Be my Clarity

Por Jonah_Le_Fish

"I thought big brothers were suppose to protect you not molest you." ******************** A city kid moving i... Mais

IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE!!!!
Prologue
C h a p t e r 1
Chapter 1 OLD
Chapter 2 OLD
Chapter 3 OLD
Chapter 4OLD
OLDChapter 5OLD
OLDChapter 6OLD
OLDChapter 7OLD
OLDChapter 9OLD
OLDChapter 10OLD
OLDChapter 11OLD
OLDChapter 12OLD
OLDChapter 13OLD
OLDChapter 14OLD
OLDC h a p t e r 15OLD
OLDC h a p t e r 16OLD

OLDChapter 8OLD

471 21 7
Por Jonah_Le_Fish

I woke up nice and clean in the warmth of my bed. The door was knocked and it seemed like nothing was touched. Was Peter molesting me a dream?

I look at the camera. It wasn't working properly and plus I don't ready sleeping in my bed or taking a shower. Then that could only mean he did. After a month of peace he decided to begin again.

I quickly go shower myself. As I looked in the mirror my heart sank. I had several bruises on my chest, stomach, and sides. I shiver with tears threatening to form. He did this last night.

I don't think I can go to school today. But what excuse do I have. I should show them what Peter did. I need to. I promised Meg. But I'm so confused and scared. I don't want another court case. Besides I don't want to be the one to throw Peter in jail.

Ugh that sounds so bad! But look it's not that easy! Yeah he hurt me but I know he was hurt more then me and he even protected me from a bunch of my dad's beating too. Ah what am I saying?!

I should be reporting my brother! How can I though. I don't- my body is the evidence. I suddenly jolt up when I hear a knocking at the door. "Huh?" I answer confused.

"Hurry up." It was Peter's steady emotionless voice.

"Kay." I reply before giving one last look at the hickeys. I slip into a Sleeping With Sirens T-shirt and a pair of red skinny jeans. I slip on my grey converses and place my wristbands on.

Course I can't go out without my black triforce jacket. It was zipped halfway up and I left the hoodie on. Peter was waiting for me outside. I hug my grandparents goodbye before walking out.

I had goosebumps everywhere. My brother terrifies me and now he also confuses me. "Why are you acting so weird?" He arches a brow questioningly.

"What are you talking about?" I mutter with annoyance. Why the hell would he ask that? He knows what's wrong.

"It's about last night?" He asks but it almost seemed like a statement.

I don't answer him back. I didn't know how to respond. "I didn't have sex with you last night. I just marked you as mine." His brown orbs were narrow.

"I'm not yours! I never was!" I snap.

Peter grips my shirt and pulls me close. Our noses lightly touching. I turn my face away as he shook me. "You're mine. Every last fragment of you belongs to me!" He tosses me on the hard ground. Dirt nearly staining my pants.

Luckily it came of easily. But my embarrassment remained harshly. Not lessening one bit. I try to swallow my yells of rage as I get up and carry on walking to school.

Lunch time was here and Ruby was going to finally let Andy know her true feelings. Scott sat on his usually seat but seemed a little nervous. I wonder why but right before I could ask I got my answer.

Ruby walks in wearing a tight grey tank top. Her breasts seemed enchanted in that tight tank. Her belly was exposed showing her flawless skin. She also wore a denim skirt that revealed her nice smooth legs. My jaw drops as I see her take a sit.

She crosses her legs while chewing gum. "Hey Ruby." I nervously flush. Mark snorts in irritation.

"Hi Thomas." She winks. Her nails painted nicely and ears pierced with a pair of silver hoops.

Soon Andy walks up to the table. "Hey how was your date with Jenny?" Mark asks plainly not really caring.

Andy blushes his lips looked small with his childish grin. "Me and Jenny kissed and held hands. And I did her homework you know to be a supportive-whoa." He pauses once he notices Ruby.

