Became a Furry

Door sanariasepher17

Kevin is a gay furry who lives a normal life until suddenly he died after getting hit by a truck. When he wak... Meer

Word from Author
Chapter 1: Friend With Benefits
Chapter 2: Dream Come True
Chapter 3: A New Home
Chapter 4: A Cruel Reality (Arc 1)
Chapter 5: A Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 6: The Young Master of a Wealthy Family
Chapter 7: The Table has Turned
Chapter 8: A Sunny Day After the Storm
Chapter 9: People of the Internet
Side story: Father and Son Time
Chapter 10: New Friends (Arc 2)
Chapter 11: Old Friends?
Chapter 12: The Rascal
Chapter 13: The Definition of True Friends
Chapter 14: The Exam is Not That Hard
Chapter 15: Doing Something Bad Once in a While
Chapter 17: A Prelude of Big Event
About this book
Chapter 18: A Metting With Wonder Woman (Arc 3-1)
Chapter 19: The Members Are Here
Chapter 20: UNDERBASE Part 1
Chapter 21: UNDERBASE Part 2
Chapter 22(Incomplete)
Chapter 23: A Forgotten Recollection Part 1
Chapter 24: A Forgotten Recollection Part 2(Incomplete)
Notice
Story Summary
Side Story: Arc 4 Prologue
Side Story: The Father, the Son, and the Grandfather

Chapter 16: Youth

2K 57 36
Door sanariasepher17

"W-What do we have to do now?" Troylen was clinging on my arm, trembling. His happiness before was changing into fear. I did say that we needed some thrills, but I didn't expect shit to really go down.

I quickly whispered to them. "Quick! Execute the first emergency plan!"

"Huh? Emergency plan? What emergency plan?" Rannier asked me in confusion. Well, it was obvious that he didn't know because I made it up just now.

"Hide under the table! Let Bronte deal with the rest!"

"Wait, what is that supposed to mean?"

Before the arctos could complain any further, I dragged Troylen under the table, followed by Rannier. Bronte, who was left alone and confused, ended up making eye contact with our PE teacher.

"Huh? Why is there a kid here?" Mr. Scott mumbled while going toward us. "Wait a minute, aren't you the student who always skips my class?"

Before long, he was standing in front of our table. Because our table's sides were covered by two couches and a wall plus it was dim here we were well hidden, although our escape route was blocked by his legs. Damn, what nice legs he had. But how could he last in this cold weather wearing only tight training pants and a gym jacket?

Bronte himself tried to act indifferent in the face of the man that was glaring at him. "So what? Is there any reason why I can't be here?"

"Of course there's! This isn't a place a minor like you should be!" He shouted. Some patreon glanced at the commotion.

"Oh please Mr. Scott, don't be such an old-fashioned teacher like that. Who would dare forbid me to go where I wanted to?"

"I dare, Bronte Patterson. You know, I always try to tolerate you since the principal told me to go easy on you. But my patience isn't without limit." The tigris put his hand on his waist. "Not only do you always skip my class, but you are also playing around in places like this. Don't you think that just because you are from a big family you can do whatever you want!"

"'Places like this', huh?" Bronte rolled his eyes. "Ok, that's funny. Then what are you doing here, teacher?"

"Th-that's not your business!" He stuttered.

"Oh yeah?" Bronte started to smile and scoff. "I didn't know our teacher actually likes playing around in places like these. I wonder how our class is going to react to this?"

Mr. Scott became red with anger. "T-This bastard..."

Oh wow, it was rare for someone to stand upright in front of Bronte. This teacher was not your average teacher it seemed. I have to give this adult more credit for that.

"Then what are you going to do, teacher? Winter break has already started. There is no way for me to get punished right away right? Or will the punishment start when winter break is over?"

"Of course! You- Wait, who's plates are these?"

Oh shit, he found out that the number of our plates didn't match up with the one person in front of him. You didn't even need to be a detective to know what it meant.

He looked at the table suspiciously. "Are you here with your friends? Where are they?"

Mr. Scott glanced around the place. This was bad. If this continued sooner or later he would find us.

