officer", he said. "I work with L.A.P.D."

Amiyah nods.

"I would've spoke to you sooner but...I don't know", he said.

"So you followed me here to talk to me?", Amiyah asked.

"No, not at all", Keyon said. "This was just a coincidence. I really did come to visit my brother's grave"

Amiyah got quiet, she started to talk but she got a call. It was an incoming FaceTime call from Lamar.

"I'm sorry. I need to take this", Amiyah said as she step away and answered it.

"Hey. Where did you go?", Amiyah asked.

Lamar didn't look so good. It looked pitiful. Amiyah noticed that this past month that he wasn't his self. And by that she meant that he was having a hard time being happy with himself.

At the moment he was crying.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

Lamar sighed. "I've done some bad things, things I can't take back and..people I can't bring back", he said. "I've been lying to you Amiyah, things haven't changed with me. I still can't control myself, but I don't wanna hurt you anymore and I don't wanna hurt Kaden"

"Lamar, if that therapist isn't working than we can just find you a knew one", Amiyah said. "A better one"

"You don't understand, Amiyah! I can't change and won't change...I just wanna be in control for once and I've made of my mind and I'm going to do this", Lamar said.

"Do what?", Amiyah asked.

Suddenly, she had a gun cock back and he aimmed it at his head. She then realized it was her gun. She didn't know he stole it.

"Lamar put the gun down", Amiyah said. She was nervous.

"This is the only way, Amiyah", Lamar said.

"No it's not! Where are you?", Amiyah said.

"I love you and tell Kaden I love him too", Lamar said. "...I wanna be in his life but...I don't want him to be like me and I don't want him to get hurt"

Amiyah started tearing up.

"Goodbye, Amiyah", Lamar said.

Amiyah started crying. "Please don't do this", she said with her eyes closed.

Keyon came walking over.

Suddenly, the gun shot went off and Amiyah dropped her phone. She started crying even more and Keyon hugged her as he looked at her phone on the ground. Then they heard Lamar's voice.

"Why did you do that!?", Lamar shouted.

"What are you doing? You're not about to kill yourself!", another voice shouted.

Amiyah quickly picked up her phone and she saw Daren.

"Thank god", she said.

Lamar had talked to Daren this morning and Daren knew that something was up and he saw that Lamar was at his vacation home.

"He'll call you back", Daren said before hanging up.

"What was that about?", Keyon asked.

Amiyah sighed as she wiped her tears. "Long story", she said.

"You wanna talk about it? Maybe over lunch?", he asked. "...maybe this time you can get a heard response to problems"

Amiyah nods. "Um...why not... to lunch and to get to know you...not about the call", Amiyah said.

Keyon nods and he pulled his card out. "Call me at any time", he said.

"Okay", she said.

Keyon nods and walks back to his brother's grave.

Amiyah began walking to her car again.

Keyon watched her until she got into the car then he looked at his brother's grave and touched the tombstone.

Daren did get through to Lamar and Lamar didn't end of committing suicide. Amiyah went to see him that night and he apologized to her. He told her how he was going to need to leave for a little while for him to get better and that he promised he will be back. He knew that they weren't going to be together, so he needed to spend time without and this time willingly. And that's what he did that night.

As far as everything with Amiyah and Dominic, you'll have to find that out in the sequel called "If I Ain't Got You". You can find the book on my profile. 💛

THE END —— DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK CALLED, "IF I AINT GOT YOU"

THANK YOU FOR READING! COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ENJOYED THE BOOK OR NOT! 💛

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME💖

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

427 186 22
Blackpool, England 19 year old Anna finds her roommate's Boyfriend as "suspicious" due to number Of reasons. Her guts told her there's something Fis...
592 20 16
*completed* Nevaeh was an eighteen-year-old college freshman. She kept to herself always pushing others away. She had no friends, and major trust iss...
435 141 22
✧✧A DARK REVENGE ROMANCE ✧✧ He leaned in ,our faces so close .He raised my chin so I can meet his stare ." Amore , you started it and I'll end it w...
42.8K 749 30
18 year old Katie Brown lives in New York City with a single father. She is innocent in all ways except for her little crush on her dads best friend...