My sunshine Girl

By itacanofpeaches-sir

Olivia Goldstone was your average 20 year old, except she really wasn't like every 20 year old girl. She hate... More

Sunshine girl
Prologue
Home life
The save
Story time
Sobel and his shit
Eyes and ears
Jumps and letters
Wings please
Letters
Get out of my office get out of my sight!
A/n
What! 
AN
Shipmate
Ocean antics
Explaining
Docking
A/N
England

Camp Toccoa

888 15 0
By itacanofpeaches-sir

As Liv walked into Camp Toccoa,  she could see it was filled with volunteers, coming from all types of life, wanting to be part of the airborne, the newest part of the company in the army.
Many had already started their training in there assigned platoon groups, which came with 2 lieutenants as well as a medic, a mortar square, three twelve-man rifle squares, as well as two machine gunner pairs, and two snipers. The 3 platoons that had been crated for Easy company, were already filled and had all the men they needed, all places filled, expect for 1st platoon, they were missing a sniper. The men didn't pay to much attention to the missing sniper position, all they saw was the empty bed at the end of the barrack with a wooden trunk with O.G engraved on the top, they saw the pair of boots and the uniform laying on the bed which was very small to say the least, the uniform and the rank of a Corporal stitched on. They also noticed the sniper rifle laying up against the bed frame.

Olivia knocked, somewhat quite on the door to Colonel Sink's office. She waited for him to come to the door and pushed some hair behind her ears a little. She clutched the case that held all her personal items from home.
Colonel Sink opened the door and gave the young sniper a big smile. She pushed her nervous to the bottom of her stomach and looked up at him with her big blue caring eyes up at the Colonel, there were a couple of strands of hair sliding down her face.

"Corporal Goldstone" he said the young sniper, she saluted the rank.
Something Olivia knew was to salute the higher ranking officers. She did some research before leaving for Georgia, she didn't want to look stupid.

"At ease come in, take a seat, we have a lot to talk about" he said and stepped to the side while holding the door open as she steeped in.
She put her case down by the door and walked over to the chair in front of his desk but not sitting down, there was a light fan on the wall, letting a light breeze drift through the room.
Colonel sink shut the door and walked around to his side of the desk and sat down.

"Take a seat Corporal" he said pulling her file onto the desk.

"How has things been for you Corporal? Are you nervous?" Sink asked while flicking through her file, she didn't even know she had a file.
She didn't really fully know what to say.
"Uh I'm alright thank you sir, and yes I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous, but it's to be expected I suppose" she looked up to see him looking at her.
He gave her a small nod and closed her file while leaning back in his chair a little.
"Well yes I was expecting you to be a little nervous Corporal, I'm sure you will be fine though, from looking at your file you seem to no what you are doing with a rifle, and that's all I care about." You smiled and sat up a little.
"Thank you sir" you said.
"So Corporal I just wanted to ask how you are feeling about being around all then men? I know it won't be easy, I understand that fully, I do also want to press the matter, that if you get harmed by any of the men I want you to come to me or your platoon NCO" you nodded your head.
"Yes I fully am alright with being around this many men sir, I have brothers that are exactly like them, I'm sure I'll be able to handle myself" you stated.
He nodded in response. Then there was a knock on the door.
"Come in lieutenant's" sink called while not breaking eye contact.
Olivia turned to the left as the door opened and saw two tall men walk in. They looked at her and gave her a small smile, you returned the smile.
"Right Corporal this is lieutenant Nixon and Lieutenant Winters, they are Easy's lieutenant's , if you have any problems you can go to them" you nodded your head at him and he smiled.
"Dick, Nix this is Corporal Olivia Goldstone, she is going to be 1st platoons new sniper" the two officers looked from sink to you in shock, the knew they were getting a female but not as a sniper.
The one named Nixon walked over and stuck his hand out, she took it and shock his hand. He smiled down at her and then Winters did the same.
"So Olivia is it?" Lieutenant Nixon asked.
"Uh yes Sir but I normally just go by Liv" he nodded and smiled up at Winters and Sink.
"Right you two look after her now please, and Olivia please enjoy your time" you smiled as you stood up.
"Thank you sir, I'll try my very best" the two lieutenants let you walk out first as you grabbed your case, as you stepped out of the door you turned to look at the lieutenant's.
They walked out into the hall and started to walk off, you followed not far behind, Nix slowed down a little so he was now walking next to you.
"So Liv what is a girl like yourself doing here?" You chuckled and looked up at him.
"Well sir what's a guy like yourself doing here?" He chuckled and looked over to winters.
"I like her already Dick" you heard him chuckle but carry on walking.

