As Plastic As They Come

Par ElisabethEhh

Is she plastic, or did she change again. Is Cady like the other three, it doesn't seem like it. But then agai... Plus

A Cautionary Tail
It Roars
Where do you belong
Meet The Plastics
Stupid With Love
Stupid With Love II
What's Wrong With Me
Apex Predator
Revenge Party
Stupid With Love (reprise)
sexy
sexy II
Fearless
Someone Gets Hurt
Someone Gets Hurt III
Apex Predatorr I
What's Wrong With me reprise
Revenge party II
What's Wrong With Me Reprise II
Someone gets hurt reprise
A/n
Stop
More Is Better

Apex Predator II

55 4 41
Par ElisabethEhh

While Gretchen and Karen found themselves in the toy store, Cady and Regina were looking for clothing. Expensive clothing.

It wasn't easy, finding the right clothing for Cady, and Regina started to get slightly irretated.

"why can't we just find clothes for you, it can't be that hard" the pink clothed girl hissed while browsing through several racks of clothing. Cady was just walking along, not knowing what to do exactly.

"well, maybe I just don't fit this style. You three look so much better, and I, I am nowhere near pretty as you" Cady said matter of factly.

"no that can't be it. You look rather good, just like the rest of us. It has got to be something else. Because these clothes are amazing and they are supposed to look good on you" Regina sounded as if she was about to look good.

If Cady was honest, she had never seen this side of pink wearing girl. It almost looked like she was an actual human being.

"uhm, thank you?"

"so you agree, you think you're really pretty" and there was stone cold Regina again. Almost like she had never been away.

"no, I just mean thank you for caring about my looks" this came out more like a question. Cady not knowing what to really say.

"it's whatever. This is because you need to look good while you're around us, and that only"

Eventually Regina had picked out sever pieces. Two of them being a pair of white jeans and a skirt and the other three items a top.

"Okay so just fit these. These are less itchy and whatever compares to what we gave you last time. You better like these or I'm done with you" Regina threw the five pieces at Cady and she barely caught them. They walked over to the dressing room. Cady walking in and Regina sitting on one of the seats to wait.

"YO Cady, you open to talk while you're changing? I gotta talk to you about something" Regina half yelled. They were lucky it wasn't that busy in the store. Otherwise lots of people would look them weirdly. "yeah, what so you wanna say?" Cady sounded nervous.

So much was happening at once. Regina was eight about the pieces of clothing. They were much more comfortable than the ones before. The fabric was pretty even and pretty soft.

Cady had decided to start with the pair of jeans. They were bright white jeans, and they were ripped. Not something Cady would pick out herself. While the strawberry blonde was removing her own jeans, Regina started talking.

"have you noticed anything weird about Gretchen lately?"

Cady found the question rather random. She couldn't quite come up with something particular. The three of them looked normal as ever. Bossing around and strutting down the hals. Nothing weird or different.

"Not really, why are you asking?" she has finally undressed and was now putting on the skinny jeans. To be honest, they looked really good on her.

Cady walked out of the small dressing room, waiting for Regina to comment on how they fit.

"never did I think you oukd actually look decent in white skinny jeans. We're buying these." as Cady was about to walk back Regina started talking again. "its like. Gretchen has been hanging out with Karen a lot. Like who wants to hang out with Karen, she's dumb as hell. The only reason that she's with us is because of her looks"

One more mean comment coming from Regina, and Cady was about to pop. She just couldn't understand how someone could be so mean behind their back. It just wasn't in her blood. She could never be that mean.

"I- I don't know Regina. Maybe they are just really good friends. Friends can hang out whenever they want, right?" it was now time for Cady to fit the skirt. It was a light floral skirt. But the fabric was rather itchy. Something Cady didn't handle well.

"whatever, just put on the damn skirt" the blonde yelled once again.

Cady tried her best, she really did. But her skin just couldn't handle the fabric. It felt too itchy and didn't feel right. It gave her chills all over.

Just remember what janis said. Think about the sweater. She's here for you. Just imagine her standing right next to you. Everything is going to be fine.

Breath in, breath out. The truth was, Regina really liked the skirt. She saif that it looked amazing. Causing her to decide to buy it.

Shit.

"Regina, do I have to buy the skirt. I don't really like it" It almost sounded like whine. Cady tried to talk her out of it. But that didn't work. She skirt started to itch more more. Causing Cady to panic. Regina wanted her to keep it on so she could wear different tops to match.

The blonde pushed her back into the dressing room and threw a few tops over the door.

"fit these with the skirt!" she ordered and so Cady did. But at one point it became too much. "Regina, I really don't like the skirt. I'll just wear the jeans so we can see if the tops are okay" Cady said with confidence.

No one ever disagrees with the Queen Bee, no one. And as expected, this took Regina by suprise.

"excuse me, what did you just say!?" It was like someone just killed a person. There was a silence, and the tension could be cut with a knife.

Without Regina knowing, Cady had sent a text to janis. Telling her to come to the mall. She couldn't take it anymore. There was too much going on and handling it would consume too much energy.

Caddie Cat
Can you come to the mall please
I don't feel well

Space Alien
Is everything alright?
You're worrying me

Caddie cat
Just be at the fountain in 10 minutes. I'll be there.
I'm not doing well, but I'm surviving

The conversation didn't sound like Cady at all. Which already gave away that she really wasn't feeling herself. It worried Janis.