I mean who wouldn't. The most innocent looking girl is actually a sexy fox. I mean whoa! Andy was just staring at her. He pushes up his glasses embarrassed. "Why are you dressed up like that?" He asks curious.

"Oh just to please my man." She hisses. Andy just tilts his head confused. I look at Scott risk my brow with a "What the hell did you do" look. He looks down shaking his head.

A tall buff jock walks to the table wrapping a strong arm around her waist. Ruby giggles, "Oh hey HoneyBoo." Mark just rolls his eyes as he gets up leaving the table.

Andy's eyes slightly darken. And his body tensed. I could tell he felt a bit jealous. "Who is this?" He growls. Trying to keep calm while adjusting his glasses. I knew Andy knew who this jock is since everyone knows everyone here. But I knew he just meant by why the hell is this moron here.

"He's my new boyfriend. I'm going to the dance with him too." She pours venom out of her mouth.

"Hey sugarBee we should leave these losers." The tall jock demands. He must of been from class C or B since I didn't know him.

"Ruby why are you dating Frank?" Andy growls trying to smile.

"Shut up nerd." Frank replies before taking Ruby away.

Andy sighs annoyed before getting his homework out. "What the hell is her problem?" Andy groans.

Scott angrily rolls his eyes. "You're so stupid!" He grabs his backpack before leaving the table.

"Huh?" Andy snots.

I facepalm myself. "This wasn't suppose to happen."

"Yeah, tell Ruby that!" Andy just grabs his stuff stomping off.

I groan while getting my backpack on. I walk out to see Mark waiting for me. "What was that all about?" He asks his country accent getting sharp.

"Uh... It was some really a huge misunderstanding." I shake my head confused.

"Was it really?" Mark smirks.

I shiver before nodding. He lifts up my chin and replies, "I bet you had something to do with this."

"How?"

"I already knew Ruby and Andy liked each other. I mean it's obvious since we were youngsters. I'm surprised you knew since everyone else was dense."

"You knew!?" I hiss from him confessing to have known.

"Yeah." Mark shrugs.

"Why didn't you do anything?" I quickly attack.

"What? It's not my problem. I'm not Cupid Oreo." Mark replies not seeming to care. Like whoa! Is he like an uncaring person or just really laid back?!

This was sorta a turn off. But I remembered due to him being ill he hasn't been himself lately so I let it slide. "Please. You have to help me and Scott. We want to see Andy and Ruby happy together." I plead with him.

He grumbles before smirking slightly ruffling my hair. "Sure only cause you look cute when you're pleading."

Thank God he agreed but wait! What?! Did he just call me cute?! I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time but still what! Oh geez I'm so confused! But I can't be concentrating on my feelings.

We both sat in my bedroom with Scott. "So why is Ruby you know?" Mark asks while eating strawberries.

"Oh so I told her what happened and how she should confess to Scott. And she was going to but then she witnessed Andy all over Jenny. After that she got really pissed and decided to to make Andy jealous and regret his choices."

"Girls." Mark snorts.

"I know!" Scott groans.

I roll my eyes and then sigh, "What do we do?"

"Sorry but I really think we should wait for them to work it out. Wait until Saturday." Mark states.

Before I could retort he sharply looks at me. "I think we shouldn't mess with fate or how things should fall together. Let's wait and give it some time." Mark smiles.

I sigh and nod. Scott then gasps as he saw my video games.  Being three guys together in one room filled with some of my video games we had to play them.

Mark was pretty mysterious. He confuses me greatly so I really hope to understand him soon. If only if was that easy.

************************************************

Yaaaaay update! Please tell me what you think and don't forget to vote Cx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.1K 22 16
"He will be mine~! All mine~!" ☆ Jake Wheeler, the school outcast who finally snapped. Devon Evans, a popular boy who, unfortunately, happens to be...
82.9K 2.6K 17
((Written in 2013!!!! Read at your own risk!!)) Adrian's life is pretty complicated, as you can imagine. His parents expect nothing but the best out...
401K 14.9K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...
460K 13.2K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...