After Nixon and Winters had shown you around they took you to the barrack you would be living in for the next year at least.
"Well this is where you will be living, there is a bed already made up for you with a uniform and boots, make yourself at home, or what you can at least" you nodded at Winters and then went to walk up the steps when Nixon spoke up.
"Oh and Liv, if you have any problems you come to me or Dick alright? We aren't taking any shit from them" you nodded your head at him and smiled.

As Olivia walked into the barrack all eyes were on her, the room went quite as the men All looked her up and down. She didn't pay any attention to the looks or the whispers coming from the men. She clutched her case harder and walked down the line of beds while all eyes still watched her, she got to the end and saw the bed that winters had been talking about, it had her uniform and boots laying on the bed waiting for her to put on.

"You lost sweetheart?" Yelled a voice from the middle of the room. Her checks went a shade of red, she hoped they couldn't see it.

"Nurses corps are on the other side darling" someone else yelled out. She felt frozen as she put her case on her bed, she was moving but she just felt like she wasn't. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. As they couldn't see what she was doing she took it to her advantage.
Sighing she knew she had to stand up for herself.
Liv turned around and was faced with all eyes.
"What never seen a bloody girl before?" She said and then ran her hand through her hair.
"Oh and no I am not lost, colonel Sink sent me here, so if you have a bloody problem, there is the door" you heard a couple of chuckles from people near you. You smiled a little. You knew they needed to be put in there place.
As she looked around she could still see some very confused people. She wanted to make friends , she wanted people To like her, she just wanted them to accept her into Easy, and she just wanted to enjoy as much time as she can.
"Listen Doll I'm not so sure your meant to be here" someone stated.
"Listen you may not like the fact that I'm here, but you don't really get a choice, I'm here for a reason wether any of you like it or not, I don't need any of you babysitting me either, I can handle myself just fine" as she finished her little speech, she turned back around to her bed and sighed in relief, she had made herself clear to them, if they didn't want to listen then that's there problem. Most of the guys had just gone back to talking or playing cards, there were a hand full that kept watching the young women.
"Look sweetheart how old are ya?" Olivia heard someone ask. She turned and sat on her bed and looked at 7 pair of eyes.
"I'm 20, I'll be 21 soon though" someone of them nodded at each other, but then looked back at her.
"What's your name?" She heard.
"Olivia Goldstone but people back home call me Liv"
"Liv, that's a pretty name" she heard someone whisper to one of the other boys
"Well what are all your names? Or do I have to sit here and take a wild guess?" They chuckled at her.
Before anyone said anything the 7 men took seats around her bed and introduced them selfs to her.
She now knew Bill, Joe Liebgott, Joe Toye, Floyd, George, Chuck and Shifty.

"So Liv tell us a bit about yourself" chuck asked.
She smiled up at all the eyes that were ok you.
"Well My names Olivia, I'm 20 years old but I'll be 21 soon, I'm from Montana, I like hunting and sports, don't fuck me off cause I'll fuck you up, but at the same time I'm a gentle person-" you heard them chuckle and you smiled. "I have three brothers and two sister, I'm the third eldest, and I think that's me"
Liv looked up to meet the eyes of Floyd and he smirked.
"So you close with your siblings?" Bill asked and she nodded.
"Well I'm closer to my brothers then my sister, I'm not a girly girl like them"
"So that's why your a little tuff nut" Liv nodded and laughed at what George said.
"You look like a little sunshine Liv, you just look so gentle and full of life" she chuckled and moved a little on her bed.
"I guess you can say that George, but I can me a little demon as well, or that's what my brothers say at least" they laughed.
"Your alright kid you know that! I think you'll be just fine here in Easy" Bill patted her back and she smiled at him.
"And don't let the others give you shit either, they are all just jealous" she chuckled.
"I'm sure they will come round" they all nodded at her.