Regina started to get really pissed. First Cady argues about the choice of style, then she whines about how she looks horrible and shit. And to top it all off she acts like a bitch towards her. How dare she.

Regina could ruin her in no time, she really could. But she knew that it wouldn't make a difference. So she had to keep up.

"just do whatever. I'll look fine anyway, of course it will. I choose the pieces" Regina sounded so calm, it was scary.

With much hesitation Cady had fit the items and they could finally pay and exit the store. The only thing keeping Cady together was the thought of Janis being there soon.

"now we need to find Karen and Gretchen, where the hell could they be" Regina said as they walked out of the way too expensive clothing store.

This was the moment, Cady had to come up with a excuse to leave now, or it would be too late.

"Actually, you could just look for them. I think I'm going home. There's not much for me anyway. I would only be a burden if I stayed with you guys" Cady explained, looking at her feet. Not daring to even look at the furious blonde. What got her so fed up today? Sure Regina's a biatch, but today was worse.

"ugh, why do you have to be such an attention seeker. You know what, just do whatever you want. I'll see you at Monday, you better wear something nice" and with that, the blonde turned around and stormed off.

Well that was easier than expected.

The only thing left for now was finding Janis. That wouldn't be too hard, would it?

Cady had never been to this mall alone. This was only her second time here and the only thing that she recognized was the fountain.

But there was no fountain near. And so many people were walking here. How is she ever going to find Janis.

Cady started walking, but the further she went, the more shallow her breathing became. Her eyes darted around and panic started to built.

She was never going to find Janis. There were too many people and so many sounds. It's too much for her.

Cady her first instinct was to hide. Just like she always does. But where? She's in the middle of a mall. Sure there are many places to hide. But what's the best one.

Wait, there's an escalator. It's kind of abandoned, perfect place to hide.

Without any thinking Cady started to run towards the escalator. Tears beginning to pour down her face and barely able to breath. Her sweater managed to calm down the small girl a little bit. But not even close to fully.

Cady was having a severe sensory overload attack. And no one was there to save her.

________little switch to janis, brought to you by and being amazing and supporting my story _________

30 minutes had passed since Cady had send janis the warning text. So, janis was waiting at the fountain where they decided to meet. But no Cady was anywhere near. The mall was big, but not that big that it would take 20 minutes to go from one side to the other.

The arty girl started to worry. So many things could happen, or could have happened already.

Maybe the plastics made her stay longer? Yeah that could be the case. Buy why, why would they?

Or maybe Cady mean a different fountain, no there's only one fountain at this mall, and that's the one right here.

Or... Cady is having an attack. It's one of the only things left right now...

Janis had to run, she had to be there for Cady, now.

So she did, she went to every possible place for Cady to be. The problem was, there are so many. Cady is smart enough to be able to blend in with anything anywhere. This is going to be taking a while.

She had learned that whenever the strawberry blonde had an attack, she would try to blend in with her surroundings. Or she would go to the smallest places and hide in there.

Okay janis, think.

Small places, a photo booth. Yes that's an option. So there she went, looking inside if every photo booth possible. But no Cady.

Come one KitKat, where are you.

The janitors closet, no those are locked. And Cady won't go into any store so that not an option either.

As Janis was about to walk back to the fountain she heard a small whimper coming from the escalator.

Oh gosh...

It must be Cady, it had to be.

Janis quickly hurried over to where te sound came from. And she was right. The poor girl was all curled up underneath the bottom of the escalator. You could barely see her, which was most likely Cady her intention.

"Hey KitKat, hey it's alright" Janis tried to comfort her, but it was hard. Cady only curled up more when she heard the voice, not immediately recognizing Janis.

"It's me, Janis. Can I touch you?" When the strawberry blonde her the name she looked up. Her face red and puffed because of the crying. "Jayjay?" Her voice was soft and barely hearable.

"Yes Bambi, it's me. Do you want to get out?"

Cady Nodded her head slowly, the scared look still plastered on her face.

"here, if want you can take my hand. I'll help you out Bambi" and so Janis slowly led the scared girl out of her hiding spot.

"Janjan, I wanna go home" Cady told the taller girl. What janis didn't expect was that Caddie tried to get even closer to her. It was almost as if she wanted to hide in Janis her green army jacket.

"hey hey hey, I'm here for you. We're going to bring you home and I'll give you all your blankets and whatever you want. Does that sound okay Bambi" Janis said. The smaller girl was still trembling but nod her head

She must've been really scared... Janis thought as she was helping Cady to walk out of the mall.

"I'm here for you Bambi"

__________________________

And that's it for today. This chapter was all over the place. I don't rlly like it.
Anyway, I'm think about doing a little something with Regina. But I'm not really sure because it would be out of the blue. And be so basic and just idk. Like I wanna make it happen but at the same time I don't bc it's weird

Oh well, hope you like it!!

Words: 2130
Published: 11-4-20

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.9K 445 11
You are y/n heron, Cady Herons twin sister, you are very different from your sister, you are a lot more aware of the world outside Kenya before your...
38.9K 1.6K 21
Brooklyn Patterson is transferring back to North Shore after a couple of years playing soccer in the uk ... where they will fight you till you call i...
2.7K 55 26
25 holiday themed cadnis oneshots, or, as i'm calling it, my cad-vent calendar :) come get y'all juice