I whispered to the rest. "Quick! Second emergency plan executed!!!"

"What's the second plan!?"

"Run!!!"

I grabbed Troylen and Rannier's hands and rushed out from under the table. Mr. Scott who was in our way ended up being taken by surprise and falling on his butt.

"What the fuck!?"

"Browny, hurry up!" I called him.

"Huh? Me too?" He pointed to himself bewilderedly.

Although he was kinda late, Bronte managed to catch up with us. We ran through other startled patrons and waiters, towards the back door where the kitchen was located.

"Uh... This isn't the exit you know." (Rannier)

"We are already out of the direction of the main exit. Besides, there is a guard there. We have to find alternatives." (Kevin)

We sprinted into the kitchen. It was a white and clean place where chefs were busy with their duties before a group of teenagers burst in. The waiter from before was also there too, looking at us in shock.

"Hey! This place is off-limits for-"

"Sorry! We are in a hurry!"

"Hey, kids! Come back here!"

With a wild dilf tiger chasing us, there was no time for explanation. As I thought, the kitchen was connected to the back door of the store. Quickly, we ran towards the exit.

"Wait! the bill-"

"Put it on Petterson's tab!" I shouted as Bronte looked at me in disgust.

As we finally got outside, cold wind blew on our faces, diffusing our adrenalin a little. But we knew it was too early to be relieved.

"Stop running away you damn brats!"

Mr. Scott appeared from the door as we ran in the snow. The road was so slippery, making us have to be careful not to fall. And sure enough, one person already fell. The good news was, the one who fell was our chaser. Well, I kinda felt sorry for him.

We continued to run beside the busy street. The lights from the cars and stores Illuminating our way.

Even though the weather felt freezing, we didn't feel cold at all as we kept running. Our adrenaline made us stay running although our chaser was already out of sight.

Suddenly someone burst into laughter. Troylen wiped his eyes as he laughed out loud while running. His fists were clenched as he raised them high.

"This is so fun!!!" (Troylen)

"What did I say!? Doing something challenging is always fun!" (Kevin)

"What do you mean fun!? What do we do now that Mr. Scott saw us!?" (Rannier)

"We can think about that after winter break is over!" (Kevin)

"You sure are as carefree as always huh!?" (Rannier)

"Why are we shouting!?" (Bronte)

"I don't know! The atmosphere just makes us do it!" (Kevin)

"And why are we still running!?" (Bronte)

"Just run! Young people like us have to run forward as far as we can! That's how we enjoy our youth!" (Kevin)

"Is that a bit corny to say!?" (Rannier)

"But it's still cool and fun! Wooohooo!!!" (Troylen)

We continued to run as we shouted at each other like mad lads.

This was it. This was the school life I always dreamt about. Running together, leaving our worries behind, and enjoying our youth. Something I could only dream of in my past life.

This is... Youth.

***

"I- *pant* can't- *pant* any- *pant* more- *pant*"

Pathetically, I was the first one to run out of breath. I tried to stand with both hands on my legs which were shaking violently. I could see steam coming out from my fur and mouth as my tongue was sticking out. Both this body and I really are not athletic types.

"Should we rest a little?"

Troylen looked at me with a worried look. Damn, even my stamina is lower than his little body. And here I was saying that embarrassing stuff about youth.

"Yes. *pant* I think *pant* I need it.*"

We stopped at a small park nearby beside the road. I threw myself on the bench full of snow. My butt was freezing, but I needed to rest my bottom right now.

"Here, take it." Rannier handed me a bottle of mineral water.

"*pant* Thanks."

I immediately grabbed, opened, and drank it in one go. Rannier sure was considerate.

"You really need more exercise, you know." He commented.

"...Can't deny that." I accepted the ace of basketball team advice. Man, it must be nice to be athletic.

After I finished emptying the bottle, I leaned on the bench, still with my tongue sticking out.

"Where did you get that from?" Troylen asked. "I didn't remember you brought that with you earlier."

"I bought it at the grocery store nearby. Anyway..." He held his stomach. "I don't think I'm in a good state after running with a full stomach.I better get home soon."

