YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

INDEED

1.6K 66 2
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

The supposed to be lunch, was moved into dinner since joohyun have emergency meeting, which is jisoo understand, she's not busy at evening since Jennie and suelgi have another matter to do, which jisoo found it little weird, but she don't mind as long as they will be at penthouse safe.

Jisoo is walking to said location it's still early, shes just roaming around, while talking to lisa on other side.

" Hahahaha, so you think mrs, song cow did it?" Jisoo asked there talking about mrs, song tomatoes.

" Yes, they thought there's a thief that clear all her tomatoes, they don't know that her cow got out and eat all the tomatoes hahahhaha" lisa is laughing remember the day she passed to mrs song from market.

" Wait unnie, thank you for the package, please i love all of it but it's too many I don't even used even half of it, stop wasting money to me, buy something for yourself" lisa said she got so many clothes, and stuff she didn't even used.

" Baby spending it to you it's not a waste ok, it will never be a waste if it's you, I got so many new clothes here sunce jennie and suelgi always got me from the sponsor they have, you know why it's never used, coz you always wear the same clothes" jisoo is amaze that lisa is never a materialistic kid that's why she love buying for her. Lisa have same outfit dozen of same shirt, same color, her all day hoodie and jacket and working pants, same clothes everyday she just change if jisoo is there to prepare her clothes.

" Unnie I don't want the clothes you gave me to be stained by mud or even poop" lisa whine.

" Okok you big baby, locked always the door lisaya ok, stay healthy, okok I hang up now cause I now you will watch baby boss again I see it in watch later list of yours" jisoo tease, jennie wired lisa into netflix acct so she see knows what lisa is watching.

" Unnie it's cute right, okok be careful call please I need you nytnyt before I sleeeeep" lisa cutely said.

" Okok big baby, iloveyou call you later ok?" Jisoo said before hanging up, so as lisa said her love also.

Jisoo look at her watch, its almost time she already know where it's located before she's looking around, on her way there, she heard muffled sounds and whimpering.

Jisoo don't want to pry but her guts tells her other way, she goes where she hear it and she sees, two man struggling the girl jisoo assume in her height.

" YAAAAHHH STOP THAT!!!" jisoo shout while scanning the area for possible weapon, she see a broken iron rod.

" I SAID LET HER GOOO"

the girl is trying to push the other other man who's holding her.

" YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU PUT YOUR NOSY ASS MISS BUT ITS OK WE DONT HAVE TO SHARE IN ONE!" man walking on her while holding his crotch

" YOU PERVERT" jisoo charge, she successfully hit the man on her iron rod the man didn't see it coming,

" OHH BOY I LIKE FEISTY SHORTY" pervert man lick his dirty lips.

" THEN YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AMMMMM!!!" jisoo run to the man and attack him she knows where to hit him so he can't stand up, one man down then she look the other man,but

" THEN YOU DONT KNOW ME TOOO!!" The second man charge to jisoo, they exchange few charges jisoo still hitting him in there weak spot but the man have thick clothing.

" shit!" Jisoo is running out of breath but one last blow and also the man that doubled her size readying to attack but it's stop when the man hears a siren of patrol car so.

That's make jisoo distracted and forget the man is running towards her, with a pocket knife, then jisoo got nervous she stumble, the man pick up the other man and run. Due to adrenaline rush jisoo stands up and go to the woman.

" Heeeey are you ok? Let's get you to hospital" jisoo is helping the woman now little shaking due to shocked but she's ok.

" Im~ okkk t~hank you" they go the side part where there's a street lamp, they settled first to catch there breath,

" Are you ok?" Jisoo asked again the girl is keep bowing due too thick clothing too and over size hoodie and cap and masked.

The girl remove her mask and cap to fix her dishelved clothes and hair, then there eyes meet.

" Miss bae?"
" Miss kim?

They both said at the same time, due to surprise, but joohyun broke it to hugged jisoo.

" Thank you miss kim, thank you so much thank you thank you" joohyun hugged then bowed to jisoo.

" No miss bae it's ok, but seriously are you ok we should report this to police lets go" jisoo suggest

" I'm ok miss kim please call me joohyun I owe you so much miss. Kim, no need for it will take care of it police nowadays is no use especially not on my status miss. Kim you know what I mean " joohyun said very thankful then

" OMG JISOO look at your face lets go to hospital please"joohyun is calling her driver now to fetch them, then jisoo touch her face.

" Ooh well it's just small joohyun I can manage this so please don't worry, I'm glad I help you" jisoo is relieve that she help.

" Please miss kim let me help you" joohyun really insist but jisoo have plan she need to be there.

" How about next time joohyun, its ok and I need to go somewhere and its important'" is still thinking that she will be late. Her mind is somewhere else.

" But~" jisoo is walking backward , shes the one who's sorry for rejecting joohyun.

" Its ok miss bae, pleasure is mine, just treat me chicken soon bye stay safe your car is here byyeee" jisoo voice is getting loud because of the distance she keep on walking backward.

" I WILL MISS KIM PLEASE YOU TOO STAY SAFE I WILL CALL YOU'" joohyun is very worried on jisoos face there's a cut in her brows and bruise in her cheek, she really want to repay jisoos kindness but jisoo is refusing it,

" Haaaist stubborn with a kind heart" she about to get inside the car, but something on the floor caught her attention and make joohyun pale,

"Blood'

joohyun look where jisoo go but she cant sees shadow anymore.

" Really stubborn, oppa you see the girl I'm with earlier, find her now, tell me where she goes ok, I'll be just in the place we need to go, I just have to meet someone before anything else this can't be cancelled" joohyun she command her driver and arrived in said restaurant and wait.

Jisoo run in wrong way so she have to reroute again. She's running now.

" Thank God I'm here but I'm late.huhu" shes fixing her face and hair then.

" Reservation for B?" She asked in the the girl. And she lead her to the vip area, the cafe is small but at th back is private area.

" Thank you" jisoo said to the waitress then she knock, jisoo hear the voice inside and its quite familiar then she open it

" Shes late so do I, oh she her come in" she stand up to welcome

"JOOJOO?"
"CHICHUUNNNIE?

De javu

Then joohyun is the one who broke there shockness, when joohyun scan jisoo, she see a torn jacket in her left side arm.

" Now we really have to go hospital," joohyun get that table napkin and press it to jisoos sleeve

" OH" that was just jisoo said after joohyun press the napkin in her arm, and dragged her to go out. Everything is fast that in no time jisoo see hospital and now she can feel the pain in her arm.

" Later miss kim lets talk just please lets go for treatment first, let's save questions later." Joohyun is very worried and it shows in her face.

Jisoo is looking at her with overflowing questions but the last word she said when the anesthesia hits her.

" Small world"

_______
Cont.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ASYLUM By c

Fanfiction

188K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶
77.8K 2.3K 146
kpop oneshots for once, blink, army, and other big groups
13.1K 88 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
3.5K 165 19
where in the cold ceo meets a girl who's clumsy and caring but who also has a tragic past will the cold hearted ceo fall or not? IU X FEM!OC