—————————————————-

After a couple of weeks of training with easy, Liv was starting to just get the hang of things, of course her CO didn't make her life any easier.
He always knew how to push her buttons, she would call her names, tell her how useless she was, told her how women don't belong in the Army, they belong in the kitchen. That was the one that fucked Liv off the most, she hated being told she was made for the kitchen, she hated cooking for Christ sakes.

Since training from day one she was never the biggest girl when it came to muscles, but after a couple of weeks, she had managed to gain muscle in her arms and legs. It made the obstacle course a lot easier when having muscles.

"Liv you've got this!" You heard George yelling over to you.
Today everyone had to the obstacle course in under 3 minutes, Liv was doing it in 2 minutes 59 seconds, apparently that wasn't good enough for Sobel.
Everyone in Easy and Dog company stood and watched until she got her time faster.
She didn't know anyone in Dog but she didn't want to either, they all seems like stuck up twats.
There was how ever one guy that court her eyes, he was a lieutenant though.

"Go!" Sobel yelled out. Liv pushed everything to back of her head as she started the course for the fourth time that afternoon. Easy was cheering you on, but Dog just stood and watched with smirks on there faces.
Before Liv knew it she had finished the course and collapsed in Floyd's arms as she crossed the line. The cheering stopped as they all looked up at Sobel.

"Your likely Goldstone. 2:30- right go have showers!" Everyone in Easy cheering at there little sunshine, she was exhausted.
Everyone patted her on the back and started to walk off to the showers.
"You go Floyd I just need a moment" he looked at her in worry.
"You sure sunshine?" She smiled at the new little nickname.
"I'm sure, go on" he nodded and jogged off to everyone else. Liv lay back on the grass and got her breath back, before long she heard footsteps.
"Floyd I told you to g-" she stopped and sat up when she realised it wasn't Floyd.
"Oh sorry sir, I thought you were Floyd" she saw a small smile on the lieutenants face.
"No need to worry yourself Corporal, I just came to congratulate you" he could see the confusion on the girls face and chuckled.
"For what you did today, you didn't give up one little bit" she understood what the lieutenant was saying now.
"Well sir it was either push through and get on with it, or make myself look as small as an ant and embrace myself, so I took the first option" the lieutenant chuckled and walked closer to her.
"Good choice Corporal, well I'm Lieutenant Speirs, dog company" he stuck his hand out and she shock it and smiled.
"Nice to meet you sir, I'm Olivia Goldstone but I normally go by Liv" he nodded and pulled her up as his hand was still in hers.
"Uh thank you" she chuckled.
"You should go have a shower Liv" she couldn't help but feel something warm tingle inside her stomach as her name rolled off his tongue.
She blushed and looked down a little. She didn't realise how close she really was to him.
"Uh sir you told me your last name, but what's your first?" He smiled and stepped back a little. She watched his every move.
"It's Ronald but I normally go by Ron" she smirked as he had done what she did, she wasn't going to lie, he was a very handsome man.
"Well Ron I'll go have a shower now, it was nice meeting you" he nodded and watched her walk off towards the showers.

That was the first time Liv had meet Lieutenant Ronald Speirs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 555 10
𝘈 𝘗𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 [Completed] ➝ You, aka [Name], were the daughter of one of the twelve danc...
759 32 5
. *. ⋆ Simone Adler was 23 years old when she decided she'd do all she could to help bring the war to an end- to do that, she studied and trained for...
13K 476 25
Dick Winters gets on Valerie's every last nerve, and likewise she gets under his skin like nobody else. As they travel from Toccoa to Austria, how wi...
191K 4.1K 25
"You were given this life because you're strong enough to live it." --- It's been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on earth, leavi...