"Yeah, I think so too." The fox also held his stomach. "Now that you mentioned it, I feel like my gut is being messed up."

"F*ck it! I will go home even without your consent! I've had enough of being a meat shield for you all!" Bronte started throwing a tantrum. Don't know why, but seeing him being normal like this somehow reassured us.

"Well, our meat shield sure performed well enough." Rannier decided to add oil to the fire.

"Shut the f*ck up! I'm never doing this sh*t with you all ever again! M*th*rf*ck*rs*n*f*b*tch!" He went away while stomping. He sure was a hotheaded person.

"Well, I think I should take my leave now." Rannier sighed. "Just hope that the coach won't ban me from participating in the winter tournament soon."

"Uh... We really gave you a big problem, did we?" Troylen asked in guilt.

He shook his head. "Nah. No problem. Even if he looks like that, he actually is a flexible person. Besides, I'm a core player, an ace of the team. He won't exclude me from the team over something like this, I think."

I hoped that was true. If he really got banned from playing, well, guilt won't be enough to describe my feelings. I had already watched him play before. Basketball seems to be important to him.

"Well then, see ya after the winter break, or maybe much sooner than that."

And then Rannier went away. It was only the two of us now.

"Ummm... So... It's just the two of us now, huh?" Troylen scratched behind his head. "Do you want me to accompany you?"

"No, it's ok. I can go by myself." I paused for a while. "Should I walk you instead? It's dangerous to go home alone at night."

"I can walk on my own, thank you." He giggled as he turned his back to me. "Sometimes, it annoys me how you treat me like a kid. But then I realized that is what kind of person you are."

"What do you mean? I'm never treating you as a kid." I retorted. "If I do, then I am no different as pedo."

"...Sure. Whatever." He rolled his eyes and turned his back. I chuckled seeing him like this. Even when he was angry, he still looked cute.

"Kevin." He swayed his tail left and right softly. "Tonight I had so much fun, thanks to you. This is probably the first time in a while I've had so much fun."

He paused for a while, "Even if you didn't mean it, thank you for making us be able to talk normally again." and tilted his head to the back with an earnest smile. "And thank you, for being my friend."

And just like that, he went away. His small figure became blurry from the snow until he was out of my sight.

It was just me alone now.

I took a deep breath and leaned on the bench. The night sky was dark. Even if snow appeared from the sky, it wasn't visible until they were caught by the tall street lamp. It seemed the snow wouldn't stop for a while.

Many things have happened since I came here. Gaining a new family, cleaning up bullies, studying together, finding out about someone's past relationships, exams, ect. Although I did have fun, those things still tired me out.

"Winter break, huh?" I murmured while watching the snow fall down to my muzzle.

Maybe this was the right time for me to take a break. Yeah, I did a great job living my new life, to the point where the original owner won't complain, I think(?) Taking a rest should not be that bad.

I stood up and stretched my body. I already gathered enough stamina to go home. I should leave soon before the snow gets worse.

"What should I do for the holiday..." I pondered as I planned how I would spend my time lazing around.

At that time, I didn't know how naive I was to think like that. Not only didn't I get any time to rest, but not long after this I would get mixed up in a problem where it indirectly involved my new dear friend.

***

And that is the end of the second arc... but wait, there is more!

Next chapter will cover the epilogue of the second arc.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

185K 4.9K 23
⚠️tw⚠️ ⚠️dysphoria⚠️ ⚠️Selfharm⚠️ ⚠️abuse⚠️ ⚠️Slurs⚠️ (I ended this one very quickly in a very lazy and bad way due to deririorating mental health, I...
1.3K 57 23
A story where a fox, the only one left, is hated for an event that his tribe has caused in the past. Now he must embrace in a world that hates him, f...
140K 4.3K 52
➜ HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in FURRY, #5 in GAY, #1 in FURRIES, #1 in FURRYFANDOM, #1 in FURSONA, #1 in GAYFURRY, #1 in FURRYGAY, #1 in IMPACTFUL ➜ ACCOMPLIS...
5.1K 144 8
The year is 2016. While most of the world is at peace, everyone knows it won't last forever. Growing tension throughout the world slowly chipped away...